main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanclub Templars of Twilight: Guardians of Balance

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Kahn_Iceay, Jan 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    Thus why I mentioned that we could roleplay out the 135 ABY and 145 ABY elements of the Remsi bit in the ABYverse thread. About time we did.

2. Kev-Mas_Colcha

Kev-Mas_Colcha Force Ghost star 5

Dec 15, 2002
    I like this idea, gives me a chance to dust off Kev-Mas Colcha II.

3. HwarangKnight

HwarangKnight Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 16, 2006
    Boo! :p

Hi everyone! Just wanted to pop in and say hi to my Templar brothers and sisters.

What's all this talk about Rebellion and what not? You guys don't have those folks sorted out yet? o_O

Hope everyone is well!

~HK

4. Kev-Mas_Colcha

Dec 15, 2002
    O.O HK!

About the rebellion, it appears both parties involved sorted it out themselves.

By the way, I'm doing well. What have you been up to as of late?

5. HwarangKnight

HwarangKnight Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 16, 2006
    Glad to hear you're doing well Kev! Bah...same old, same old here. Work, family, teaching, etc. Boring RL stuff really.

Thought I might stop in more regularly at least for a while.

~HK

6. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    Is ole Vincent and old young Vincent in, Kahn?

7. Kev-Mas_Colcha

Dec 15, 2002
    Alright guys, for all of you not running for EU Senate Chancellor/Vice Chancellor (such as Sinre and Kahn), please PM me your votes for which Chancellor/Vice Chancellor Pair you would personally believe to, not necessarily be your choice, but the best choice according to the tenets of the Templars.

The candidates are:

Chancellor: Sinrebirth
    Vice Chancellor: Kahn_Iceay
    Chancellor: Adalia-Durron
    Vice Chancellor: zarkinfrood

You may want to wait for any speeches that might be prepared, if any, however, before making your pick.

8. Mister_Master

Mister_Master Jedi Master star 6

Oct 17, 2007
    I would like to join you. I have realized that my views of the force are very much gray, and I want to further balance myself in the force.

9. Kev-Mas_Colcha

Dec 15, 2002
    Awesome. You won't be inducted right away due to policy, but within a week you will be.

10. Mister_Master

Oct 17, 2007
    Sounds good. Is there any good discussions going?

11. Kev-Mas_Colcha

Dec 15, 2002
    Not really any discussion really going on, due to lack of activity as of late, but if you have any questions, feel free to ask them, as that will make for discussion.

12. Mister_Master

Oct 17, 2007
    Why is the ranks all Japanese?

13. Kev-Mas_Colcha

Dec 15, 2002
    ICly, the ranks are in Gamatsu, which is OOCly inspired by Japanese.

14. Mister_Master

Oct 17, 2007
    I see. Interesting.

How many people actually post here normally?

15. Kev-Mas_Colcha

Dec 15, 2002
    Well, Grey Jedi, our brand of Grey Jedi in particular are a very specific niche, so sadly, not many people post here regularly. We have Kahn, the occasional new recruit who sticks around to be inducted and disappears afterwords and myself. Now we also have you, and I hope you won't run off after becoming inducted like the rest. We also occasionally receive a visit from members from the past who have been fighting Darth Real Life (points back in the thread to HwarangKnight's Post).

16. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    I tend to hang around in here, as well. :p

I think the 'Grey' niche has been abandoned as of late. The last time it was decently filled was by Jacen Solo, and we know how that went.

I can't see who will be the next Grey avatar, though. Unless Jacen comes back. Which... I would quite like.

Perhaps Starkiller should be discussed as a lightsider who mainlines the dark side? Though more the definition of a Grey Jedi rather than a Twilight user, it is constructive, I consider. In fact, we could discuss all the great Grey and Twilight Jedi... Revan, Kreia, Qui-Gon Jinn, Vergere, Jacen, Starkiller, Cade...

Thoughts?

17. Kev-Mas_Colcha

Dec 15, 2002
    I disagree with Starkiller being anything like us. If only because I don't like him. :p

Also, Qui-Gon wasn't really Grey, he just had issues with the Council. Cade wasn't either - just because he could use force lightning in a way that is compliant with Grey/Twilight Jedi Philosophy doesn't make him one - he wasn't aware of that (and the authors of Legacy probably weren't either, given how they ruined the original definition of Grey Jedi and misspelled it), and was more or less doing it out of selfish means. Dooku before he fell to the Darkside MIGHT have been Grey though.

18. Mikaboshi

Mikaboshi Force Ghost star 6

Jul 12, 2005
    How can Jacen be considered by anyone to be "Grey" if he took the title of Darth...and even he considered himself to be Sith?

19. Kev-Mas_Colcha

Dec 15, 2002
    That would be Jacen before he fell to the Dark Side. Pre-Caedus. The same could be/could have been said of Vergere before she was revealed to be a Sith (which by the way, I wish they wouldn't have done... [face_frustrated]).

20. Mister_Master

Oct 17, 2007
    I don't remember Vergere being a Sith. When was that revealed?

21. Kev-Mas_Colcha

Dec 15, 2002
    I think it was in LOTF somewhere. Probably happened because either of the following:

1. Lucas doesn't like it when people actually realize that the whole lightside/darkside thing isn't the only way of thinking, and made her a Sith to discredit that theory.
    2. Some fan who couldn't wrap their mind around the fact that not everything is black and white threw a tantrum about it.

22. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    Vergere being a Sith is revealed by Darth Krayt and Lumiya.

As such, the sources are a little biased. :p

23. Kev-Mas_Colcha

Dec 15, 2002
    Ooh... Ammunition!

24. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    Lots, actually... BobaMatt went through a lot of it...

25. Mister_Master

Oct 17, 2007
    Hmm, What book is that from Sinre? That sounds interesting.

Did BobaMatt get chewed up because of saying all this?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.