main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanclub Templars of Twilight: Guardians of Balance

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Kahn_Iceay, Jan 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    Indeed! We need to *do* something. Thoughts, guys?

2. darthcaedus1138

darthcaedus1138 Force Ghost star 5

Oct 13, 2007
    Templar RP?

3. Kahn_Iceay

Kahn_Iceay Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 5, 2006
    I don't know. Short of Bendo, and as some consider Qui-Gon, and a few of the robes you can get in KotOR II, Grey/Gray Jedi haven't gotten a lot of attention. Couple this with the lul the forums are getting, and that star wars is getting in general its unlikely we'll be getting any sort of influx of people interested in the Grey Jedi. Add in that Kev's vanished, and Dade's busy with his own stuff the existing infrastructure is a bit shaky.

4. darthcaedus1138

Oct 13, 2007
    Then what are we gonna do?

5. Kahn_Iceay

Mar 5, 2006
    As it is our only saving grace is the occasional apperances in Sinre's ABY stuff. Unless we can find away to stay with that, i don't know. Even currently 129aby is kinda dead, no offence Sinre.

6. Rainbow Knight Star

Rainbow Knight Star Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 18, 2005
    Kahn, I may have an idea. Please PM me.

7. Kahn_Iceay

Mar 5, 2006
  8. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    None taken. My patience with trying to rebuild it is sorta zero. No Draco, no Dark_Philosopher... what do I do with four PCs? Nothing, that's what.

9. Kahn_Iceay

Mar 5, 2006
    Honestly Sinre I think its time you worked on the Yuuzhan Vong War era ABY game, more people like era's like that than the Legacy era. Plus we'd get players from the Vong fanclub playing. By the time you're done hopefully some of the games we're in will have died down (like me I'm in a lot, I'm thinking of dropping Final Resurrection since... I just can't get into it anymore) and we'll be able to play.

10. Kev-Mas_Colcha

Kev-Mas_Colcha Force Ghost star 5

Dec 15, 2002
    Um, Kahn, if you were so concerned about me disappearing, you would have texted me about it ages ago.

And, about the Yuuzhan Vong era RPG, I think its actually a good idea. Especially as it gives me the chance to Role Play the last stages of the life of Kev-Mas Colcha I.

11. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    Hmmm. Thoughts, thoughts, thoughts.

12. Rainbow Knight Star

Apr 18, 2005
    I am not sure if I will be in this game or not. I'm trying to revive my own RPG, and I don't really like the Vong anyway. I wish Sinre and everyone else luck.

Am I still an Initiate, or am I a Genin now?

:confused:

:)

13. Kahn_Iceay

Mar 5, 2006
    Genin a few times over by this waiting period :)

14. Kahn_Iceay

Mar 5, 2006
    I would very much like to make a drawn out and ornate post about this. Mitth certainly deserves it, but as some of you, Mitth included, know I'm in a bit of pain right now from my car accident so I'm not gonna try that, mostly because these meds i'm on will probably make me slur a bit. But without further ado:

I, Kage Luminius do hereby, with much pride, bestow upon Mitth_Fisto - whom has proven beyond the shadow of a doubt that he is more than capable - the rank and title of Gurei Deshi and all the benefits and responsibilities there of. His pacience in his training, his abilities as an RPer, and his astounding characterization has shown me that He is the first of what I hope will be a new Generation of Templars come whatever board resurgence may. Mitth, my former Genin, you have made your Master very proud.

15. Kev-Mas_Colcha

Dec 15, 2002
    Congrats, Mitth!

16. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
    Thank you, Kage Luminius. Hopefully I will be able to live up to such glowing words.:D

Than you all.:)

17. Rainbow Knight Star

Apr 18, 2005
    Congratulations on your promotion, Mitth.

18. darthcaedus1138

Oct 13, 2007
    Congratulations Mitth!

I hope you get well Kahn.

[:D]

19. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
    Thanks everyone! :D

I do have a topic of interest to me at least, what do you think the Templars of Twilight would think of force aligned ores such as Lignum in the book Crosscurrent? I'll share my thoughts later;)

20. Kev-Mas_Colcha

Dec 15, 2002
    /returns, now that he has time because its Summertime.

21. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
  22. Kahn_Iceay

Mar 5, 2006
  23. Kev-Mas_Colcha

Dec 15, 2002
  24. Darth_Sabith

Darth_Sabith Jedi Master star 4

Oct 17, 2006
    Well I think such ores would be created over vast areas where the force was extremely powerful at one point. Such a planet that was once filled with life, for it to be connected to the darkside it would have to mean that something truly horrible happened their. I think if the Templars discovered such a find they would try to confiscate and examine it to fully understand it.

Also if their are ores that are strongly connected to the darkside I see no reason why they wouldn't have any connected to the lightside. As such they could be melded together to create powerfully balanced objects to help focus the force of the order itself. Yet again I must stress that the templars would study it first. Very instrusting topic Mitth_Fisto...didn't even know that book existed, something new to read for me ;)

25. Kev-Mas_Colcha

Dec 15, 2002
    The presence of Lignan might not even mean that it came from something horrible - there WAS life on the moon it was harvested on until it was harvested. Perhaps, like the Force, Lignan is influenced by its user. As in, the Sith who used it, most likely when using it corrupted it to become a very powerful dark side ore, but what if it was used by a Jedi, or a Templar even?

I believe it could be interpreted simply as force sensitive, of which its "alignment" is determined by who uses it, much like the force.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.