main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

~~~~Teenage Sith 2: The Masked Jedi~~~~ Release Thread

Discussion in 'Fan Films, Fan Audio & SciFi 3D' started by DarthKomar, Nov 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthKomar

DarthKomar Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 22, 2007
    Winner of the Best Under 18 at Reel is Real 6th annual film festival in Wagga Wagga 2008, theme: bicycle

http://vimeo.com/2183601

I would not like to thank the team from Aurellia.net who pulled out at the last second.

I would not like to thank those who complained constantly on set, "It's TOO HOT!" "We're not gonna win D:!" "Can't we just stop now?!"

2. BenMcEwan

BenMcEwan Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 2, 2008
    Hey, it isn't our fault we have jobs and stuff. You needed to get to us earlier! :p

Otherwise it's a pretty good effort! Made me laugh a few times... I especially liked the start logo thing and the arm flapping arround on the ground =)

3. DarthKomar

Nov 22, 2007
    I gave you two plenty of time and you pulled out WITHOUT telling me :p

Yes, we had some people almost puking at the arm :D

4. DaMaher

DaMaher Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 6, 2008
    nice! Now you can concentrate on RVD in CGI, right?

5. kuatengineer

kuatengineer Jedi Master star 2

Apr 3, 2008
    Nice work. Not that it really has anything to do with the story, but I liked the location for the last scene. It would make a great back-drop for a serious fan film - outdoors without being the stereo-typical forest.

6. DarthKomar

Nov 22, 2007
    Yep

7. ResisterOfEvil

ResisterOfEvil Jedi Knight star 1

Oct 29, 2007
    Cool man, no wonder you won! Keep it up!

8. Justicetoall

Justicetoall Jedi Master star 1

Nov 10, 2004
    It had me chuckle at the cheesy jokes. Great job!

9. DarthKomar

Nov 22, 2007
    Thanks for your comments people :)

10. Vidina

Vidina Jedi Master star 4

Jan 11, 2006
    Hey Justin, now you're just downright beeing an ar**. You didn't actually provide any of us with any actual footage until you had two weeks to go. To be fair, we signed up like 6 months prior. Nothing showed up from you, so when you smashed us with the need for effects, it's kinda your own fault that we didn't have time. At the time, I was working up to 11 hours per day, not to mention an actual life. To be honest, you could easily have just said "no thanks to the guys who pulled out" instead of mentioning us by indirect names.

Sorry for taking it personal, but it seems you made it so.

11. DarthKomar

Nov 22, 2007
    It wasn't my fault you know, I lent the computer and camera to another guy who was only going to have it for three weeks and I planned for that. TWO MONTHS later we contacted him and he hadn't even started what he wanted to do.

Needless to say this may be the last live action film I do unless I can get my own equipment.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.