1. Happy Halloween!

Teh Mole || The first game is over!

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Stridarious, Dec 16, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Skiara
  1. Morgaine Ex-Manager

star 6
    I totally don't understand this game. See what I get for not reading the rules before the game starts... *sighs* So, for clarification, only the person who is "The Mole" has the chance to win colors? ?[face_plain]
  2. Stridarious Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Morgaine: "I totally don't understand this game. See what I get for not reading the rules before the game starts... *sighs* So, for clarification, only the person who is "The Mole" has the chance to win colors? :confused: "

See, that is why I have been caught within a dead stop, as it is the person whom catches "Teh-Mole" that should get the colours, yet the only way that this would work as to have the winner play as "Teh-Mole" is to award them the colours after they have completed their duties as "Teh-Mole".

So say Jed_Daniel as he has played as "Teh-Mole" yet another person caught his true idenity, then that person would then become "Teh-Mole", yet they cannot get the colours saying that they won because it would reveal their idenity to those whom are searching for the true new idenity of this Mole.

So I opted to award the colours to "Teh-Mole" based upon their ability to allude the other rostered members. The person whom could allude them for most of the game at max a week and a half, would then be awarded colours. But after some thought it appeared unfair, as the winner of the last game is in fact working twice as hard to get what they deserved from the original game. Should "Teh-Mole" be newly selected every game? :confused: and the winner whom named "Teh-Mole" awarded the colours? :confused:
  3. Jedi_Daniel Manager Emeritus

star 6
    No offence to you at all, Daniel.

None ever taken. :)
  4. Jedi_Benji Jedi Master

star 4
    Should "Teh-Mole" be newly selected every game? and the winner whom named "Teh-Mole" awarded the colours?

Well I say Yes, caus even though you havent named the winner, Players in the next game can look at the previous games roster, and knock out all those who didnt play the previous game, which kind of narrows it down. I know ill be doin that next game :D
  5. DARTH_CONFEDERATE Force Ghost

star 5
  6. Stridarious Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Jedi_Benji: "Well I say Yes, caus even though you havent named the winner, Players in the next game can look at the previous games roster, and knock out all those who didnt play the previous game, which kind of narrows it down. I know ill be doin that next game :D "

So, this would mean then that you feel that the "winner" is in fact the person whom names that User who plays "Teh-Mole" then correct? :confused:
  7. Morgaine Ex-Manager

star 6
    Yes, that's what seems best to me right now. Benji got the problem right there - we already know that by the current rules the next mole will be one out of only three people. What if one or two decide not to play the next round? That's going to be a short game. ;)
  8. Jedi_Benji Jedi Master

star 4
    Yea, I Think the Person who correctly guesses the mole Should get colors, and shouldnt be allowed to play next game. The Mole shall get a reward based on how long he remained hidden. And the next game The mole is Chosen at Random :)
  9. Stridarious Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Morgaine: "Yes, that's what seems best to me right now. Benji got the problem right there - we already know that by the current rules the next mole will be one out of only three people. What if one or two decide not to play the next round? That's going to be a short game. ;) "

I think this is a good is idea, better then the harder way I originally set-up to have 8-} .

Jedi_Benji: "Yea, I Think the Person who correctly guesses the mole Should get colors, and shouldnt be allowed to play next game. The Mole shall get a reward based on how long he remained hidden. And the next game The mole is Chosen at Random :) "

I don't know then what "Teh-Mole" should then be awarded. I think that the way it should work is if "Teh-Mole" is unnamed for the course of the game that user playing "Teh-Mole" should then get the colours on their regular user name, however, if a user names the sock user's true idenity, then they should recieve those colours. Do you see what I mean? :confused:

This way it puts pressure on them both, as to compete agianst each other ;) ./>
  10. Jedi_Benji Jedi Master

star 4
    This way it puts pressure on them both, as to compete agianst each other

Exactly, we have to force competition, we cant just hand out awards to people. Also it forces good Non mole Play, as only 1 gets colors they can either wait til the end where theres little choice, but risk someone else getting in first, or they cah jump which they have the chance and risk getting it wrong ;)
  11. Stridarious Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Jedi_Benji: "Exactly, we have to force competition, we cant just hand out awards to people. Also it forces good Non mole Play, as only 1 gets colors they can either wait til the end where theres little choice, but risk someone else getting in first, or they cah jump which they have the chance and risk getting it wrong ;) "

I like the sound of that... 8-} Evil yet, fun...I mean fun for me to sit back and watch the fighting... [face_laugh]

Any other suggestions? :confused: Though I love [face_love] this idea the most, mainly cause its one which evolved through the players and Mod to create ;) .
  12. Jedi_Benji Jedi Master

star 4
    I think after one more game the game should be fine, with some publicity it could be a very popular game :)
  13. Stridarious Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Agreed :D .

I am also thinking if a roster is required. I personally think it would be helpful, yet I can also see the bad side to it ;) .

I cannot wait now to get this game back on track, and started 8-} . As I think alot of back-stabbing will occur from these colours, like in the show [face_laugh] .
  14. padawanskywalker Jedi Master

star 4
    Hey!When do sign-ups start?
  15. Stridarious Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Once the other game has concluded ;) .
  16. padawanskywalker Jedi Master

star 4
    Oh.I hope I can get a spot in the sign-ups.
  17. Ireth_Tasartir Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Hello...I haven't posted much in this forum(correction: I haven't posted at all in this forum til a couple of days ago,shame on me!!!! [face_blush] ),but I think I'll do from now on,and this game sounds interesting,so can I join the next round??? :)
  18. Stridarious Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Of course you can, and I wish to ask you both to tell your friends about this game and get them to come on down and join, the more the better! ;) :D

Keep checkin' in, as this game should be back up within the next few weeks :) .
  19. Ireth_Tasartir Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Ok,I'll do as requested... :D Let me see if I can drag somebody here with me when the game begins... ;)
  20. dashleebo Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    can i play in the next game?

I visit this place every now and then.
  21. Skateboard_Jedi Jedi Master

star 4
    Benji and Ireth are forcing me to sign up to play the next round.
  22. Ireth_Tasartir Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Benji and Ireth are forcing me to sign up to play the next round

I what??? [face_shocked] Never knew I had such power over men... :p

When does the next game begin??? I wanna play!!!! :D
  23. LaYa_ Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Strid.. can I play in the next round of this game?? :)
  24. Stridarious Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Well, first off, I am thrilled to have you all joining up. As to the start date of the next game, I am unsure. Perhaps sometime in Feb. mainly because I am awaiting the end of the other games before the start of this one ;) .
  25. LaYa_ Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Perhaps sometime in Feb.

That's good :)
Moderators: Skiara
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.