main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Temporary Name and Identification for 12:01 AM Showing

Discussion in 'Archive: Las Vegas, NV' started by Talon_Wolfe, May 13, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Talon_Wolfe

Talon_Wolfe Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 8, 2002
    Hey, how are we going to know each other at the 12:01 showing at Sam's? I have never seen any of you.

My idea is this: We come up with a temporary, generic name for the fan force, one of us design a logo (I volunteer), we post it somewhere where we all can download it, then we each print it out and have it visible somehow. For instance, I could attach it to my costume somehow (I am going as a Jedi).

We need to decide this quickly. Once we have a temporary name, I can get a logo done within a few hours. I could email it to someone who can put it on their website or make it show up on these message boards (I don't know how).

What do you think? Or is this waaaaay to geeky for you?

By the way, if we havent hit 3 meetings yet, all of us being at the movie will probably qualify.

For a temporary name, how about Twin Suns Fan Force? Not that I am trying to push that name on the group, I will go with whatever is voted upon for the real name :)

2. MoronDude

MoronDude Jedi Knight star 6

Nov 1, 2000
    Howabout name tags that say:

Hi, My Name is:

and I'm a member of the Las Vegas Fan Force!

That way, we don't make a fake name, and it would recruit other fans who ask what the Las Vegas Fan Force is.

3. Talon_Wolfe

Talon_Wolfe Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 8, 2002
    Muuuuch easier.

Cool.

4. DarthRaith

DarthRaith Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 12, 2002
    I will be wearing a a blue Star Wars T shirt with jedi on it and a SW-anh Luke Skywalker lightsaber. I also have a Star Tours Sith Lord ID Tag I'll throw on.

5. DarthRaith

DarthRaith Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 12, 2002
    Furthermore I will have a black beret on with a gold rebel alliance pin on it! There! A blind man could find me now! LOL

6. MoronDude

MoronDude Jedi Knight star 6

Nov 1, 2000
    I'll be wearing a Watto mask... Mind tricks won't work on me! ;)

7. KhartrinRhan

KhartrinRhan Jedi Youngling

May 8, 2002
    Okay....I'll be in full Jedi Master garb tonight and plan on arriving just before 10pm. I'll be the guy everyone laughs at.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.