Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Darth Gangrenous, Sep 18, 2012.
In RL. You know, something outside of the forums, as crazy as that sounds.
Life...outside the forums?
This is just a fictional construct.
There is no life outside of the Matrix.
Sorry, but I took the red pill. And boy do I feel sorry I did.
Good thing I chose the blue pill.
Sent from a Galaxy far away via R2-N6
I think I am just some left over bit of code...
THAT'S NOT TRUE
Your mind makes it real.
I wish at times that I could...immerse myself in the Internet, if that makes any sense...
If you want to win teh mole, I'm afraid you're going to have to.
(disregard the part of that smilie where he wipes his forehead and just take the face with the comment) (!)
Teh-Mole is a very unusual sort...the deaths can be pretty funny! I remember reading sometime ago that someone was eliminated via fangirl nosebleed at the sight of Kyp Durron shirtless!
Your challenge has ended and the correct answer is Johannes Gutenberg.
Players facing elimination:
JediMaster_1977 & Zapdos for missing the first two rounds.
Here are the standings after the second challenge:
1. Bardan_Jusik 3 points for a total of 8 points.
2. The Internets 5 points and immunity for a total of 6 points.
3. Padawan4687 3 points for a total of 6 points.
4. Admiral Volshe 3 points for a total of 6 points.
5. CPL_Macja 3 points for a total of 6 points.
6. The_Zeltron 3 points for a total of 6 points.
7. Jedi Gunny 3 points for a total of 6 points.
8. Random Comments 3 points for a total of 6 points.
9. Darth_Deception 3 points for a total of 6 points.
10. Darth ibonek 3 points for a total of 6 points.
11. Jordan1Kenobi 3 points for a total of 6 points.
12. Daft-Vader 0 points for a total of 3 points.
13. Joe Antonetti 0 points for a total of 3 points.
14. ZaPdOs 0 points.
15. JediMaster_1977 0 points.
16. benknobi1 3 points(eliminated by Teh-Mole)
Let us see who is the next to meet an untimely end.
I Are Immune
oo- I like how the order of the names is changing! very feng shui
(there is no good smilie for feng shui)
Feng Shui? What's that?
Some mod favorite.
You never heard of Darth Feng Shui? He was an ancient Dark Lord of the Sith who was known mainly for using the Force to rearrange things in chaos into a more orderly state.
In all honesty Feng Shui is a Chinese cultural system which is supposed to increase your positive qi and reduce your negative qi, by joining Heaven and Earth.
Basically it's organising belongings etc. to improve your life in all it's elements (love, money, work, etc.).
On the Millionaire hot seat game show on TV, they just asked who invented the printing press! LOL, I was like it's Johannes Gutenburg!
This was fun!
Yeah glad I didn't drop out under the crazy assumption that this was all EU trivia.
And reminder, GOOGLE IS YOUR FRIEND!
And you get more points for a wrong answer than for no answer.