main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends Temple Pranks Gone Bad: How Mace Windu Lost His Lovely Locks: AU/Angsty Humor: UPDATE 1-20-09

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by hyperspace_police, Aug 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kynstar

Kynstar Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 2, 2004
    Shopping for a wig could prove fun! [face_laugh] Poor chap!

Uh oh! Sidious floating about? [face_worried] Siri should have paid attention indeed to Obi's warning!

Well done, Padawan of mine! :D

2. leia_naberrie

leia_naberrie Jedi Master star 4

Sep 10, 2002
    Yoda shrugged and started toward the Dining Hall for a cup of caf. (He was trying to quit the stuff, but decided that today he needed to be very alert...)
    LOL! O dear. The stuff in parantheses were so funny! [face_laugh]

Obi-Wan was overcome by a disturbance in the Force.
    "You know," he said looking over at Siri..."I have a bad feeling about this."
    "Not again Kenobi," Siri rolled her eyes

I can't help but roll my eyes with Siri. :p Proclamations of doom due get redundant after a while. Anyway, what's the worst Sidious can do? Make Mace bald? ;)

3. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004
    Hilarious! [face_laugh]

"Did you see how that ridiculous rag on his head?"
    "Saw it I did. Hiding something he is."
    "I've never seen Windu blush...That was priceless."

It went on and on until Obi-Wan added..."But, did you notice, Masters, that Master Windu's sideburns weren't pink. In fact he didn't have any sideburns at all?"

Everyone at the table stopped chattering and thought for a moment.

"You don't supposet that he would shave his head to get rid of the offending pink, do you Master Yoda?"

And then you go and throw in Sidious at the end. [face_worried]

4. Tatooine_Ghost

Tatooine_Ghost Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 24, 2006
  5. Veloz

Veloz Jedi Grand Master star 6

Aug 30, 2004
    [face_laugh] I just found this today and i cant stop laughing [face_laugh]

Please add me to ur pm list! i want to know what's next :D

[face_peace]

6. Ara-gon

Ara-gon Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 31, 2005
    "I don't understand. This isn't supposed to happen until I'm a whole lot older. I mean, Yoda still has some of his hair and he's kriffing ancient."

[face_laugh] Mace, Mace, Mace. Yoda is an entirely different species.

So Dooku's not as good at chemistry as he thought. Oops! [face_blush]

I'm so curious to see how Sidious fits into this funny story.

7. yuna_kenobi

yuna_kenobi Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 1, 2006
  8. Aya-Na_Bashu

Aya-Na_Bashu Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 14, 2005
    The scream could be heard all over the Temple. It was probably heard outside of the Temple.

I have visions of pidgeons away flying in fear

"It's nothing that I can't handle," came the voice from inside..."I'll see you at breakfast."

Better think fast, Mace.

He looked at his reflection in the mirror. Puzzled, he ran his hands over his perfectly smooth head. "I don't understand. This isn't supposed to happen until I'm a whole lot older. I mean, Yoda still has some of his hair and he's kriffing ancient."

Uh, Mace, Yoda's a different species?

Yoda, Dooku, Kit, Obi-Wan, Qui-Gon and Siri were sitting around a table enjoying muja muffins and caf...They were all talking in hushed voices about how Mace was going to look with Pink hair.

Gee, can we say guilty?!

"Take over your class, I will..." Yoda told Mace. "So you can go out and get your hair done. We have important off-world guests coming this afternnon. Greet them, you will."

Uh oh. [face_worried]

Dooku had mixed the concoction himself and he was very good at chemistry.

Isn't that always the way it happens?

"You don't supposet that he would shave his head to get rid of the offending pink, do you Master Yoda?"

Noooo, not Mace.

But, as they were leaving the Temple, Obi-Wan was overcome by a disturbance in the Force.

"You know," he said looking over at Siri..."I have a bad feeling about this."

When does Obi-Wan not have a bad feeling about something? [face_laugh]

Great update, BJ. I laughed myself silly, but my monitor's not to happy at the moment.

9. Lady_Snow_Kaguya

Lady_Snow_Kaguya Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 9, 2005
    No one ever listens to Obi-wan's bad feelings....you'd think they would...I mean, "that boy'll be the death of me" and the like....*shakes head*

awww...Sith-Dooku?:( he's so funny as a Jedi though...

p.s-Do we get Qui/Obi mush?!?!?

10. PadawanKaterina

PadawanKaterina Jedi Knight star 2

Sep 1, 2005
    Up? Postie?

11. hyperspace_police

hyperspace_police Jedi Master star 4

Jun 22, 2005

I am recovering right now and have not forgotten this.

Thank you all for reading and please bear with me while I am gone.

hyper

12. Tatooine_Ghost

Jul 24, 2006
    we all love you.

13. hyperspace_police

Jun 22, 2005

Well, enough of that. On with the update?

Kynstar: Oh, yes...Mace in a wig shop = funny.

leia-naberrie: I'm sure Sidious can come up with something.

vaderlvr64: Sidious isn't too full of doom for our heroes...yet!

tatooine-ghost: Glad that you're loving it.

veloz: Pm you, I will...Sorry it's been so long since an update.

ara-gon: Dooku turns out to be very BAD at chemistry.

yuna_kenobi: Glad that you're lauging with me...

aya-na_bashu: I don't think that Obi ever has agood feeling about anything...You would think he would have a massive ulcer from all the fretting....

lady_snow_kaguya: He's not going all Sithly yet, just getting a taste of it...

When we last left off, Jedi Master Mace Windu was headed off to the wig store. Little did he know that Obi-Wan Kenobi and Siri Tachi were following him so they could report on his hair situation. Little did they know that they were being followed by a Dark Lord of the Sith. Darth Sidious, who was disguised in his "public face" of Senator Palpatine from Naboo.

Sidious had been sensing a surge of Dark Side energy emanating from the Jedi Temple and he was determined to find out who was dabbling in the Dark Side. He was in need of access to the Jedi, and whoever it was using the dark side was just the person he needed.

Meanwhile...

"Do you like how that one looks?" the salesgirl asked Mace. "I don't know...it seems a little bit too bushy..," he turned towards her and added, "What do you think?"

The salesgirl just giggled...it was what she had been doing since he had entered the store. Mace figured that they didn't see Jedi on a regular basis...and he also realized that one of them was from his home planet and must be thinking that it was sad for him to have lost his hair, the source of his power.

"I'm not going to become weak because my hair is gone?...Mace muttered to nobody in particular. He knew that it was just legend and probably wasn?t true?but, it was just that he wasn?t absolutely sure that it was a myth?

He placed another wig on his head and turned towards the mirror. ?Ah, I think this is the one,? he said as he turned towards the sales girl. ?What do you think of this one??

She smiled and said, ?I think that is a wig fit for a Jedi.?

As Mace turned back towards the mirror he thought he caught a flash of brown robes outside the store. He just shook his head I must be imagining things?now I think I see Yoda stalking me? he thought to himself.

Meanwhile, outside the wig shop?

?I told you this was a bad idea,? Obi was saying to Siri. ?He senses something and I think that he just saw me in the mirror.

?Don?t be such a baby bantha Kenobi,? Siri said back to him. ?What?s the worst that can happen?? she smiled, knowing how much he hated it when anyone said that.

?Siri!? Obi was starting to draw attention to them since his voice was getting louder and louder? ?You know I hate it when you say that! I hate it when anybody says that. Don?t you know what happens when somebody says: ?What?s the worst that can happen?? Well, DO YOU????

?Obi-Wan, calm down.? Siri said to him as she reached over and touched him on his shoulder. ?It?s ok. Don?t go all dark side over it.?

?I?m?I?m sorry,? Obi stammered? ?I ?I?.?

?It?s ok Kenobi,? Siri smiled at her friend. ?I understand.?

However, with Obi-Wan?s outburst, they didn?t realize that they were no longer hiding behind anything. By the time they looked up, Mace was leaving the wig shop.

The saw each other at the same time?Obi-Wan and Siri considered running but it was too late.

?KENOBI!! TACHI!!? Mace was bellowing across the crowded walkway.

He was coming towards them. They decided to just accept that they were caught and hope that because Yoda had sent them, he would straighten everything out.

Mace was starting their way when they were unexpectedly grabbed from behind.

The last thing Obi and Siri saw before they were rendered unconscious was the image of Mace Windu running towards them with his hair flying off his head

14. Veloz

Veloz Jedi Grand Master star 6

Aug 30, 2004
    Sorry to hear about ur difficult times [:D]

Uh oh...Siri and Obi are in trouble now :oops: ..let's hope "Mr. Wigs"[face_laugh] can help them out ;)

Tnx a lot for the pm :D

[face_peace]

15. Kynstar

Kynstar Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 2, 2004
    Uh oh! [face_worried] They juz got nabbed! And right in front of Mace!

Lol on the 'too shaggy' [face_laugh]

[:D] My poor Padawan :( Ya know I'm always here for ya! [face_batting] :D

16. muddy100

muddy100 Jedi Youngling

Jul 4, 2006
    noo update soon plz (plz and me to the pm list if there is one)

17. Tatooine_Ghost

Jul 24, 2006
    loved it. can not wait for the next chapter.

18. Ara-gon

Ara-gon Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 31, 2005
    Oh, Hyperspace, I am so sorry for your losses.

This is a great update.

Chemistry supplies: 5 credits.

Bottle of die: 1 credit.

Sending Padawans on surveillance duty: Free.

Watching Mace Windu try on wigs: Priceless.

19. Valairy Scot

Valairy Scot Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 16, 2005
    I'm so sorry about your losses! Big cyber hug.

Great update - where is all this going, me wonders?

20. Darth_Drachonus

Darth_Drachonus Jedi Master star 3

Oct 4, 2005
    Add me to the PM list please

21. Lady_Snow_Kaguya

Lady_Snow_Kaguya Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 9, 2005

oooh, drama enters! This should be entertaining. And it looks like Mace will find the spirit within (ok, bad Final Fantasy joke....).

22. VaderLVR64

Feb 5, 2004
    My sympathies on your terrible loss. @};-

I loved the update! [face_applause]

[i]?KENOBI!! TACHI!!? Mace was bellowing across the crowded walkway.

He was coming towards them. They decided to just accept that they were caught and hope that because Yoda had sent them, he would straighten everything out.

Mace was starting their way when they were unexpectedly grabbed from behind.

The last thing Obi and Siri saw before they were rendered unconscious was the image of Mace Windu running towards them with his hair flying off his head.

?That?s odd.? Obi-Wan thought as everything went fuzzy??I thought Master Windu had hair?.?[/i]

[face_laugh]

23. hyperspace_police

Jun 22, 2005
    I would like to thank everyone for bearing with this story. So, instead of posting replies that are like a year old or so... I'm just going to jump in with Chapter 5.

I had an old pm list for this story and I don't even know if all of you are even still around. But, here is the list and if you don't want to be on it, just please let me know.

Veloz
    muddy100
    Darth_Drachonus
    yuna_kenobi
    VaderLVR64
    Ara-gon
    Valiary_Scot
    leia_naberrie
    Aya-Na_Bashu
    Tatooine_Ghost

Also, if you know anyone on this list thats not still around or goes by another name, please let me know.

Without further rambling: Here goes nothing:

Chapter 5 Back at the Temple.

Mace Windu came dragging slowly into the main entrance of the Temple. Dooku, Qui-Gon, Kitt, and Ki-Adi Mundi were waiting in the shadows but the minute they saw he was displaying his baldness they knew something was wrong.

"Master Windu, you hair...gone it is," Yoda said as he moved toward Mace. "What type speeder was it that took the Padawans?"

"What do you mean TOOK THE PADAWANS???" Qui-Gon shouted as he emerged from his hiding place.

"They were taken...Couldn't catch them..." Mace stammered. "Look at me, I'm useless. I've lost my power." Mace said sadly.

"That legend, stupid it is...Your power comes from the Force...from you hair it does not come," Yoda scolded as he gave Mace a sharp smack on the shins with his gimmer stick.

"Ouch!" Mace exclaimed. It was at that point that he tried levitating something, just to see if he still could touch the Force. Of course the thing closest to him was Master Yoda.

"Down put me...right now." Yoda demanded.

"I guess you're right. I've still got control over the Force...and I kind of like how my head looks..."

"The time for vanity, now is not. Missing the Padawans are. Find them we must." Yoda said to other Jedi. "Out of hiding, you can come."

"I didn't mean for your hair to fall out, it was supposed to be pink. You know, to pay you back for me being called Bluebeard by all the Younglings." Dooku offered his apology.

"Now is not the time," Qui-Gon interrupted. "Obi-Wan is missing. What are we going to do about it?"

"To the security center we must go. Footage we need to look at. A glimpse of our kidnappers we might get." Yoda said as he led the way out of the Temple.

Meanwhile in the back of Dexter Jesters diner...

"Ouch" Obi-Wan said as he woke up and sat up...hitting his head on the shelf above him in the process.

"Well, I guess you're still clumsy...aren't you?" Siri said sarcastically.

"Where are we?" Obi asked looking around the dark room.

"I don't know but, somehow...I'm not very worried about being here," she replied.

Just then a door opened and the Padawans were met with a familiar face.

"Dexter?" they said in unison.

Dexter laughed and explained that Master Yoda was trying to teach the Jedi Masters a lesson about all the pranking going on in the Temple and how he apologized for the manner in which they were taken but that Mace had to feel like they were in real danger.

Then he took them to the apartment they were going to be staying at.

"500 Republica?" Obi said as they pulled up to the fancy building. "You've got to be kidding me."

"No kidding. Master Yoda has arranged for the two of you to stay here while he leads a false investigation into your disappearance. You've got everything here you need. If you need anything, and I mean anything...just pick up that comlink and they will bring you whatever you desire." Dexter told them as he closed the door.

The first thing Obi and Siri did was walk around the huge apartment. Then they saw the huge beds. Obi-Wan's favorite training exercise was the trampoline.

He looked at Siri and they broke into a run then jumped on the beds and began bouncing.

Little did they know they were being watched by holo-recorder and they were not as safe as they thought they were....

24. VaderLVR64

Feb 5, 2004
    Ouch!" Mace exclaimed. It was at that point that he tried levitating something, just to see if he still could touch the Force. Of course the thing closest to him was Master Yoda.

"Down put me...right now." Yoda demanded.

"I guess you're right. I've still got control over the Force...and I kind of like how my head looks..."

[face_laugh] =D=

Please keep me on the PM list! :D

25. Darth_Drachonus

Darth_Drachonus Jedi Master star 3

Oct 4, 2005
    Nice update. And I wish to stay

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.