TOR Ten Thousand and Five Guild

Discussion in 'Games' started by SoloCommand, Mar 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SoloCommand Manager Emeritus & GTA Coruscant Developer

star 5
    Don't know if anyone on this forum has any other plans, but I've just registered "Ten Thousand and Five" for the Games Forum.
    Empire, PvP, US East.
    When we get started, I'm recommending CommanderSesfan as our guild leader, seeing as he's one of the most experienced MMO players on the boards (having led the GoonSwarm in Eve Online, which is bragable).

Join here.
  2. Evil_King_Wiggins Force Ghost

star 6
    My application is in.

Evil.
  3. darthhelinith Force Ghost

star 5
    I'd love to apply to join, however in september I'll be starting my final year of University....
    so although I really want to get the game, I also kinda want a chance to get a degree :p

Eh, I'll apply to join anyway, but I'm keeping in mind there'll probably be whole months at a time where I don't get online untill after my final year is over and done ^^;
  4. Sith-Lord-Gunray Ex-Mod

star 7
    Really? Out of the 10 threads in this forum, you didn't notice the one right at the top of the page about registering guild names? REALLY? REALLY??? I find this hard to believe and I'm not buying your lies anymore.

edit: And then the thread right below that one! HA! HA! Oh you're killing me you old cad bane you.
  5. SoloCommand Manager Emeritus & GTA Coruscant Developer

star 5
    I don't understand what you just said, are you having trouble submitting your guild application?
  6. Sith-Lord-Gunray Ex-Mod

star 7
    I was trying to say that this thread already exists, and it's right below this one. That was before I had my morning coffee.
  7. FlareStorm Force Ghost

star 6
    Can we just have cool 10k.5 ppl in it? Like...not random YJCC idiots?

If so, I'm in. If not, I'll just make my own guild, kill you, make drama, and redo it.
  8. PrincessKenobi New Films Manager of DOOM

Manager
    star 6
    Now Flare be nice. The Guild is for any JC'er to join and play.
  9. FlareStorm Force Ghost

star 6
    Oh so you are an officer?
  10. Sith-Lord-Gunray Ex-Mod

star 7
    Flare don't worry about it, I'm the only YJCCer in this thread and I sold my soul to a different guild already.
  11. Sinrebirth SWC and EUC Forum Moderator

Manager
    star 7
    Which one, out of curiosity?
  12. Sith-Lord-Gunray Ex-Mod

star 7
    Whatever the hat guild is. It hasn't been registered yet because the game isn't even out yet and I'm not going to jump the gun.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.