main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Teh Mole || The first game is over!

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Stridarious, Dec 16, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stridarious

Stridarious Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 27, 2002
    Yeah you can, but if all do that, then we'll be here longer and that person whom is playing "Teh Mole" gets Prize Package #1 8-} .

Also, I mis-counted mainly cause I forgot we did not have a the full amount of 12 members :) . No matter, 2 more are dropped from the listings :( . So not allow me to say we have [6] players left at this point, so lets see whom wins! :D

2. Jedi_Benji

Jedi_Benji Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 2, 2002
    whos left, so i know who to guess?

And is it possible for us to get VIP status?

3. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    Jedi_Benji: "whos left, so i know who to guess?

And is it possible for us to get VIP status?
    "

Well, mainly because the winner becomes "Teh Mole" in the next round, I would have to say that though complicated in the method to which one is awarded a prize this is the best way to run it ;) .

So, the winner is then awarded the prize of playing "Teh Mole" with the chance of winning VIP status and many other things 8-} . All approved by MS ;) .

Also, Jedi-Washington is the member whom was removed yestrday based upon a wrong guess. So now we have 07 players remianing. Mainly because the player whom said they were going to leave the game decided to continue to play :D .

4. Jedi-Washington

Jedi-Washington Jedi Master star 4

Aug 3, 2003
    Heh...I loose...such a shame :p

5. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    No, you were very good as to your response, yet wrong person listed 8-} .

6. Jedi_Benji

Oct 2, 2002
    So, the winner is then awarded the prize of playing "Teh Mole" with the chance of winning VIP status and many other things . All approved by MS .

So next game the winner is teh Mole, wouldnt that make it easy for everyone to guess who the mole is?

7. milney

milney Jedi Master star 5

Aug 21, 2003
    I'm guessing he means that the final contestants (ie the winner and the mole) wouldn't be allowed to reveal who won until the end of the next round.

is that about right?

8. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    milney: "I'm guessing he means that the final contestants (ie the winner and the mole) wouldn't be allowed to reveal who won until the end of the next round.

is that about right?
    "

Percisely ;) . The winner will be PMed with the information (password, icon selections- which are the essential choices for "Teh Mole") then once the game begins so does the hunt :D .

9. milney

Aug 21, 2003
    I did good? Yay!

*dances around happily*

10. Jedi_Benji

Oct 2, 2002
    But we arent allowed to play 2 games in a row are we? If not then the only person from the pervious game is the Mole, also even if we can play more then 1 in a row we can already count out newcomers to the game, caus they cant possibly be the Mole.

Dont mind my nitpicking, just wanna make sure when I win that I can get my VIP colours :p

11. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    Jedi_Benji: "But we arent allowed to play 2 games in a row are we? If not then the only person from the pervious game is the Mole, also even if we can play more then 1 in a row we can already count out newcomers to the game, caus they cant possibly be the Mole.

Dont mind my nitpicking, just wanna make sure when I win that I can get my VIP colours 8-}
    "

Well, you already discovered a flaw in my game, as so I think that I will need yet to revise my own set of rules [face_laugh] .

However, yes, I will enable players from this current game to play agian. And now that I think about it, I believe that the one time playing rule applies mainly to "Teh Mole" and not to those whom have not yet won ;) . So whats next on your nit-picking list Benji? :confused: :D

12. milney

Aug 21, 2003
    I wished Strid good luck in a pm conversation with this version of the mole (I'm administering one waaaaaaaay over on the ff side of the boards). Running this kind of thing onlne is not as easy as you'd think.

13. Jedi_Benji

Oct 2, 2002
    However, yes, I will enable players from this current game to play agian. And now that I think about it, I believe that the one time playing rule applies mainly to "Teh Mole" and not to those whom have not yet won . So whats next on your nit-picking list Benji?

Oh I dunno, im sure I can come up with something. After all this is the First game, and all games have flaws first time ;)

14. Jedi-Washington

Aug 3, 2003
    Heh...already got a flaw with the game, eh? :p

I knew it wouldent take long for a flaw to be found. But all games go though this I guess.

Well, how about just awarding the winner a VIP'ness and stuff and then they cant be in the next game. so that way we allow more people to play and eliminates the the problem. It sounds good to me, but the winner gets less. Oh well, I say.

15. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    Jedi-Washington: "Well, how about just awarding the winner a VIP'ness and stuff and then they cant be in the next game. so that way we allow more people to play and eliminates the the problem. It sounds good to me, but the winner gets less. Oh well, I say."

Hmm, now that does sound like a plan, yet perhaps to be given within the next game, as it appears that no one has yet guessed the correct name for the Sock's user. As so, another player has been removed OBIX1 :( . Although he did play a great game :D .

16. OBIX1

OBIX1 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Oct 7, 2002
    Thanks Strid! I had a lot of fun playing.And "I'll be baaaack" [face_mischief] 8-}

17. Jedi-Washington

Aug 3, 2003
    but if no one guesses correctaly, then we still have the same mole? am I not correct? that eliminates choices! making it somewhat unfair. A new mole for each game I say!

18. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    Jedi-Washington: "but if no one guesses correctaly, then we still have the same mole? am I not correct? that eliminates choices! making it somewhat unfair. A new mole for each game I say!"

No, you see this "Mole" cannot play agian, however will win VIP status as discussed back in the main post, for alluding everyone for that amount of time, this status will only last for a week however, but is a prize I think well worth it ;) . An Anti-OPPM's heaven... 8-}

However, the next game a new Mole will then be selected :D .

19. milney

Aug 21, 2003
    So, what does the current player list look like?

20. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    Okay here is a new playing roster, yet keep in mind players that only two days remain, then times up! So get those answers to me pronto! 8-}

Tommorrow I will be on late as tonight, for I am readying myself for my sisters engagement party here at my house Satruday, and we needed to have the phones open as to be sure everyone RSVPs! ;) .

Anyway here you go:

Player Roster:

1.) milney
    2.) Jedi_Benji
    3.) Jedi_Daniel
    4.) SecondBest

21. Darth-Floyd

Darth-Floyd Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 5, 2003
    I´m out :(

22. Darthvaderocks06

Darthvaderocks06 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 27, 2003
    Can I join in on the next game?

23. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    Darthvaderrocks06: "Can I join in on the next game?"

Yep, you may join once the new game begins, however we still have yet one more day left till the end ;) .

24. Morgaine

Morgaine Ex-Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 19, 2001
    ...and the next game's not going to start right afterwards. ;)

25. amaunet

amaunet Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 7, 2002
    ouch!

Does this mean that there may not be another game?

I can think of several things that I would like to suggest be changed (which I will im/email strid with once I get them written down), But over all I think that this game has potential to be a great game. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.