main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

MN Tell me where in MN I can get tickets for the Midnight show!

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by CaptainTypho, May 3, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CaptainTypho

CaptainTypho Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 13, 2001
    I live in Rochester and the theatre's here don't know anything about it yet.

Where in the Cities can you buy tickets for a midnight show?

Where is it that everyone is deciding to camp out!

Let me know! Thanks!

2. frostycellnex

frostycellnex Jedi Youngling

Mar 12, 2002
    The only two that I know of are the two that were listed on TF.n. Showplace 16 in IGH (line forming) which is just up 52 from us (I live in Roch too) about an hour, and Showplace 16 in Coon Rapids.

I called Lakeville Theaters. As far as they know, they won't be selling advanced tix until next Friday. They're still waiting to hear from the distributor as to how many screens they'll be able to accomodate.

3. Darth_Jaxon

Darth_Jaxon Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 19, 2001
    Get tickets for the Inver Grove Heights Showplace 16. It's right up 52 and there is going to be a good crowd. I got my tickets this morning.

4. Lord_Johnson

Lord_Johnson Jedi Youngling

May 3, 2002
  5. CaptainTypho

Nov 13, 2001
    Thanks guys. Is there going to be a Midnight show at IGH?

6. Wahoo

Wahoo Jedi Youngling

Mar 14, 2002
    Yep . . . .4 of them

12:01
    12:02
    12:09
    12:10

Wahoo

7. jedi7401

jedi7401 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 5, 2001
    The thing that sucks about still being financially dependant on your parents is the fact that you can't use their credit cards when they're sleeping. (In good conscience, at least.) I might yet be going to either the Eden Prarie or MOA midnight showings, depending on whether or not I get online early enough tomorrow to buy tickets.

Drat. I want to go to a midnight showing. If I don't make it to one, *sigh* I suppose I'll survive. If I do, then yea for me. :)

8. CaptainTypho

Nov 13, 2001
    I visited the IGH thread and got some info from there.

But how can I get tickets for IGH 12:01 show without having to drive for 3 hours to get there and back?

Thanks a lot you guys, you've really been helpful!

9. Salacious_Crummy

Salacious_Crummy Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 2, 2000
    I was at IGH Showplace 16 to see the 6:05 Spider-Man last night (good, but a disappointment in my opinion). Anyway, by like 5:15 they didn't have any tickets left for the midnight showing(s).

10. CaptainTypho

Nov 13, 2001
    CRAP! Now where am I to go?

11. Lahne_Pryok

Lahne_Pryok Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 22, 2002
    Perhaps the Marcus in Oakdale still has Midnite tickets. Maybe you should give them a call or check thier website.

12. wizzpooper

wizzpooper Jedi Youngling

May 4, 2002
    Har Mar 11

They have a midnight screening that I bought tickets for at 6:00 Friday evening. They do not advertise in the paper and do not sell online.

13. JediGseif

JediGseif Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 18, 2002
    Wynnsong in Moundsview is also going to have Midnight screenings, but do to the computers they use, they won't be selling the tickets until 11am Wed, May 15th. For those of you who missed the advanced sale theaters, there is hope for you still.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.