Fanclub Templars of Twilight: Guardians of Balance

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Kahn_Iceay, Jan 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Bardan_Jusik, Sinrebirth
  1. Sinrebirth SWC and EUC Forum Moderator

Manager
    star 7
    I am of the opinion that this noble establishment can be resurrected, with so work, and some love. But it will be a hard road, and the road to Twilight should be as easy as snowfall, as the path of nature, as the path between the dark and the light to where reality lies. I shall defer to the Kage, but I believe it is possible to re-establish the Templars of Twilight once and for all.

There is no darkness,
    There is no light,
    There is only faceless Destiny,
    and the Choices that we make to return to Twilight.
  2. HwarangKnight Jedi Master

star 4
    Well said Sinre. I'm still considering this. I'll be honest that I don't like the idea of just grabbing the Kage position without some kind of vote but since no one is around to cast a vote, I guess it's a moot point. Not only that but what happens if Kev or any other comes back? Messy.

Please bear with me while I consider this some more. If I do decide to do this, I'll be back with a plan of action.
  3. HwarangKnight Jedi Master

star 4
    OK. I haven't really seen any compelling evidence that there's a huge desire for this board to live on and quite frankly, I'm too tied up with RL to head up the effort. I'll keep dropping by from time-to-time as I have in the past but Kage is not in the cards for me my friends.

All the best,

~HwarangKnight
  4. Mitth_Fisto Force Ghost

star 5
    Didn't think you would from previous posts, still looking forward to your drive by postings and occassional pit stops[face_peace]
Moderators: Bardan_Jusik, Sinrebirth
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.