main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Teenage Writers Society

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by Arwen-Jade_Kenobi, Mar 18, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Padawan4687

Padawan4687 Jedi Master star 5

Jul 10, 2010
    I kinda wondered why your name had Echo in it, and the only reason I could come up with was the Clone Trooper Echo himself! I love Rex. I hope he and Ahsoka become a couple one day!

2. echo_girl_94

echo_girl_94 Jedi Knight star 4

Feb 18, 2011
    Yes... :D I was so upset about the episode "Counterattack." :( Echo survives in my fic. ;) And yes, Rex/Ahsoka would be good eventually. Maybe she can survive Order 66 with his help...and they can become a couple because of it, or something like that. :D

3. Padawan4687

Jul 10, 2010
    As soon as I saw that explosion, I actually shouted,"NO! ECHO!" to the screen! Fives and I hollered Echo at the same time. I got an angry look from my brother, since he was watching it with me.

The sight of his smoking helmet on the ground nearly made me cry out "Echo," again...I really liked him and the other Clone Troopers from "Rookies."

4. echo_girl_94

Feb 18, 2011
    I did the exact same thing and got the same reaction! :eek: :p

I was heartbroken...the guys from Rookies were my favorite clone characters and they just keep killing them off. :_|

But in a discussion I had with some other people on the SW.com forums about whether or not Echo could have survived, I came to the conclusion that he did, just with injuries. So as far as I'm concerned, he's alive and MIA. :D My brother asked me a few weeks ago, If I liked Echo so much, why didn't I write some fanfic about him? So I did...and ended up in here... :D

5. Padawan4687

Jul 10, 2010
    I think I'll make a fanfic for Rex and Ahsoka, too. I actually am trying to cos-play as her sister, "Alisha Tano."

I hope this doesn't sound weird...wait, then again, Risca's cosplaying as Anakin's sister. How weird is his Padawan having a sister?

6. echo_girl_94

Feb 18, 2011
    Not weird at all. :D

If you write a Rex/Ahsoka fic, could you let me know please? [face_batting] I'd love to read it.

7. Padawan4687

Jul 10, 2010
    Sure! As soon as I heard about them being a couple, I instantly loved it. I mean, it sounds beter then Ahsoka and Anakin, right? I've seen some phyico couples...

For some reason, I'm really into romance, but I'm always afraid I go overboard with romantic scenes. But, don't worry. They never get really graphic. The only romantic scenes I write are with kisses.

8. Jedi Gunny

Jedi Gunny Chosen One star 9

May 20, 2008
    If one of you writes a Rexoka fic, the old Fic Index will need to be dug up from the bowels of this Resource forum.

9. Padawan4687

Jul 10, 2010
    Huh? That thread must be pretty old then!

10. echo_girl_94

Feb 18, 2011
    I would love to see it, Padawan. I like romance, as long as it's not overboard. :)

Why's that, Gunny?

11. Padawan4687

Jul 10, 2010
    I already have my own limits for romance, so what are yours? I mean, in your eyes, when does romance go overboard with you?

I'm really just curious, because my idea of romance doesn't get very...big, just kisses, and hugs.

12. echo_girl_94

Feb 18, 2011
    In my eyes, romance goes overboard when every other scene is going a lot further than kisses and hugs, and the other scenes are the kisses and hugs. :p In other words, I'm pretty tolerant of it as long as it's...appropriate. :) I would probably never write anything that went beyond kissing and hugging.

13. Jedi Gunny

May 20, 2008
  14. Padawan4687

Jul 10, 2010
    Well, I've got several plot bunnies in my head, including a story with Alisha, Ahsoka, and Rex, so I'll have to wait for this new story.

15. echo_girl_94

Feb 18, 2011
    Oh. :D I see.

@Padawan: Ooh, that sounds interesting too. :D Right now I'm trying to get my Echo fic plot bunny to do its job and help me with the next section. I've found it likes music. :p

16. Padawan4687

Jul 10, 2010
    I saw them. It is a locked topic! That means it's especially old...

17. Jedi Gunny

May 20, 2008
    You know, since there would be interest now, it can be unlocked. [face_peace]

18. Risca_Skywalker

Risca_Skywalker Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 18, 2011
    .... I leave to make dinner, finish watching the rest of Superman II on tv with my family, and come back to finish my English work and you guys fill up a whole page!?

[face_shame_on_you] Without me! ..... Whatever..okay here it is!

~~~
    1. Jango (DUH!)
    2. Boba (of course...)
    3. Rex
    4. Cody
    5. Echo
    6. Heavy
    7. Jaster Mereel
    8. HOLD IT! What am I saying!?! Go back GO BACk! fierfek I need to do two lists...

Okay so for the Movies and Clone Wars TV show this is me list

1. Jango
    2. Boba
    3. Rex
    4. Cody
    5. Echo
    6. Heavy
    7. Etc....

Okay now for the Books and Comics and what all here we go. (Oh and this is Mando's included).

1. Jango
    2. Boba
    3. Kal Skirata
    4. Mereel
    5. Ordo
    6. Jaing
    7. Atin (GAH just plug in the whole of Omega squad right here!)
    8. Darman
    8. Fi (there's a tie)
    9. Niner (ha ha! pun!)
    10. Jaster
    11. Delta Squad so that means Boss, Fixer, Scorch, and Sev.

Now here's my all time list... This is from everything and this is for everyone. So Clones and Mandos. And I'll do Count Down from something.

20. Jaster Mereel
    19. Vhonte Tervho
    18. Rav Bralor
    17. Fives
    16. Echo
    15. Heavy
    14. A'den
    13. Cody
    12. Niner
    11. Corr
    10. Rex
    9. Darman
    8. Jaing
    7. Atin
    6. Ordo
    5. Fi
    4. Boba
    3. Mereel
    2. Kal Skirata
    1. Jango [face_love]

And I think that's it... Course It doesn't help matters much when you're falling in love with a Null ARC Trooper of you're own Creation for your RPG! 8-}

Yes... Let's face it... I'm falling in love with Kote.

Lemme get you guys pictures of what some of them look like? I?m still trying to find that elusive picture of Fi Skirata, and the one of Atin? Grrr I?m gonna have to look harder I guess.

Okay so...here we go!

My Nulls, this is what I think they look like (even though they be all Jango Clones and technically look the same.) (And yes, you'll probably recognize these guys).

*Ahem*

Starting with:

N-13 "Fi"
    [image=http://images.wikia.com/starwars/images/5/5a/FivesHS-TC.jpg] (Yes...I know. It's Fives...But ya know what, he's kinda got the baby face and that's what I want for Fi... so yes. This is my Fi.) [face_love]

N-14 "Jaro"
    [image=http://images.wikia.com/starwars/images/0/05/Clonestraining.jpg] (My rough and gruff, always the one to start something, Jaro!) :D

N-15 "Ayso"
    [image=http://images.wikia.com/starwars/images/c/ca/Cody-ssnap.jpg] (Yep, this is actually Cody from the Movie...but ya know what, He's now my Ayso.) :p

N-16 "A'den"
    [image=http://images.wikia.com/starwars/images/b/b9/ARC_Captain_Ordo2.jpg](Yes again..I know it's Ordo but I like the tough guy look he has on his face in this. So this is my A'den. He's actually supposed to be the rowdy one according to the Kaminoans but really Jaro's the one that starts everything *with Fi of course* :p)

N-18 "Cabur"
    [image=http://images.wikia.com/starwars/images/5/5f/Null-7.jpg] (Yes...I know it's actually Mereel but this is my Cabur, the one that usually, with Ayso's help, keeps the boys "calm" if that can even be said about them...) ;)

And now..For the moment you've all been waiting for! The one, the only, Kote! :D Yes... MY Kote. My favorite of the "Little Nulls" As I call them. (That mean they'd be Null'ike)

N-17 "Kote"
    [image=http://images.wikia.com/starwars/images/d/dd/BlySecuraHolstice.JPG] (Once again you should recognize this clone. This is Bly from the comic, I liked the way he looked in this picture with his softer looking face so I chose him for my beloved Kote.)[face_love]

Kote's the one with all the problems, he's also considered the "Oldest" of his brothers and is there fore their Captain/Sargent/whatever ya want to call him/Leader. And he's the one that my RPG Ryi is falling in love with. Kote's really a big sweetheart and that's one of the reasons why I love him so much! I should show you the posts... it's SO good. But really, I think so that it's easier, I'll PM them to you guys if you wanna see them. ;)

And these are my Null Boys. :p

:D I'm so happy with how their characters are developing, seriously it's like I just named them and conceived the

19. Separatist101

Separatist101 Jedi Master star 3

May 11, 2010
    NAME: SebulbaEpicOwngae101 (Phthinosuchusisanancestor on Star Wars Fanon)
    FIRST ENCOUNTER WITH SW: age 7-8, had TPM on video (the good, old days of video!)
    FIRST FANFIC WRITTEN AT: age 16
    FAV CHAR: I don't have a favourite
    WHY?: There are so many awesome characters, like Obi-Wan, Starkiller, Revan, Malak, Qui-Gon etc
    EVER WRITTEN IN THE OT?: No
    PT?: No
    None of my stories are set in the trilogies, 1 first was set shortly after Endor and the second was set a year before Yavin

20. echo_girl_94

Feb 18, 2011
    Impressive, Risca! :)

I have a lot of favorite characters, but they're not that organized. :p

I like that you found pictures of all your OC clones, too. :D I only have one OC so far, and she's not a clone... I had a picture but for some reason am having trouble posting it. Oh well. I'll try it later.

Also, your clones' names; A'den is "rage", Kote is "glory", and Fi is, well, duh. :p But I didn't know what the other ones meant.

Welcome, SebulbaEpicOwnage101! :) (Do you have a nickname? ;) )

21. Risca_Skywalker

Risca_Skywalker Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 18, 2011
    Thank you Echo!

:p Yes I try to stay organized as much as possible. ;)

Aww why thanks! And I'm gonna be updating my Team Sheet for my Limmie Roleplay with my pictures now that I've shown them to Trieste.

Hey hey hey! Not bad! Somebody's been reading the Republic Commando Series... (I actually just finished True Colors and I need to get the next two soon.)

Well here's what their names mean.

A'den: Rage, Wrath.
    Kote: Glory
    Fi: Well yeah Fi.
    Ayso: Is actually the pronunciation for the word "Eso" meaning Flank or Side.
    Cabur: Guardian, Protector
    Jaro: Death Wish, insane act of reckless stupidity. (I actually think that I chose the name before I looked it up...I don't remember...) :p

But yeah...that's them! :D

22. echo_girl_94

Feb 18, 2011
    You're welcome! :)

I'm not organized at all. :p

I wish I'd thought of pictures for my RPG character before posting her... I'm writing a diary for her right now too. :D
    My PC won't let me post images, so here's the link to the picture. I didn't draw it; I found it on Google Images. It's supposed to be Tenel Ka, but I'm using it for Mariel Rian. :p

You read the RC books too? I love that series. I've read all of them, but was extremely disappointed that the second Imperial Commando book won't be written. :( Oh well, the rest were really good.

Very nice. :D

I don't have a meaning for my character's name (Mariel Rian). It's just a couple of names I liked. But then, she's not Mandalorian. :p

23. Padawan4687

Jul 10, 2010
    This place is being overrun by Mando'a lovers! :p

I am the only one who doesn't speak it, aren't I? ((Yes, I've taken looks at that Mando'a list!))

24. echo_girl_94

Feb 18, 2011
    I'm not fluent in Mando'a. If the word appears in Vode An or maybe the Republic Commando books, I can recognize it probably, but the only words I actually use in RL are cuss words. :p

25. Padawan4687

Jul 10, 2010
    :p Y'know, I actually almost shouted a SW curse at my brother! I was working at the computer, and he was running his mouth about all things Fusion Fall...he's obsessed with that darn game...

Do you know what Mando'a curses match to ours? The only ones I know would be... if it's alright or me to say them, osik and fierflek.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.