main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles the Videogame-COWABUNGA!!!-

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by the_chosen_two, Apr 14, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spacehunter24

Spacehunter24 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 2, 2003
    The new show is animated. They just had their season finale two weeks ago. FoxBox decided to hold back the last eight episodes of the first season and show them this Fall, thus ending the season early.

Funimation will be releasing the new show in December in September, starting with the first six episodes on two volumes.

2. the_chosen_two

the_chosen_two Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 23, 2003
    That live-action was too much like power rangers (even tho they did team up for an episode, weird) and just plained sucked.
    The new show is good and is all cartoon with some 3D enviroments added in. Thats why the game is cel-shaded.

3. ThePostman

ThePostman Jedi Padawan star 4

May 19, 2002
    I grew up with the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. I will be first in line for this game I know it! oh I cant wait

4. Spacehunter24

Jan 2, 2003
    Funimation will be releasing the new show in December in September, starting with the first six episodes on two volumes.

Man, sometimes I really hate the fact I can type so fast. That should say, Funimation will be releasing the new show on DVD in September...

Damn fingers. :)

5. scuiggefest

scuiggefest Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 8, 2002
    Remember I called Raph before any one else!! It's weird that he always talked exactly like Mighty Max.

6. Spacehunter24

Jan 2, 2003
    Rob Paulsen, who did the voice of Raphael in the orignal TMNT cartoon, also voiced Mighty Max. He has an extensive resumse in animation, including Yakko in ANIMANIACS and the STAR WARS video games "Starfighter," "Rogue Squadron 2," and "Galactic Battlegrounds."

7. jedi_knight22

jedi_knight22 Jedi Youngling star 2

May 20, 2002
    I love the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles! I can't wait for this game. It's gunna kick shell. I have wasted away in front of my Super Nintendo playing Turtles in Time! COWABUNGA!

8. Excellence

Excellence Jedi Knight star 7

Jul 28, 2002
    A pity the Turtles arcade version was never made on the N64, with its four player capability . . .

I've seen those selected screen shots in some of these links . . . and does anyone else think it's like going back in time to the original Nintendo graphics in quality?

I mean, all the GBA advance does is just give you better colour graphics comparable to something in between Nintendo and SNES---in a portable fashion.

9. Valyn

Valyn Jedi Master star 8

Mar 2, 2002
    Does anyone know when the next season of FOX's TMNT series will start? I video-taped the last episode, where the Turtles appeared to have died in the explosion at April's store.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.