main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Diego, CA Temporary webpage is up

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by ValueROCKR, Apr 24, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ValueROCKR

ValueROCKR Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 21, 2002
    so i threw that together for us real fast...

now its time to get the real page going and up... i suppose we will start with the pics and such from the tru event... so if youve got em let me know.... im workin on more ideas and stuff....

if your planning on workin on the site please email me, i need your name email and phone number if you plan on using our ftp account.....

im workin on gettin the message board up and a few other things right now....

ive been havin some trouble with comin up with a good look for the site so if you have ideas please share em... ive got designers block...

fx88: are you still at platt? im thinkin about going back for the advanced 3d stuff and the advanced video....

blah blah blah... you get the drift.... ill post more when theres a change :)

2. TK-1178

TK-1178 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 21, 2002
    I have 40 pix from the TRU event. I'll PM you the link. :D

Jeff

3. ValueROCKR

Feb 21, 2002
    thanks alot :D theres some really good pics in there... anyone else got pics to share?

4. Mara_Jade_Fan

Mara_Jade_Fan Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 1, 2002
    Hey no fair! I want to see the pics too! :( *Mara whines like farmboy hubby Luke*

I really like the look of the messageboard in Seattle. www.seattlestarwars.com

5. fx88

fx88 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 13, 2001
    I finished up with Platt last December. I was originally just going to take just the Applied Science (I think thats just up to Level 4) course but after a short break I went back after I heard about the Digital Video Course (Level 5). It was great, Mike Goedecke, the teacher, helped us out alot on our student film and gave us a schedule that we could shoot in. It was really worth it.

6. Darth_Vegeta

Darth_Vegeta Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 3, 2001
    What's the URL for the temporary page?

7. Mara_Jade_Fan

Feb 1, 2002
  8. Animaster

Animaster Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 12, 2001
    Jon -
    I sent you a layout I made in a few mins, just to give you ideas. Check your email!

9. Mara_Jade_Fan

Feb 1, 2002
    Webteam,

How is it going? Any chance the website will be up by May 15th (Day before Ep 2 opens?) We are going to be getting a lot of press from the 15th-17th. Anyone else who can help out with the website, please contact ValueROCKR.

10. ValueROCKR

Feb 21, 2002
    im tryin... the worst part is our webpage requires a lot of php in order to be managable.... i dont know php as well as my friend so its a little slow... we hope to have it up a few days before then though....

11. Mara_Jade_Fan

Feb 1, 2002
    Thanks for the update! :D

12. Animaster

Animaster Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 12, 2001
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.