main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Temptation - K/J - humour/ romance/ AU/ (L/M H/L V/T Z/D Ben ) Completed!!! (9/29)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by SITH_MAYO, Jun 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _sticks

_sticks Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 8, 2005
    great update.

2. SITH_MAYO

SITH_MAYO Jedi Master star 4

Sep 3, 2005

3. Darth_Intangable

Darth_Intangable Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 4, 2006
    :D

what more needs to be said? That was perfect...

-A[face_coffee]

4. SITH_MAYO

Sep 3, 2005

5. Jedi-Roxy

Jedi-Roxy Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 13, 2002
    good stuff
    The Phoenix Jedi

6. SITH_MAYO

Sep 3, 2005
    Thanks JR!!!

7. SITH_MAYO

Sep 3, 2005
    Hey here's an update enjoy! ~ Thanks for reading!

[b]Chapter 9[/b]

With a large bag slung over her shoulder Jaina strolled towards her father?s beloved ship. Each step she took seemed to make her anticipation grow; she couldn?t wait to see Kyp again. She smiled at the memory of their last exchange of words and kisses. It was funny, suddenly within an entire day their relationship had changed and grown into something more meaningful and beautiful.

As she approached her father came down the ramp to greet her.
    ?Hey princess, what?s with the dumbstruck smile? Slept with a coat-hanger in your mouth again?? Joked Han with his usual warm grin. Jaina blushed slightly,
    ?What? I?m happy that?s all.? Her father took her bag for her. He quirked an eyebrow at her,
    ?Happy? Is that a fact? Who?s the lucky guy I have to lecture about treating my daughter right??

Jaina bit her lip; damn she forgot how good her father was at reading people. With the development between her and Kyp just beginning, she really didn?t want anyone to know, it felt easier with it just being them two.

She shrugged nonchalantly and retorted,
    ?Who says there?s a guy?? Han gave her a what-do-you-take-me-for look, she huffed and crossed her arms over her chest in a show of defiance, ?You?re not getting anything outta me dad.? A wide smile spread across Han?s face as he answered,
    ?Just give me time princess.?

Han held her gaze a moment longer before ascending up the ramp and into the Falcon; Jaina followed, whilst trying to ignore the knotting feeling in her stomach. Without a doubt she knew Kyp was already on board, where though, was another matter. His presence in the Force was intense, shining brightly almost on an intoxicating level.

So it wouldn?t look too obvious that she was interested in seeing Kyp; she sat in the cockpit talking with her mum and dad as the Falcon was taking off.

?Jacen?s arranged for us to relax in the palace with them for a few days.? Leia was saying when Jaina suddenly heard Kyp?s voice in her head,
    *You?re late, Goddess.*

Jaina almost jumped, the bond between them was so sharp and strong it made her lose track of her current conversation.

?Jaina are you ok?? Her mother asked curiously. After regaining her composure both mentally and physically Jaina replied,
    ?I?m fine really, just a little distracted I guess.?

*A little distracted huh?* Kyp sent to her, amusement clear in his message. *I can make that distraction a lot bigger if you want?*

Of their own accord Jaina?s lips quirked up into a smile as she sent back,
    *Bring it on Durron.*

Half way through the next conversation with her parents Jaina started to find it difficult to concentrate, as she felt as if Kyp?s bold hands were on her waist. She took a sharp breath as she felt the warmth of those invisible hands move up; a tingling ran threw her body causing her to shiver and every one of her senses to heighten dramatically. He was teasing her, tempting her; no matter how much she tried to she couldn?t take her mind off the invisible caresses and tickles he was giving her.

?Jaina are you cold, you?re shivering?? Her father questioned.

Cold? No she was boiling, she was burning up. Kyp was using the Force to make her knees weak and heart race faster and faster with every one of his imperceptible caresses to her waist, stomach and back.

?Er . . I?m fine, I just need to lie down for a while that?s all. I?ll see you guys in a bit.? Answered a slightly dazed Jaina as she got to her feet.

She walked out of the cockpit leaving her parents left to smirk at each other.

Han grinned,
    ?Look?s like they don?t need our help sweetheart.? Leia returned her husband?s smile with one of her own,
    ?Look?s like they don?t indeed.?

~*~

She found him chuckling as he sat, alone, on the dejarik table.

?You think you?re so clever don?t you Mr Durron?? Said Jaina as her hands rested on her hips.

A heart melting smile graced across his handsome face as he replied smugly,
    ?

8. Princess Cambria

Princess Cambria Jedi Master star 4

Jan 20, 2006
    I'm just loving all the K/J mush. The dialogue between Kyp and Jaina at the end was priceless.[face_love]

Terrific update=D=

9. iamobiwan1970

iamobiwan1970 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 23, 2005
    It's a beautiful AU where our Kyp can find love, understanding and happiness. as we prepare for the next sad installment of the LOTF series we need these joyous moments where the characters are able to love and have families. sadly in profic it is not going to be so happy. :_|

Thanks! Good writing and a fun addition to the tale. :cool:

10. Alishu06

Alishu06 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 29, 2005
    Ahhhhhhhhh, what did she say???????? You can't leave me hanging!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GGrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Hurry please!!!! Please, please, please...lol that was an awesome chapter, I love the whole Han/Leia scheaming role! Great job!=D=

11. Jedi-Roxy

Jun 13, 2002
    Yay! good job on the post! The banter is always good. =D=
    The Phoenix Jedi

12. Flowerlady

Flowerlady Jedi Master star 4

Dec 14, 2005
    Got to go...

but that was wonderful..=D=

More soon...

FL @};-

13. Darth_Intangable

Darth_Intangable Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 4, 2006
    I could die now, and just be happy that I managed to read that...

-A[face_coffee]

14. jedi87angel

jedi87angel Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 19, 2006
    Wait! You can't stop!
    What did she tell him? Ok, there are quite a few things I imagine now, but what did she really tell him?
    Great update, S_M

15. SITH_MAYO

Sep 3, 2005

16. JediBettyBug18

JediBettyBug18 Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 13, 2005
    Great Post!

@};- God Bless

PS. GREAT Story, too! Pwease add me to the PM list :D

17. SITH_MAYO

Sep 3, 2005

18. _sticks

_sticks Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 8, 2005
    thats a great post!
    UP!

19. SITH_MAYO

Sep 3, 2005

20. Jedi-Roxy

Jun 13, 2002
    More soon? [face_praying] [face_praying] [face_praying] [face_praying] [face_praying] [face_praying]
    UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP
    The Phoenix Jedi

21. SITH_MAYO

Sep 3, 2005

22. Jedi-Roxy

Jun 13, 2002
    YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! does happy dance [face_dancing][face_dancing][face_dancing][face_dancing]

More soon!! yippie!!!

hehehehe I didn't sleep last night so I'm in one of those super duper hyper modes!!! hehehehehehehehe

The Phoenix Jedi

23. SITH_MAYO

Sep 3, 2005
    I'm a bit late I think but an update is coming up in a few minutes, so bare with me!;)

24. SITH_MAYO

Sep 3, 2005
    Here is the next chapter! I hope you enjoy!:)

[b]Chapter 10[/b]

The family and friends chatted for hours. Everyone there could see clearly there was already something unfolding between Kyp and Jaina. The way the couple couldn?t keep their eyes off each made it so blatantly obvious that they were in love. Whether they?d admitted their feelings yet, was stilling being betted on.

Jaina and Kyp were happy to sit and talk as they doted upon Jacen and Tenel?s newborn son. Neither of them saw the suspicious glances that were shot their way. They were too absorbed in each other to notice.

?Alright it?s time to set these two up probably, once and for all.? Han said with a mischievous glint in his dark eyes.

Jacen grinned,
    ?I couldn?t agree more dad.?

Taking that as her cue, Tenel smiled and said,
    ?Well let?s begin, Leia and I will coax Jaina away, you guys do the same with Durron. Deal??

Tenel?s husband and father-in-law nodded, each wearing crooked grins that only seemed to grow with every passing second. As Leia was about to follow Tenel, she eyed her husband, pointed a finger at him and warned,
    ?Don?t wind-up Kyp.? Han faked an innocent look and replied,
    ?[i]Me?[/i] I wouldn?t dream of it sweetheart.?
    ?I mean it Han, no death-threats or lectures about how to treat our daughter. Understand?? Sighing tiredly Han answered,
    ?You?re no fun Princess.? She kissed his cheek and smirked,
    ?You won?t be saying that later.?

Jacen rolled his eyes at his parents? banter,
    ?Come on people, let?s do this.?

~*~

?. . I didn?t think about it that way.? Jaina was saying to Kyp as Tenel and Leia came to join them. The couple turned their attention to their new arrivals and smiled merrily.

?Sorry to break this up,? Tenel began,
    ?But we need to steal Jaina away for a while.? Leia finished.

?What for?? Both Kyp and Jaina asked in unison, making Leia almost laugh.

Shrugging Tenel answered,
    ?It?s dinner time for Lucian. Plus Allana and Faythe are eager to see you again.? It was a weak excuse, but Jaina bought it. Leia, helpfully, used some of her diplomatic skill to persuade her daughter along. Reluctantly Jaina agreed,
    ?Alright,? she turned to Kyp and gave a small smile, ?I?ll see you in a bit.?

Jaina rose to her feet, still cradling her nephew and began strolling away. Just as Kyp was about to invite himself along with the ladies, Han appeared. The older man patted him on the back and steered Kyp away from where the women were walking off.
    ?Hey kid, come have a chat with me and Jace for bit.? Kyp found this very suspicious,
    ?What about Han?? Jacen appeared next to Kyp and replied,
    ?We just want to chat, Durron. You don?t have to look so worried.? The two Solo?s grinned at each other, and then at Kyp.

Kyp understood instantly that they were up to something. As Han and Jacen led him out of the room and into the palace corridors, he suddenly wished Jaina was with him.

~*~

Half an hour later . . .

?I thought you said I was going to see Allana and Faythe!?? Jaina questioned her mother and sister-in-law in confusion, as they practically dragged her down a deserted hallway.

Tenel and Leia had put Lucian down to sleep, then forced Jaina to walk around what appeared to be almost the entire palace. Tired of wandering around Jaina sighed heavily and almost shouted in frustration, ?Look, what?s going on?! We?ve been walking for ages, where are we going?!?

Her mother gave her an amused smile as she responded,
    ?[i]We[/i] are not going anywhere sweetheart, [i]you[/i] are.?
    ?What?!?
    Calmly Tenel cut in and explained,
    ?Jaina you?re not having dinner with us . . you?re having it with a certain dark haired, green eyed Jedi Master instead.?

In surprise Jaina?s jaw dropped to hang open.
    ?Y-You mean -?
    ?Here we are.? Declared her mother. The three women stopped in front of a closed door, which led to a large private suite. Still wearing a shocked expression Jaina looked at her mother,
    ?Mum I -?
    ?It?s all arra

25. Princess Cambria

Princess Cambria Jedi Master star 4

Jan 20, 2006
    Kyp had his goddess, Jaina had her rogue . . the love-struck couple celebrated their love the one way they knew how . . . .

Yes...thank the force!!!![face_love]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.