main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

I.E., CA Temuera Morrison & Daniel Logan ? Jango & Boba Fett at Frank & Son Show June 17, 2009

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by FDC1, May 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FDC1

FDC1 Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 13, 2003
    That?s right! On Wednesday June 17, 2009, Temuera Morrison (Jango Fett) will make a rare US appearance with Daniel Logan (Boba Fett) at the Frank & Son Show in the City of Industry. On his way back from the Disney World Star Wars Weekend in Orlando, FL, Mr. Morrison has agreed to make an appearance at the Frank & Son Show before his return home to New Zealand. Don?t miss your chance to get the father and son bounty hunter team?s autograph! Be sure to be there from 4-8PM on Wednesday, June 17, 2009, to meet these two great Star Wars actors.

Please note: there will be a charge per autograph.

Here the Frank & Son Show website addresses:

FRANK & SON SHOW - old site
    FRANK & SON SHOW - new site

[image=http://www.sethimothy.net/ghost-fox/jango-boba.jpg]

2. pilot_darklight

pilot_darklight Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 14, 2006
    I heart frank and sons...that place is geek heaven.

3. han-shot-first

han-shot-first IEFF President & Minister of Propaganda star 4 VIP

May 6, 2006
    Ditto on above statement! College fund? What college fund...Frank's son has it![face_laugh]

4. pilot_darklight

Nov 14, 2006
    If I have the night off from work I am there. Gotta get that autograph collection bigger.

5. pilot_darklight

Nov 14, 2006
    Are they confirmed to be there because they are not showing up on the website? I have the day off and was gonna go if they are a definite.

6. jedifan77

jedifan77 Jedi Master star 5

Mar 19, 2006
    The website isn't always accurate. Just to be sure, you might want to call down there.

7. Jendi

Jendi Jedi Knight star 1

Aug 24, 2008
    Work is getting hectic but I am going to try to head out early and go. I would love to get an autograph. And even better, I'm due for a trip to F&S.

8. pilot_darklight

Nov 14, 2006
    Myself and two friends have decided to go and check it out. Anybody else going?

9. jedifan77

Mar 19, 2006
    Nope, I'm going to Disneyland with a friend and her 3 young children. Insane, huh?

Have fun and take pictures!

Jen, are you still going?

10. Jendi

Jendi Jedi Knight star 1

Aug 24, 2008
    I'm going to try, I just don't think I can get off from work that early but I really, really, really, really, really want to go to F&S.

I'm definitely still in for Disney on the 27th.

11. han-shot-first

May 6, 2006
    I've already got a few autographs from them with nothing else that needs a signing. Money is going for SWFD on the 27th! Have fun though and tell them I said hello!:D

12. pilot_darklight

Nov 14, 2006
    Well for those who didn't go you didn't miss anything. Turns out that Daniel Logan did not attend since Morrison had to cancel for a family emergency, so needless to say nothing happened. Oh well, I was due for a Frank and Sons trip anyhow. No pictures since there wasn't anything to photograph.

13. han-shot-first

May 6, 2006
    Next time I go down there which is usually twice a month, we should go together. I'll introduce you to my supplier (that sounded bad I know), I mean my guy i've been giving my money to for the past 10 years. I've paid a college tuition i'm sure for one of his kids. But promise me not to blame me when you start to blow your money with him.[face_laugh]

14. jedifan77

Mar 19, 2006
    Next time Ray Park is there, we should get him to sign our copies of Fanboys!

15. pilot_darklight

Nov 14, 2006
    I am trying to get as many signatures as I can on my poster, I am hoping he will sign it with "time to get mauled boy". I hear he is super nice so we will see.

16. jedifan77

Mar 19, 2006
    The few times I've met him, he's been incredibly nice. A classy guy!

17. han-shot-first

May 6, 2006
    Very good idea. Our Poster too!

18. HanChewie

HanChewie Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 3, 2006
    I would like that for our Fanboys DVD autographs. That would be fun. Just have to make sure I don't carry to much cash, because I always find something there that I would like to buy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.