main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Padu, KY Telethon of Stars Party

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Nardo, Oct 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LordINVAR

LordINVAR Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 13, 2002
    Emp will be there to troop.

Is the time for the event still as indicated?

2. Nardo

Nardo Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 21, 2006
    Thank you for quoting my original post, invar. I think that one got lost in the pile. I still mean it.

I just confirmed the times this morning. It does indeed start at 1:00. You can get there whenever to start getting ready. I would say start suiting up at 12:15. I believe that we will be doing a big reveal and marching out to the Imperial March again, like last year. Any ideas on anything different are welcome. It will probably be over about 3:00.
    In addition to trooping, the club that organizes this party has asked if anyone is interested in helping to set up. This means tables, blowing up balloons, icing drinks, whatever they need us to do. I, of course, said I would see how many we could get. I do not have a time for this as of yet. If I had to guess I would say ten-ish. This is purely volunteer grunt work. If you are interested, get with me and I will let you know the times. If not, just show up at around 12:15 to get ready. Again, the need for extra non-costume hands is always welcome. And in contrast to how Wil put it oh so eloquently, it will not be just to run errands (equaling no fun) for those in costume (lol); it really does serve a purpose. It is hard to see, people sometimes are near blind in their buckets, and I am sure the zonta club could use help in other areas.
    So far coming:
    tkytrooper: tk
    tk8049: tk
    tkchris: tk
    amanda: tk
    jared: tusken
    lordinvar: emp
    edvader: vader
    rena: guard or mara (if guard doesn't work)
    jawas may or may not be there
    tilford: fett
    katie: dressing in Jen's leia
    If I left anyone out, let me know, because I am typing this over about 3 hours at work while uber busy.

3. DarkWolf2k

DarkWolf2k Jedi Youngling

May 25, 2007
    Katie's troopin the Leia :) I want to see pics (this is Jenn btw)

4. Nardo

Nardo Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 21, 2006
    Pictures you shall have! lol. She said she is horrified of not doing a good job, because you might be mad. lol

5. TKYTROOPER

TKYTROOPER Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 18, 2005
    It would have made this thread more interesting if it had been Scott. lol

6. DarkWolf2k

DarkWolf2k Jedi Youngling

May 25, 2007

Yeah, want to see some Katie pics as Leia, lots of pics... (yeah, this is still Jenn, um, really it is...)

*quietly steps away from the keyboard*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.