main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Telltale working (with Gearbox) on Borderlands episodes

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by jp-30, Dec 7, 2013.

1. jp-30

jp-30 Manager Emeritus star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2000
    http://www.kotaku.com.au/2013/12/ne...ing-from-telltale-makers-of-the-walking-dead/

2. 07jonesj

07jonesj Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 16, 2010
    It'll be interesting to see Telltale do something more lighthearted considering all the other IPs they are currently tackling are pretty grimdark. Enjoyed the two Borderlands games, though not particularly for the story. Have to wait and see what Telltale can do with it.

3. Darth-Lando

Darth-Lando Jedi Grand Master star 6

Aug 12, 2002
    Claptrap's appearance in Poker Night 2 makes so much more sense now.

07jonesj likes this.
  4. jp-30

jp-30 Manager Emeritus star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2000
    Well, considering their older games were all comedic (Sam & Max, Monkey Island, Bone, Strong Bad, Wallace & Gromit etc), I doubt they'll have much trouble.

5. The Great No One

The Great No One Jedi Grand Master star 8

Jun 4, 2005
    i'm with lando on that one. claptrap seemed to come completely out of left field in that.

could be interesting, there are some very interesting characters in the borderlands universe. although i don't particularly like handsome jack, he's a good person to hate. even if he was a complete wuss at the end of the game.

6. moosemousse

moosemousse CR Emeritus: FF-UK South star 6

Oct 3, 2004
    Handsome Jack is one of my favourite characters. He was a git through and through, and there was more to him than him just being a bad guy. I mean, he did name a diamond horse Butt Stallion.

As for this game, I'm not sure about it. I'll definitely give it a go though.

7. Boba_Fett_2001

Boba_Fett_2001 Chosen One star 8

Dec 11, 2000
    So I guess I need to check this out? Because I've been hearing nothing but great things about it since the last episode came out. I didn't have any interest in it because I've never played Borderlands but I am a fan of Telltale.