main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lit Tenebrous body jumping, the most haxx technique?

Discussion in 'Literature' started by BedlamSpirit, Jan 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BedlamSpirit

BedlamSpirit Jedi Knight star 1

Oct 14, 2011
    I was thinking about it, and apparently Tenebrous ability couldn't be countered, because unlike a normal Transfer Essence it worked with some mix of technology which allowed him to do it by commanding his midichlorians to posses the other body and covertly take over the body of the host or something, also it seems it couldn't even be detected.

Tenebrous ultimate goal was to posses the Chosen One, in short he worked on a possesion technique that couldn't even be countered by a manifestation of The Force. What do you think?

It is a shame Tenebrous panicked and jumped from Plagueis, had he done waited he could have take over Palpatine and Anakin eventually.

What to me makes this technique so haxx is that apparently can't be countered, you kill whatever body Tenebrous is inhabiting and he just takes over you. Talk about broken!

Seems to me as well this is the closest thing a Sith got to true immortality, you kill him, he just go on and take your body and unlike TE which can be fought by willpower, there is nothing you can do about this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.