main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Temple March (Vader ROTS viggy)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by cleveland1000, Jan 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cleveland1000

cleveland1000 Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 15, 2004
    Title: Temple March
    Author: Cleveland1000
    Summary: A first person sotry about what happened in the temple
    Rating: Pg-13

Do you know how it feels? I doubt you do. I doubt you know how it feels to fight so hard for so many years just so you can fight another war. This new war started when Master Windu attempted to kill Palpatine. I doubt he had any idea what the repercussions of his actions would have been if he succeeded. The CIS are still a threat even if we kill General Grievous, if the chancellor died there would be a power struggle in the senate causing a split that the CIS would take advantage of.

Luckily I was able to save the chancellor from that damned Jedi. Now because of that damned Jedi there is a new war. I Darth Vader and the clone army against the infamous Jedi.

The Clone Troopers marched behind me as I approached the temple. I?m here to end a war before it starts. I entered the temple and Dax, a close friend of mine greeted me. ?What is the meaning of this Anakin?? he asked in an appalled voice ?why in the galaxy are clone troopers here in the temple?

?To make sure I don?t make the same mistake again? I said as I slashed off his arm. I made a mistake years ago when I didn?t listen to Obi-Wan that mistake led to the war I have fought for the last few years.

The moment I struck off Dax?s arm it seemed to send a wave throughout the temple, a wave I thought they would have felt when I cut off Master Windu?s arm. ?I?M HERE FOR YOU JEDI! I KNOW YOUR PLAN!? I screamed at the top of my lungs, I was going to stop a war before it started, I was going to bring peace to the galaxy.

I put my lightsaber in a defensive position as the Jedi threat approached me. The clone troopers started shooting the moment they saw the Jedi. I reached out with the force as I ducked, making sure every bolt hit its mark, a wave of Jedi, lie dead before me. I couldn?t help but find humor in how easily they died, a humor as dark as I. I?ve come to find over the years, that you need a sense of humor in order to survive a war, keeps your head together.

?You know your orders? I told the troopers ?Destroy all of the archives, leave no trace of Jedi history and of course, destroy any Jedi you see?

I followed my men to the library, I had to make sure that I at least had enough troops to carry out the orders. I may be the strongest Jedi here, but that doesn?t mean I won?t get tired from all the killing I?ll be doing.

As I expected the Jedi were not smart enough to just, run away, no, no, they HAD to protect they?re precious history. They HAD to make sure the temple wasn?t destroyed. Its apart of their history. Idiot Jedi. I raised my lightsaber and I sliced down a Jedi who made an attempt to kill one of my troops, I spun around and wrapped invisible hands around the throat of another Jedi, choking the life from her. I took a strange pleasure as I choked the life from this Jedi.

The feeling of her pacing, was just, amazing. It wasn?t the type of peace you got from just cutting something down with your lightsaber?it was much more elegant than that. Just the peace they feel as they gradually die, that moment they decide to just give up, then just that feeling you get when you know you?re the best. In a way it is a lot like how I fell. I fought for something I believe for, just like that Jedi. Then I felt myself being corrupted, just like that Jedi felt my force carved hands around her throat. Then that moment I gave up and just gave in the peace I felt, just like the peace that Jedi felt as she died. It?s amazing.

My thoughts were interrupted and I spin around narrowly avoiding being cut down, I had to always be on my toes. I need to get my mind back on what I came here for. My blade clashed with the Jedi?s. Our blades locked together, but he new, just like I did, that it was already over. That moment our eyes met seemed to last forever, as I separated our blades everything seemed to move in slow motion, as I raised my blade, as I swung down, and struck him down. A pain entered my chest, I don?t know why b

2. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004
    Chilling! And very well done! =D=

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.