main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Temple of Life: Galactic Defenders Homebase

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by BOOSTERERRANT, Nov 16, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BOOSTERERRANT

BOOSTERERRANT Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 16, 2000
    The woods are thick, and the mountains jagged and perilous....Wildlife dominates the Wood of Goreh, which is lined with a heavy mist from the ever present rain. It is hot, humid and heavy. After a long, trying journey through Goreh, Mount Jiran must be scaled. It is windy, sporting gusts strong enough to blow anyone off the summit. Only a Jedi can exibit enough control to maintain his or her footing....Finally, the Valley of Sdor. Sdor is barren and dark. Statues and obilisques of legendary Jedi are dimmly lit by flame that never extinguishes. The valley leads to a cave, or so it seems...Upon entering the cave, the Temple of Life is revealed....

Welcome to the Temple of Life. Here we train in ways of the Force, ponder the mysteries of the Force and prepare for the assured conflict with the SITH.

I AM A DEFENDER

Rules for engagement and levels

Level 1:Initiate

Basic

Force Push
    Force Pull
    Force Speed
    Force Jump
    Force Sense

Level 2:Apprentice/Padawan

Elementary

Upgrade Basics
    Force Absorb
    Force Heal
    Force Influence

Level 3: Defender

Secondary

Jedi Mind Trick
    Force Grip
    Upgrading of all previous levels

Level 4: Knight

Intermediate

Force Absorb
    Force Drain
    Force Protection
    Force Shield
    Force Wall

Level 5: Master

High Level

Force Lightning
    Force Destroy
    Force Projection
    Force Illusion
    Force Regenerate

Specialization: In addition to the standard force powers, you can also choose a power to specialize in (1 each for levels 1/3/and 5). The specialization will make you stronger in that choosen field, allowing you to accomplish harder tasks and it also makes the damage/healing more effective.

Luck: Each combatant can use a luck option once per battle. This will allow you to survive massive damage, not be seen by the enemy, it can also be used for an attack to be more effective, ect.....

Death: If you are level 4 or higher you will loose 2 power levels, if you are level 3 or lower you will loose 1 power level. In addition there is a 1 week self ban from combat, after that week you are allowed to reenter at the appropriate power level.

Jedi Sacrifice: This is a power only avaliable to the head of each order...It takes the life of the user, but for a greater good. The power, for Jedi, will execute your opponent.

2. Deak_Alder

Deak_Alder Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 31, 2003
    //Walks into the Temple of Life.

Ah it feels good to be home

OOC: Excellent intro Booster

3. hudzu

hudzu Force Ghost star 6

Jun 1, 2003
    *drives a hovertank in* Heck Yeah buddah.

4. BultarSwan

BultarSwan Founder: Grand Rapids, MI FF star 10

Jul 5, 2003
    OOC: Marvelous!! :D
    IC: *Walking in to the temple, I feel that I am home.*

5. Deak_Alder

Oct 31, 2003
    Hi Swan

//inclines head at Swan in greeting then turns to Jacen doing the same

Jacen

I think we should set up some defenses to make it deifficult for the Sith to enter our temple.

6. Master_Ponta

Master_Ponta Jedi Master star 4

Feb 11, 2003
    OOC: Cool!

IC: Walks in, looks around. Smiles as her eyes take in all the beautiful surroundings of the massive temple.

7. BultarSwan

Jul 5, 2003
    Hello, Deak and Ponta. :D

Absolutely, Deak.

8. Master_Ponta

Feb 11, 2003
    Great idea Deak, what sort of defenses, though?

9. Deak_Alder

Oct 31, 2003
    Welcome Ponta

//inclines head in greeting

I dont know I was thinking Jacen might have an idea. He is the tactician here.

10. Master_Ponta

Feb 11, 2003
    Good evening, both of you.

11. Deak_Alder

Oct 31, 2003
    I think we may be able to get some plants that could actually attack any sith wrapping them in their vines and capturing them. We will have to see what Booster thinks

12. hudzu

hudzu Force Ghost star 6

Jun 1, 2003
    Okay...Announcement. I am setting up land mines. Careful when you go outside.

*He goes outside, in a hovercraft*

*places landmines strategically on the ground*

*chops up and pulls up some random grass*

*puts the grass in the speeder*

*starts to lay trip mines*

*sets up some 2 gallon containers, with a tiny bit of explosives in the bottom, and wires them to the tripmines*

*places shards of metal and used gun shells in the 2 gallon buckets*

*carefully makes way back to speeder*

13. Master_Ponta

Feb 11, 2003
    IC: "I won't be going out of the temple for a little bit, maybe for a walk later on."

14. BultarSwan

Jul 5, 2003
    Oops, BOOSTERERRANT seems to have forgotten a link back to the Galactic Defenders thread. Wait, I'll make one! (Needs a chance to make her first, anyways.) Galactic Defenders: A Jedi Order

^ *Hopes it worked!!!*

Give me some time. :p

15. Deak_Alder

Oct 31, 2003
    I was thinking of something a little more subtle but hey at least it will stop them

one question how are we supposed to get out?

16. Master_Ponta

Feb 11, 2003
  17. Deak_Alder

Oct 31, 2003
    I hope he knows where a safe path through there is. Wait I have an idea.

//takes hovercraft out and uses Ysalarmi to make a dead zone in the force where the mines are. and returns to temple

That will keep them from detonating them with the force.

18. hudzu

hudzu Force Ghost star 6

Jun 1, 2003
    Good idea. I'm making a map right now.

19. Master_Ponta

Feb 11, 2003
    Good idea.
    IC: Looks out the doors of the temple to the lush fields and misty forests surrounding them. As her eyes scan the landscape they stop on the lake. Breathing in deeply, she smiles, despite the fact that she knows the peaceful quietness of this moment won't last.

20. Deak_Alder

Oct 31, 2003
    just dont let the Sith get their hands on it. I don't even know if we should let wiggins have it. He could easily betray us.

21. Master_Ponta

Feb 11, 2003
    I agree. My younger brother's gonna be surfing the web, plus it's getting late, so I'll be off for tonight. Good night.

22. Ceifer

Ceifer Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 13, 2001
    flies over all the planted land mines harmlessly and lands inside the Jedi Temple...Silly Jedi forgot that some Force-sensitives can teach them selves how to fly. Easily avoiding land mines by doing so.
    looks around the interior of the temple...Just like your other temple. This one is also very boring and plain looking...starts walking through the Jedi temple, yawning occasionally cause if its boring appearance

I think I shall add a little spice to this temples appearance...takes out two cans of red spray paint and smiles evily

with blinding speed he dashes around the Jedi temple spray painting various insulting crude, rude, and lude terms all over the walls, floors and ceilings of the temple...

drops his emtpied spray paint cans on the floor and looks down a corridor with "JEDI'S ARE GAY", "GALACTIC DEFENDERS SUCK [CENSORED]" painted all over the place...

Well this anarchy type act is done. Perhaps I should take a little visit to that Valley of Sdor and destroy all the ancient statues and obilisques of silly past Jedi. It'd for sure anger them a bit if I were to destroy those ancient ruins. I shall think about this over a coffee...flys off towards the Sith temple...laughing sinisterly on the way

23. BultarSwan

Jul 5, 2003
    *Turns on cleaning system immediately and leaves. Works on airway system to keep enemies out.*

24. BOOSTERERRANT

BOOSTERERRANT Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 16, 2000
    JEDI

This is the beginning...The war has begun.

Cease all contact with Sith in political, social and negotiative fields. We are at war...

ALSO:

this thread is not a social thread, but our RP base. it is to be used as such, so if a sith shows up, it will be considered an act of agression and will be acted upon accordingly.

( ooc: lets make this a good war and a serious deal! good luck to both sides!)

25. Wiggins

Wiggins Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 25, 2003
    Hey BOOSTER can i start out a level Three

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.