main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tendrils of Chaos - SAGA d20 RPG

Discussion in 'Archive: Games: RPG & Miniatures' started by KudosDas, Jul 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KudosDas

KudosDas Jedi Padawan star 2

Jan 14, 2005
    I owe you all an apology on several fronts. The first is in the lateness of this post, the second is the lack of any RP material in what I have to write.

Between university classes and my job even sleep has become a commodity. While September is traditionally the busiest month for us Resident Advisors (those of you who have lived in Residence will have some idea of what I've got myself into) my schedule shows little sign of lightening up even after this month comes to a close thanks to changes that were made to my position after I had accepted it. To be fair both you and myself, and to ensure that the time and energy required to make this game worthwhile is put in, I am regrettably going to have to step aside as the GM of Tendrils of Chaos.

I thank you all for the enthusiasm you have shown and for this fantastic opportunity. If there is someone else out there who is willing to take up the mantle of GM and keep this game running I encourage you to do so and will help in what way I can, when I can. To you, the players, I can only offer my deepest regrets that I could not continue explore this marvellous galaxy with you.

In all your exploits, both in a galaxy far, far away and those closer to home, may the Force be with you.

Sincerely,

John

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.