1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

SWRPF Archive Temple of Life: Galactic Defenders Homebase

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by BOOSTERERRANT, Nov 16, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Angelic_308 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    OOC: Oochy said I could so my own...Thanx again Oochy.

IC:

After Deak?s death and the explosion of his SSD Angel's A-wing leapt into hyper space before she was noticed escaping certain death... For the moment...A few weeks later she found Darth Dispicable and fought him he defeated and captured her... Later Dispicable killed her as a traitor of the Sith, after she refused to join the sith again, and resisted the affects of the Dark Side poison.
  2. BultarSwan Founder: Grand Rapids, MI FF

star 9
    OOC: Someone want to summarize what's going on? Where everyone is and what they are doing??? I'm so lost. :(
  3. bladex2 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    ooc::Swan, the Sith and Jedi threads have been combined and modified. It's called "~Dark Side Uprising:Return of the Ancient One~" . Look at the 1st page and post your character sheet :D ::
  4. Corran10584 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    The Final Tale of Corran Starthorne:

After the rescue of Swan and LaYa from the clutches of Bloodfin, Corran returned to his homeworld of Ryson IV. My the mercy of the Force, Swan was able to make a full recover from the injuries suffered at the hands of the Sith apprentice. Together, they traveled to the same waterfall where Swan had found Corran after his rebirth. There, under the gleaming twin moons, Corran asked Swan to be his wife, and she accepted

However, the shadow of the Darkside once again made it's presence known. Soon, Corran felt the death of his friend Deak; his life shattered when his SSD was destroyed. This hit both Corran and Swan extremely hard, and they tried to make contact with the remaining Jedi, but they were scattered across the galaxy. Corran began to use all his resources, including the awesome power of the R.D.F. in an attempt to locate either the Sith or the remaining Jedi. Just when things looked like they could get no worse, Angel was captured and killed by the Dark Lord Dispicable. Stricken by grief, Corran redoubled his efforts to put an end to Dispicable's reign of terror.

While on a fact-finding mission, Rale Sokar was murdered by a Sith assasin, and his body was sent back to Ryson IV with a message, which read "On the planet Ambria, your fate shall be decided." Knowing what this meant, Corran bid farewell to his loving wife, and embarked on what might be his last mission. The grief of the loss of so many of his friends threatened to tear Corran apart on the long, lonely jounrey to Ambria. But Corran knew that he must stay true to the Force, and allow it to guide him.

On the barren planet of Ambria, where long ago the great Jedi Master Thon had trained the legendary Nomi Sunrider, Corran met the Dark Lord Dispicable. The skies darkened with thick clouds, and thunder and lightning roared over the landscape, backed by a harsh wind and thick, cold rain. It was as if nature itself realized how crucial this battle was. The final confrontation between good and evil.

"This ends tonight!" Corran called over the harsh wind and rain.

"Indeed it does, Jedi. The days of the Jedi are over, and the Sith shall rise once again." Came the Dark One's reply.

"Have at me, then." Corran answered, tossing his cloak aside, and igniting his green and silver blades, in sharp contrast to the blood red of Dispicable's sabers.

No such battle had ever transpired before, nor likely ever wood. The leader of the Sith and the leader of the Jedi sprinted toward each other, lightsabers slashing to attack. Blades crashed against each other with such terrible force that the very ground shook beneath them. The two warriors matched each other, blow for blow, strike for strike, displaying such amazing amounts of power. Each's power was a torrent of energy, thrown at their opponent. They paid no heed to the aches their muscles felt, nor the pure exertion they were forcing on their bodies. Both knew that only one would leave the surface of Ambria. Simultanouesly, they both shot a powerful blast from the Force at one another, sending each other flying backwards.

"You fight well, my old apprentice." The Dark Lord remarked as he rose.

"Likewise." Came the Jedi's only reply.

And once again, they were joined in battle, sabers slashing, thrusting, and striking. Neither warrior was aware how long the battle waged, for the darkness of the sky gave no sign of sun nor moon, but they did not worry themselves of such things. Atop the surface of Amrbia, two figured stayed locked in an horrific dance, an epic struggle for supremacy. Their bodies twisted, turned, flipped, and jumped, adding strength to their blocks and their blows. Bolts of lightning streaked out of the sky and crashed to the ground around the two fighters, churning up bits of dirt and rock.

A rock thrown with the Force by Dispicable struck Corran across the face, sending him flying. The Dark Lord pressed h
  5. Angelic_308 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    OOC:

Angel was captured and killed by the Dark Lord Dispicable. Stricken by grief, Corran redoubled his efforts to put an end to Dispicable's reign of terror.

Wow, Didn't know I was that well liked.

they had a dughter, whom they named Angel.

Awww.....
  6. Corran10584 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    OOC: Had to make the final post all warm and cheery ;)

~Corran
  7. Angelic_308 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    OOC:

You did Corran...You Did. ;) :)
  8. Darth-Dispicable Jedi Master

star 4
    Ooo, I liked it. I think that it would be nice to see how everybody elses history wraps up, it would be interesting.

Have you ever thought of writing fanfics Corran, I would read them if you did. :)
  9. Angelic_308 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    OOC: Me and DD are going to have some fun before this is locked...No one is to come and help either one of us.

IC:

*Angel landed her A-wing on Naboo..Her home planet and home of her great Aunt...She could feel a disturbance though the force it was near...It would only be a matter of time before she found it or it found her.*

Tag: DD
  10. Darth-Dispicable Jedi Master

star 4
    OOC: [face_devil] [face_mischief]

IC: Dispicable

Darth Dispicable had come to Naboo about 2 weeks ago now and was planning on staying in the shadows for some time and rebuild the order yet again, but something more interesting.....Dark Lady Angel.

The Sith Lord knew that she would be able to feel him as well so there was no use hiding anymore, he would confront her and she would become a Sith once again. Dispicable remembered with pride at the level of power she attained while under his and Shadow Sith's wing, he vowed that she would retake her place as Dark Lady of the Sith again or die.

With that he gathered his gear and began the search for the one who would help to revive the New Sith Order.

TAG: Angel
  11. Angelic_308 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    *Angel Climbed out of her A-wing...It had only been about 3 weeks since Deak and the outhers had died...Angel blinked hard as a strong wind blew her now Black hair off her shoulders...A token of what Lady Angelic had given her when she promised to take over again...She had been quiet lately...But that did little to ease her mind as she walked through the halls of the lake retreat that had been her home years ago..It had been abandoned years ago. Walking out she now stood in the exact place where Anakin and Padme had married.*

?It all began here...?

*Angel sighed as anouther wind blew her hair and cape...the disturbance that she now could tell was Dispicable himself was closer..Where he was she couldn?t quite tell...But he was coming, and she would face him...Alone.*

?It all ends here as well.?

*Takeing her outer robe off she tossed it aside reviling her sleeveless black shirt. She no longer had her belt with the explosives she had left it on Deak?s SSD probably one of the reasons it made a bigger bang going out. A single tear ran down her cheek so many of her friends...Her padawans gone in an instant...And it was all because of the Sith.*

12. BultarSwan Founder: Grand Rapids, MI FF

star 9
    OOC: :_| That was sooo perfect, Corran. *Hugs*
  13. Corran10584 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    ::Absorbs compliments like a sponge::

;)

::Hugs back::

~Corran
  14. GenOochy Force Ghost

star 5
    OOC: Oooo, I like it. Now for my demise. [face_mischief]

IC:

3 days later

//The two fleets battled out for 3 days straight. The area was litered with the remains of hundreds of ships and it was down to the last remianing fighters. Oochy's fighter was missing a wing and his rear gunner was dead. While avoiding chuncks of metal from the massive war ships a comm call from his top gunner. A TIE defender was closing on them and fast. The pilot was none other than Jedi Knight Kev-Mas. The fighter sweeped in and fired on the Wolatarian fighter. The 12mm cannons of Oochy's turrets sprayed the Defender as it came by, blasting one of the wings off. One of th TIE's blast tore into the Wolatarian fighter, killing the bottom turret gunner. Kev turned his TIE around and fired head on. Oochy opened fire as well. 30mm slugs tore into Kev's fighter and into him, killing him. The last blast from Kev's fighter as it exploded caught Oochy in the chest. Everything faded to black as he slumed forward in his chair. In the vaccum of space no one heard his last words.

//5 weeks later the New Republic under the command of a corupt senator from the planet Sullest, invaded the Wolatarian systems. Without a fleet the Wolatarians fought a long hard ground battle for their homeland but finaly lost, with billions killed. />

[face_devil] [face_mischief] :eek: :(

OOC: I know. Not as good as your guys deaths../>
  15. Ton_G Force Ghost

star 4
    Korriban, Wise Omnipotent Luto and Real Luto

So... guess everyone esle is dead, eh Luto?

Yeah. Finally. I mean three times for us, what do we have to show with it? One Padawan and... well not much else.

I must admit though Luto, that little stunt of ours, crashing into a Gunhsip, was impressive!

Indeed. So why did you come to Korriban anyway?

Well, I original planned on having the Living Sith confront the Dead Sith, so they might see how they would end their existances in ruin. However the Dead Sith weren't so bad, Darth Gilmore and I play games of Pazaak and Sabaac on Fridays, I'm in the lead 12022492505 to 2083487327. By the way, Luto, how did you end up here?

Well, when Dantooine exploded... I was tossed over here through the Force and rejuvenated, and managed o escape that pile of rubble. That's around the same time I died... er.. you died.. I lived... when we were devided!

Ah yes. Remember when we were a philosopher?
  16. GenOochy Force Ghost

star 5
  17. Darth-Dispicable Jedi Master

star 4
    IC: Darth Dispicable

The Sith Lord stood in the deep shadows of a grove of trees on the hillside, the Dark Side helped to ensure that the shadows would sufficiently cover him from his prey. He had stalked her until he knew that she would be vulnrable and alone, and once he knew that he could proceed without interruption he revealed himself.

Stepping from the shadows he called her attention to him, "Dark Lady, what a suprise to find you here." With mock sincerity he added "It warms my heart to know that you survived the senseless slaughter of your Jedi friends."

18. Angelic_308 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Angelic

*Angel turned to face Dispicable.*

?Heh Yeah right...What took you so long? I felt you over an hour ago...Surely it doesn?t take the almighty Dark Lord of the Sith that long to find one Jedi...In her old home of all things.?

*Angel let her hand rest on her saber.*

?You tracked me down...It?s almost flattering.?

19. Darth-Dispicable Jedi Master

star 4
    IC: Darth Dispicable

"I found you about an hour ago, I wanted to speak to you alone, that is why I waited." So now that your friends are gone do you understand how powerful the Dark Side is?" He did not wait for her to answer but continued on, "Join with me again Angel, nothing would have stopped our conquest if you would not have left with Jedi Master Booster, and nothing will be able to stop us now!"

20. Kev-Mas_Colcha Force Ghost

star 5
    THE DEMISE OF KEV-MAS COLCHA

Kev-Mas and the crew of the Flame of Glory arrive out of hyperspace above Camaas, yet they find someone else there... The SSD Shadowstar!

Riess :: "Sensors detect a Super Star Destroyer on the horizon. What should we do, Kev-Mas?"

Kev-Mas :: "I know that ship... Fire the proton mass beam, full power. Also Fire a barrage of Proton Torpedoes. Let out a relentless assault..."

The Flame of Glory let loose a powerful barrage of missiles at the Shadowstar, while the Shadowstar fired back, with full turbolaser fire. The Flame of Glory was taking it hard, as the shields came down to 10%, just before the Proton Mass Beam fired, and crippled the Shadowstar, but not enough... Knowing that this would be the destruction of him if he did not leave, Kev-Mas left for the Hangar Bay, running... He reached it just as the Hull was at 25%, and then left with his Shadowflare Fighter, cloaked. When he got near the Shadowstar, the Flame of Glory exploded, and then, enraged, Kev-Mas boarded the Shadowstar. Igniting his sabers, Kev-Mas raged through the troops in his way, and finally, got to Bloodfin, and took him by surprise. They had a firey duel, and then Kev-Mas, with his sabers strewn away from him, it seemed as though all hope was lost for defeating his opponent. He then let out a powerful force lightning, as though it came from nowhere, and killed Bloodfin through it, while killing himself, through the full power that he let out, he could not control it, and he fell, to his death...

Notes :: Please, Bloodfin, also, don't become enraged that your character was used, as it should be an honor that your nemesis died fighting you...

CUE QUI-GON FUNERAL MUSIC....
  21. LordJoda-181 Jedi Master

star 4
    Joda Heron's Requiem

The paradise swung around to port, and into the traffic lanes. Duro was swamped this time of year with tourist. Joda continued his vector towards Bleron City. That's where his uncle was. the Murderer of the Trintash family. His old Family, He sought revenge. Joda knew this was wrong for a Jedi to due, but he had been waiting for so long.

Joda docked, and found his uncle's wealthy condo. Security tried to stop him. They threw a whole squad at him but Joda could not be stopped. He ignited his Orange blade and swung in a low arc leading up to the left taking one gaurd's head with it. The next 2 gaurds recieved a gift. Their own blaster bolts deflected into their heads. Joda leapt in the Air, did a summersult, and spun to the left. When he landed 3 gaurds were in no less than 8 pieces.

"Ahh, the Joys of the Force."

Joda ducked just in time to have a bolt nearly scalp him. "Too, Close." Crouched down low he spun, with his left leg extended he kicked the ankles out from an attacker and tossed his saber. It slowly arced and rolled through the air taking a chunk out of one man's rib cage and slice the other's jugular vein.

Joda Rose and caught his blade and came to the only remaining gaurd, the one he kicked. "I'm going to do this right." He brought the blade close to the man's trembling chest. "Tell me you are sorry, and make it convincing."

"I... I'm S-s-sorry, please I have a family..." The orange sword split a line down his chest. The smell of burnt flesh seeped from the Carcas.

"Prove, it." Joda said. He was cold dark. He finally made it into his uncle's resident's, after a few more slight matches with incompetent security force. Joda sliced down the door. It was night everyone was sleeping. He walked into the first bedroom. There was a boy lying there. It was his cousin. "I need to kill him he's a liability" Joda decided against it. In stead he slowly backed out, and kept checking the rooms.

Finally, he came to his Uncle's Room. Joda stepped through the Doorway "Hey Ramnoss Get up." His wife woke and started screaming. "Shut Up, Shut up." A Force Grip eventually subdued her, Permenintly. "Ramnoss You and me have some unfinished buisness."

"Who are you, besides a murderer."

"I used to be Joda Trintash, You killed my parents and my brothers, Don't you remember? they were your family too."

"Joda, The courts said I'm Innocent, isn't that enough for you."

"Your head on a plat will be enough for me, you sick Kriffer."

He didn't even notice the Security gaurd that snuck into the Doorway, Joda didn't even notice the Blaster shot in his head, by the time he felt it he was already dead.

Joda died in pain that late night on the floor in a pile of his own blood. He was unaware of the other Jedi's Struggles

Joda had spent his life as a Wanderer. He would Wander no longer. For tortured souls can not wander, they can only wait. Wait for a chance to once again seek revenge on other's spirits.

To fully understand this story Check my Fanfic in my Sig or User Info.
  22. Angelic_308 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I found you about an hour ago, I wanted to speak to you alone, that is why I waited.

"I've been alone ever since Deak was killed..Or slautered as you so rightfully named it."

Join with me again Angel, nothing would have stopped our conquest if you would not have left with Jedi Master Booster, and nothing will be able to stop us now!"

*Angel took a few steps to the right.*

"How dare you address me so casually Dispicable...You lie though your teeth when you said your glad I survived the slaughter of my Friends...When you started it in the first place.

*Angel took a breath she was getting angry and that wouldn't help her at all.*

"I understand....I understand what you would have done to after I finished off my friends....I never want to go back to that black hole you call the Dark Side...You made one mistake while I was a sith Dispicable..."

*Angel paused to let him think for a moment.*

"You told me I used to be a Jedi and jogged my memory."

*Angel smirked.*

"You honestly think I would join you when you ask?...It's going to take a lot more than that
    Dispicable."

*Angel Looked Dispicable in the eye as she rested her hands on her lightsabers.*

"A LOT more."

OOC: BTW DD Love the new icon.
  23. Bloodfin Jedi Knight

star 2
    You killed me YOU BASTARD! lol That was a great death KEV_MAS. I'm honored to be killed by my nemisis!

I'm gonna kill you in the new thread though!;)

LONG LIVE BLOODFIN 2 [face_devil]

I havn't been here long but since i've been here I had alot of fun playing a sith and going against all the Defenders. I tried to Kidnap Laya and Swan but Corran ****** it up! Your a lucky girl Swan ;). Darth Dispicable did a great job along with Booster to keep these threads going...it's too bad it ended. Hopefully will have alot more fun in the new rpg.

~FIN~
  24. Darth-Dispicable Jedi Master

star 4
    OOC: Thanks, I love this icon. It is my favorite one since the Darth Bandon one.

Thanks Bloodfin, don't worry I think this one will be just as good. I was thinking of having the Jedi still post in this thread since it was never locked, I could just have NaboosPrincess edit the rules to match what is in the new thread and walla, no real change other than the rule system and the point in the timeline that we are playing in. How does that sound?

IC: Dispicable

"How dare you address me so casually Dispicable...You lie though your teeth when you said your glad I survived the slaughter of my Friends...When you started it in the first place.

The Sith Lord could sense the old anger growing again within her, but she fought hard to supress it. He still had ways to help her along. She then continued speaking

"I understand....I understand what you would have done to after I finished off my friends....I never want to go back to that black hole you call the Dark Side...You made one mistake while I was a sith Dispicable..." [/u]

*Angel paused to let him think for a moment.*

"You told me I used to be a Jedi and jogged my memory."

*Angel smirked.*

"You honestly think I would join you when you ask?...It's going to take a lot more than that
    Dispicable."

*Angel Looked Dispicable in the eye as she rested her hands on her lightsabers.*

"A LOT more."

Dispicable smiled at this,

"Good, becuase I brought a lot more with me. Do you really want to do this Angel, I told you the truth because I hoped you would stay willingly instead of the slave you had become do to Shadow Sith's actions, you could hold great power."

As he spoke he secretly prepaired the Sith Laverok under his right sleave, the sharpened metal disc's where coated with the all to familiar Sith poison that helped to draw Angel in the first time, it would do so again.

He raised he hand with blinding speed and let loose 2 of the 5 disc's, using the force he augmented their speed and path so they would arrive a different angles and speed, hopefuly one would hit.

25. Angelic_308 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    *Angels eyes grew wide as she felt the move they were coming from both sides and she wouldn?t have much time to do anything.*

?AH!?

*One of the disks his her in the shoulder staggering back she fell over the railing into the water below. the confusion and pain from the poison made her black out but she still managed to hold on to the light that started to fade.*

Tag: DD.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.