main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tell us, tell us, tell us!!

Discussion in 'Archive: Milwaukee, WI' started by TheWampas1138, Jun 30, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheWampas1138

TheWampas1138 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 2, 2002
    Okay, someone has to tell those of us that couldn't make it... what happened?? Tracey did you take notes? We were still contemplating coming at like 1PM yesterday but we're soooo sick!! Sounds like we missed a fantabulous time but we're much more interested in what happened. What's this about Committees? Waaaaaaah! Of all the danged times to be sick. Now I'm just going to go sulk all day...

She wampa :mad:

2. Outlander_

Outlander_ Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 11, 2002
    Here's some highlights...

Eric was elected as Prez with Tracey as Veep.

The group decided we would have three big meetings a year with mandatory attendance at one of them to stay an official member. Smaller "committee" meetings may also be held, but are not mandatory. Some of the committees are the book club, costuming, collectors guild...I may be forgetting some here.

Grillmaster Jason (B-Wing) served up a delicious fare, and Tom brought this awesome barbecue sauce!!

Am I forgetting anything?

3. TwistyMaeSkywalker

TwistyMaeSkywalker Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 3, 2000
    The bugs. Don't forget the bugs.

Excuse me while I go search for the lotion...

4. solo414

solo414 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 28, 2002
    And the bonfire that was so hot you couldn't get within 50 feet of it. (Nice job, Jason!)

5. Skywalker1138

Skywalker1138 Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 7, 2002
    Some of us fans have new positions we're going to be working on (i.e., Que has been creating the Milwookie Council website all along). The new ideas for new threads and some of the projects we're going to be worked on are:
    ? Fan Force Newsletter (TwistyMae & Skywalker1138)
    ? Book Club (?)
    ? Home Movie Night (BYOB_Kenobi & _____?)
    ? Costumes (LeiaYT1300 & RedJediKnight)
    ? More organized Collector's Guild (Que4Zone will be getting more info on this I think from JediHexer & JediSister)

I think Tracey wrote down who's doing what.

...am I leaving anything out?

We missed you, Wampas!

6. Red_Jedi_Knight

Red_Jedi_Knight Jedi Youngling star 3

May 7, 2002
    my friend devan will be heading up the commity on gaming of any and all kinds. I'm gonna get her hooked up once she gets on line. she just moved back to WIS so she's still in state of set up. also the youngens sang weird al.... no need to beer to get us to do that!! twisty, solo414, devan and myself all sang!! and an impromto vader was pyred. and n*sink cards bought on a saber run to target and wal-mart. YEAH THUMB WARS!!!

7. bwing53

bwing53 Jedi Master star 3

May 7, 2002
    Oh, by the way, Dwayne, you were elected head of the Collector's Guild. I volunteered to be your staunch supporter/follower/assistant. I think you're the guy for the job, if you're game. More on this in the Collector's thread. . .
    Wish you were there, and hope the plague has begun to clear out of your house.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.