main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tempest Feud Problems, need some help.

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Dashade_Mercenary, Feb 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dashade_Mercenary

Dashade_Mercenary Jedi Youngling

Feb 15, 2006
    I am going to be playing a LvL 9 Dashade Soilder for the Tempest Feud, but our GM has adjusted it into a really cool version in which we all work for different people trying to get the same info. Be sides me theres a Noble with lots of stuff, a team of 2 "Unknown Groups" and a Jedi with a Padewan and a Fringer Pilot. Now my characters species "died" off a long time ago, so one of my characters aspects is to keep his face hidden from the Jedi (due to his past relationship with them and the Sith), least they find out that a Dashade still exists. The reason im alive is that ive been in Chrio sleep since just befor the explosion that killed my home planet. I was put into sleep by the Fallein that i worked for.

So, im plotting to kill off the Jedi really early in the game, so that they dont cause me trouble. I have a few ways of doing this. (a.) I bribe a ship technicien to plant the explosives that i have on critical points of their ship and blow it up when they board it, (b.) Hire a large Swoop gang to jump them and ill be close by to finish the job if they fail, (c.) Assassinate the Jedi and then make it look like one of the other players did it, so i can pit the Padewan and Fringer against the noble or Unknown group, and a few others that arent as good.

But i cant decide how to get the deed done. Eventually I'll kill them all of course, but for rigth now Im just wanting the biggest threat gone. I need not worry about the noble because i have a "team up plan" for me and him, temperary of course, and i dont know what the other 2 are so ill plan accodinglly.

Could anyone help me out with ideas of how to get ride of a LvL 10 Jedi Counselor, Lvl 5 Jedi Guardian, and the less threatening lvl 9 Fringer?

NP edit: Yeah, wrong forum, but hopefully the folks in the other one can help out.

2. Zebra3

Zebra3 Jedi Master star 5

Aug 28, 2004
    Tempest Feud... I had to look up what that was :p

Star Wars RPG from Wizards? The forum you seek is Here :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.