main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Pacific Temecula, Murrieta, Lake Elsinore, Hemet, Wildomar, Sun City Residents Check in Here!

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Mara_Jade_Fan, Aug 11, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mara_Jade_Fan

Mara_Jade_Fan Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 1, 2002
    Would you like to form a FanForce chapter in your city? All you need to form a FanForce chapter is at least 3 people in your area to attend 3 meetings. You will be given your own forum here at FanForce in which to post and communicate with each other, and your meeting and event information will be posted on the main page of FanForce. Those in Temecula, Sun City, Murrieta, Hemet, Lake Elsinore, Wildomar and surrounding areas, please post here.

2. Sith_241

Sith_241 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 23, 2001
    Hey, im in Hemet. if anyone wants to start a chapter id be up to do whatever we need to get it going.

3. Mara_Jade_Fan

Feb 1, 2002
    Good that is one, now we only need at least 2 more! Don't be shy people! ;)

4. Sith_241

May 23, 2001
    Just me though mjf. I hope there are others though.

5. E_walks_r-cute

E_walks_r-cute Jedi Youngling

Aug 25, 2002
    I live in Hemet and am interested in forming a fan force chapter in this area.

6. Mara_Jade_Fan

Feb 1, 2002
    Okay, that is two. We need one more in the general area of Hemet.

7. Sith_241

May 23, 2001
    If you look at the topic 'Palm Springs area fans' you can find a guy who might be intersted, since palm springs is like 30 min from hemet, he also says he has family who lives in hemet.

8. DANTE1313

DANTE1313 Jedi Youngling

Sep 14, 2002
    Hey I live in Lake Elsinore. I would be interested. I'm new to here so I didn't see this thread until now. So far I've been chatting over on the OC group. Maybe we could all join up with them.

9. Mara_Jade_Fan

Feb 1, 2002
    ^ Yeah, if you guys don't mind the drive. But if you ever want to start your own group and get your own messageboard, you do only need 3 members that live in different households to do it. You can always go to the Orange County events too.

10. DANTE1313

DANTE1313 Jedi Youngling

Sep 14, 2002
    Well going by the date of the last post, it would appear that theres not much interest in making a group for the inland empire.
    Oh well.

11. Mara_Jade_Fan

Feb 1, 2002
    Inland Empire fans, please see the thread I started for the IMAX premier of AOTC coming near you (Cathedral City) on Friday November 1st!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.