main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tell me your...

Discussion in 'Archive: Your Jedi Council Community' started by s65horsey, Feb 21, 2012.

1. Darth Morella

Darth Morella Force Ghost star 6

Apr 5, 2004
    I broke my coworker's toe once. It was an accident, I swear [face_whistling]

2. Healer_Leona

Healer_Leona Squirrel Wrangler of Fun & Games star 9 Staff Member Manager

Jul 7, 2000
    Other then the possible little toe, which I never had checked to confirm, nothing.

3. halibut

halibut Ex-Mod star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 27, 2000
    Broke my thumb playing in goal in a football match last year. Didn't realise so carried on playing. Hurt like hell though.

4. timmoishere

timmoishere Force Ghost star 6

Jun 2, 2007
    I have a small stress fracture in my right fibula right now. Thankfully, it doesn't impede my mobility, and I can actually go for runs. And what's more, the doctor says I don't even need to wear a cast or a brace or anything. In fact, the only time I feel any pain is when I am walking on uneven ground.

Yay me.

5. darth_gersh

darth_gersh Force Ghost star 7

Feb 18, 2005
    Horses can't be trusted.

I havn't broke anything but, dislocations are in the 100's.

6. Harpua

Harpua Chosen One star 9

Mar 12, 2005
    I've never broken a finger, but I've broken a toe, an ankle, and a leg.

7. PRENNTACULAR

PRENNTACULAR VIP star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 21, 2005
    This one time, I broke my finger.

8. Everton

Everton Chosen One star 10

Jul 18, 2003
    I've never broken a bone. I know lots of people how have, but thankfully I've steered clear. I hope that continues.

9. Shannon Darklighter

Shannon Darklighter Jedi Grand Master star 1

Jun 11, 1999
    I broke (cracked) one of my pinky toes when I was a little'un. I can some neat bends with it now.

10. s65horsey

s65horsey Otter-loving Former EUC Mod star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 24, 2006
    Anecdote: in my 22 years of being around horses this is the first broken bone I've experienced. So I think I'm actually doing well. I've had injuries from horses before most notably the shift of my spine caused from landing on a pole on the ground, but my only other broken bone was caused from falling off a swing when I was a kid. Didn't know it was broken. I got sick the next day and mom took me to the doctor for that and the doc realized my collarbone was broken.

I'm concerned I may have miscalculated and my middle finger is more hurt than I though. Yesterday it didn't hurt but today it is swollen and bruised.

11. VadersLaMent

VadersLaMent Chosen One star 10

Apr 3, 2002
    In highschool I was performing dumbell flys and instead of siting up to put the weights down I set them down on the floor while lying down. There was another dumbell on he floor in the right spot to catch my finger and BAM! Very sharp pain.

12. Jabba-wocky

Jabba-wocky Chosen One star 10

May 4, 2003
    On further consideration, how does this story even make sense? You are incapable of riding a bike with only one hand on the handlebar? I think this sad scape-goating has gone on long enough.

I don't think your sister had anything to do with you inability to ride at all. I think the truth is that you didn't because you were too scared. I daresay, Mr. Marlow, that in trying to tell of the evils of your innocent sibling, we have in fact discovered that the darkness is inside of you.