main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Temple of the Force - Home of the Templars of Twilight

Discussion in 'Archive: Fan Sites' started by Kev-Mas_Colcha, Jun 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kev-Mas_Colcha

Kev-Mas_Colcha Force Ghost star 5

Dec 15, 2002
    I gave the forums a facelift, making it look more like the main site. I still need to do a few more things, such as put titles in the banners, for each category.

2. Trika_Kenobi

Trika_Kenobi Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 4, 1999
    Hey, great work! The forums look really sharp and really feel like they belong with the main website. I think it looks really great!

You've obviously put a lot of hard work into the design! As for more content on your website, what do you have planned for the immediate future?

3. Kev-Mas_Colcha

Dec 15, 2002
    Thanks.

In the near future, I plan to have a friend record her voice for a voice over in the intro animation, but that's all I have planned for now.

4. Trika_Kenobi

Nov 4, 1999
    "Sounds" sweet! Poor pun intended. What will she say? Are you going to use any audio software to manipulate the voice or clear out noise, etc.? I've been meaning to purchase some audio software sometime but haven't gotten around to it, yet. I worked briefly in Adobe Audition back in 2005, but nothing really serious since then.

5. Kev-Mas_Colcha

Dec 15, 2002
    Another friend will be doing the audio editing, and the "voice actor" will basically say summaries of the text in the existing animation.

6. Trika_Kenobi

Nov 4, 1999
    Good stuff... keep us posted! :)

7. Kev-Mas_Colcha

Dec 15, 2002
    The site was recently updated today, with a new template for all pages but the intro.

More info can be found in this news post.

What's so special about this template, is that I can change virtually any part of its construction with a click of a button in the backend - if I want to change what image is displayed for the background, unordered list images, the favicon, the stylesheet, or even the HTML snippets that make up the layout, I can, and in a per page basis, and choose which pieces I want to change, so its not just changing them all at once.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.