main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends "Temple of The Darkside"

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Master_Shehnron, Nov 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Master_Shehnron

Master_Shehnron Jedi Youngling

Oct 29, 2006

Disclaimer: It all belongs to the great George Lucas, I bow to his supremacy!
    He created this universe........ I just play in and experiment with it!

Algar Shehnron was a Jedi Master like no other. He had traveled as a Jedi Knight all over the galaxy to learn many unique Force abilities. He even traveled outside of the known galaxy to learn from the Fallanassi. Some of these abilities most of the other Jedi couldn't even comprehend.
    He didn't have a padawan, he didn't have enough faith in his teaching abilities to do so because his first padawan, Jelso Rahm, had turned to the Darkside. The Jedi Council, however, thought that he should share his knowledge and wisdom by taking an apprentice, but he refused to do so.
    Algar even refused a position on the Jedi Council itself. Algar had been Ben Skywalker's first padawan (Ben was now the Jedi Grand Master).
    While he was meditating, one day, by the Fountain of Tranquility, he got up, took of his robes, put on a plain brown tunic, and left the Temple. The Council didn't know what to think, but they wanted to help him anyway they could. Some of the younger Jedi thought of him as troubled or that the Council had sent him on some secret mission.

I might post more on Sunday(in a day or 2)
    What did you think about it? (my story)
    I've got alot more I'm just running out of time.

BY:
    Master Shehnron

2. purple-lightsaber

purple-lightsaber Jedi Youngling

Nov 6, 2006
    [face_dancing] Raise the roof, raise the roof! It's Shehnron, he's posting! His stories rock! It's his birthday, Not really! Party anyway! [face_dancing] :cool:

3. Master_Shehnron

Master_Shehnron Jedi Youngling

Oct 29, 2006
    Does anyone want me to post more?

4. purple-lightsaber

purple-lightsaber Jedi Youngling

Nov 6, 2006
    IIIIIIIIIIIIIII WWWWWAAAANNNTTTTT YYYYYOOOUUU TTTOO PPPOOOSSSTT MMMOOORRREEEE!!!!!!!! BY The Way COFFEEE RRROOOCCCKKSS!!!!!!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.