main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Pittsburgh, PA Tell us about yourself, Episode II

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by greencat336, Mar 12, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MetalliJedi

MetalliJedi Jedi Padawan star 4

May 10, 2002
    Social ineptness I havew SW galaxies that causes social ineptness! Welocme hillary.

2. jaster_meerle

jaster_meerle Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 23, 2002
    the only time i have ever heard that much queer talk was when clinton was thrying to denounce his affair

by the way welcome

drag me off to the meeting too

my mom wont let me go!

kidnap me or something

3. Mrs_Darth_Agony

Mrs_Darth_Agony Jedi Youngling

Jul 30, 2003
    Well I finally have a user name on here. For anyone I haven't met already at meetings, my name is Abbey and I am 20 years old. I live in Derry and am married to Darth_Agony (Chris) and am Josh's sister( MetalliJedi). Chris and I have a 5 month old daughter named Sarah.

4. ben_ethus

ben_ethus Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 17, 2001
    Greetings, blokes.

Here's the intro thread for your convenience...

Bumpity bump,
    Yours Truly

5. BonMothma

BonMothma Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 1, 2003
    Hi, folks!

I became a SW fan in 1980 after seeing ESB. Yes, I saw it first.

My name is Bonnie. I live in New Castle, PA. I'm a native of Ashtablua, OH. I'm 41 years old - the oldest active member of this group, I think. I'm divorced. I work accounts receivable at Adams Mfg. Corp. in Portersville. Been there 11 years. I'm also the choir director at my Epworth UM church in town.

Other hobbies and interests besides SW are music (especially singing), Lord of the Rings, costuming and drawing, which I haven't done in years, but I may take it up again soon.

**Needs more hours in the day**

6. PittsburghPadawan

PittsburghPadawan Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 26, 2004
    Greeting, Exalted ones...

Allow me to introduce myself. I am Tommy,22 a Scorpio and a theater student at Point Park University. As a token of my good will, I leave my screenname: solokat1024. Please feel free to say hi.

7. Chris-Stacina_Rajinn

Chris-Stacina_Rajinn Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 15, 2002
    Welcome Tommy! I almost went to Point Park, they have a decent film program...well PGH filmmakers does at least....IUP doesn't...it?s a real shame?But I like it here anyway....

errr...so, yeah, welcome...if you can get passed my random spurts of incoherent babbling we'll get along just fine... :)

8. ben_ethus

ben_ethus Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 17, 2001
    Greetings, blokes.

PittsburghPadawan... Hey there! Nice to have you here! Glad you decided to join us here in the forum, and that you stick around for a bit. I think you'll find we're a friendly sort. :)

Speaking of Point Park... The mom of the gal for whom I moved out to this side of the state works at Point Park as a film teacher. I think she teaches screenwriting.

So, yeah...

That was random,
    Yours Truly

9. greencat336

greencat336 Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 27, 2001
    Yipee! Another new person! Glad you found us! :)

10. Stina-Cri

Stina-Cri Jedi Padawan star 4

May 18, 2002
    welcome!!!! I almost went to point park....but i went to iup instead. Nice to have you on the boards!

11. Chris-Stacina_Rajinn

Chris-Stacina_Rajinn Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 15, 2002
    Hi, I'm Stacie. I live in Penn Hills and I go to IUP. I'm 19 years old, work at Vocelli Pizza, and enjoy Star Wars a whole bunch!

I'm also excesively bored, in case you hadn't noticed.

Sorry, it just occured to me that I never "officially" introduced myself on here....

yes, very bored indeed...

And, in case you were wondering, I do expect a warm welcome from all of you :p

12. greencat336

Jan 27, 2001
    Welcome, CSR! Its so nice to 'officially' meet you. :)

13. darthtuttle

darthtuttle Jedi Master star 4

Apr 2, 2004
    Hi. I'm a random Sith Lord. I will soon have a Star Warswebsite again. I hope I enjoy the events.

14. greencat336

Jan 27, 2001
  15. DarthShenobi

DarthShenobi Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 1, 2004
    (In very nerdy, squeaky voice)Umm...hello everybody...my name is Richard Sukai...I'm a general anesthesiologist (how do you spell that anyways?

Okay, my name is Matt. I'm from Monroeville. I used to be a member here until for some reason I stoppped coming here...but I'm back now.....I do not know anyone here personally except JM, who's my brother but never comes here anymore. I'm 13 years old, I play the electric guitar and electric bass guitar, and I think Angus Young should be the President of the United States.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.