main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Temple of Life: Galactic Defenders Homebase

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by BOOSTERERRANT, Nov 16, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BultarSwan

BultarSwan Founder: Grand Rapids, MI FF star 10

Jul 5, 2003
    I use Force Heal to heal my chin and to right myself again.

OOC: Sorry, Oochy. I was a bit busy at the moment and took care of the bigger risk first. ;)

IC:

Using the Force, I sense the chunks of ceiling flying at me and my friends. I quickly use the Force to break off a huge section of ceiling in one piece and send it flying towards the rock. The huge piece of ceiling, which continues on its path towards the sith after thwarting the small pieces of ceiling.

2. Corran10584

Corran10584 Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 8, 2002
    ::Executes a Force-enhanced backflip, narrowly missing the huge rock sent by Swan. Rebounds off the wall and somersaults forward, landing in front of Swan, fire in his eyes::

Nice try, but not good enough.

::Force pushes Swan backwards::

~Corran

3. Master_Ponta

Master_Ponta Jedi Master star 4

Feb 11, 2003
    Bringing her blade up above her head, in a quick downward motion she attempts to hit Jaid's head.

4. Deak_Alder

Deak_Alder Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 31, 2003
    OOC: Damn my slowness!!

5. Corran10584

Oct 8, 2002
    ((Nevermind))

~Corran

6. Agent_Jaid

Agent_Jaid Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 21, 2003

*brings her right saber up in a sweeping arch to throw the descending blade to one side and a feral grin creeps across her face*

*pressing one of the three touch pads keyed into her mental pulses through her finger tips, her other lightsaber lengthens to about three and a half feet in length and twists her body away and to the right*

7. Master_Ponta

Feb 11, 2003
    Lashes out with the other saber, thrusting it at Jaid's stomach.

8. Deak_Alder

Oct 31, 2003
    //Thinking quick and before Corran can make an attack on the fallen swan he make a quick slash at Corran's ankles from the left with his left saber spinning around corran's back he allows his right saber to come around in an attack at corrans neck from the right

9. Corran10584

Oct 8, 2002
    ::Senses Alder coming with just before he attacks, and just manages to get his sabers up to block the attacks, batting them away before they can get near. I curse myself for allowing myself to be pre-occupied like that. I spin back around and thrust my right hand forward. From beneath my sleeve, my lightdagger shoots out, it's 12 inch long silver blade igniting once clear of my skin. The dagger shoots out at Alder's right shoulder with blinding speed::

~Corran

10. BultarSwan

Jul 5, 2003
    Is thrown back against a wall. She feels her wrist break. Using Force Heal, she immediately heals her wrist and uses the Force to summersault far over Corran's head, landing her directly behind him. She quickly thrusts with her other lightsaber at Corran's back, knowing she is quick enough...

11. Agent_Jaid

Agent_Jaid Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 21, 2003

*pushes herself away from Ponta, upset that she let her get inside her reach*

*with a snarl, she flips up into the air, appearing to be a pale grey and gold blur that soars almost seven meters high and coming to land a little over four meters behind the dark haired Jedi*

Wrong way girl, I?m back here?

12. Corran10584

Oct 8, 2002
    ::I spin around on the balls of my feet and thrust my sabers out, pushing Swan's thrust away from his body. With a quick flick of my left wrist, I aim a lightning fast slash at Swan's saber::

~Corran

13. Deak_Alder

Oct 31, 2003
    //Sees Corran's dagger just as it is clearing his sleeve. As the blade shoots at him he twists his right shoulder back and to the left but not fast enough. The blade grazes him burning his sleveless arm

Ahhh

//Calling on the force he blunts the pain and thrust forward at Corrans abdomen with his left saber while using force pull to jerk Corrans feet out from under him

14. Corran10584

Oct 8, 2002
    ::In the blink of an eye I aim another Force push at Swan. Then, using Alder's own move against him, I allow the Force pull to yank at my feet, but at the same time I Force push off the ground, leaving my body flying in towards Alder, feet aimed right at his chest. The Force push was at an angle so my body spins, lightsabers at my side protecting my body. This has turned my body into a spinning human missle aimed directly at Alder::

~Corran

15. Master_Ponta

Feb 11, 2003
    Turning around, she runs up and kicks Jaid's hand, causing her to lose one of her sabers. Uses the Force to push her back hard.

16. Angelic_308

Angelic_308 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 2, 2002
    *Shaking her head she Stands up and Senses the battle inside the temple. Looking around for Booster she Reaches out with the force and feels that he is still alive. Turning toward the temple she uses the force to quicken her speed.*

17. BultarSwan

Jul 5, 2003
    Is pushed hard into a wall by Corran, but luckily is still conscious. Using the Force, she takes one flying leap and knocks Corran off course, kicking his head, using the Force to heighten the damage.

18. Deak_Alder

Oct 31, 2003
    //As Corran spins toward him he uses the force to leap high into the air over Corran and landing behind him

19. Corran10584

Oct 8, 2002
    ::The spinning helps shunt some of the blow, but not all of it. I land on the floor. I bring my hand up to my forehead, bringing it back down to discover blood. I smirck and focus on the Force to close the wound::

Most impressive Swan.

::Right eyes twitches suddenly, and my previously thrown dagger comes hurtling towards Swan from behind, aimed at her back::

~Corran

20. Deak_Alder

Oct 31, 2003
    //sees the dagger flying at Swan

Look Out Swan!!!!

//Calling on the force to augment his jump he leaps into the air allowing his left saber to come down on the dagger knocking it to the ground

21. GenOochy

GenOochy Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 8, 2003
    IC: Takes off running for the entrance of the temple. Spotting Angelic, he Force-throws himself at her, flying at her like a womprat out of you-know-where. Both sabers pointed forwards.

22. Corran10584

Oct 8, 2002
    ::Alder's attack sends the saber spinning toward the ground, but I re-take control of it, sending it hurtling back up towards Alder, aimed at his exposed back::

~Corran

23. Angelic_308

Angelic_308 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 2, 2002
    Never mind that hold on a sec Oochy.

24. BultarSwan

Jul 5, 2003
    Senses the dagger with the Force and leaps into the air, deflecting it and causing it to lodge deeply into the floor. Using her lightsaber, she burns the dagger to ashes. She then turns towards Corran with lightning speed and assumes a defensive posture.

25. Corran10584

Oct 8, 2002
    ::Scowls as I ses my prized dagger turned to ashes. With a deep yell, I leave both sabers hanging in the air, and I thrust both hands forward sending enormous Force push and both Swan and Alder designed to send them flying in opposite directions::

~Corran

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.