main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Terminator is back T3

Discussion in 'Archive: Tulsa, OK' started by Forceofvader, Dec 18, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Forceofvader

Forceofvader Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 15, 2000
    Here is the trailor that was just released

http://www.apple.com/trailers/wb/t3/large.html

2. MysticTrunks01

MysticTrunks01 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 25, 2002
    I am now no longer looking forward to see this. All my fears for this movie have now been realized in this one trailer.

3. Shadoe42

Shadoe42 Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 30, 2001
    um....um....man I hope the movie is better than that trailor...looks like Arnie should have stuck to his guns and not done T3 unless Cameron was involved

4. QueenOverVader

QueenOverVader Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 27, 2002
    Poor Arnie :(

5. FaceLoran

FaceLoran Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 10, 1999
    Guess Kenzi and I will be there by ourselves on opening day. I liked the trailer, although I hope the film shows some upgrades to Arnie, as the T-800 had trouble against the T-1000. If he's exactly the same, the T-X should kick his a**, no problem.

6. pinata242

pinata242 Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 29, 2002
    I'm going. Give me as many H-K and T-800 army shots as you can. I was hoping this whole movie would be about sending Kyle back to protect Sarah, thereby making the trilogy cyclical. Like everything they do to prevent the future actually causes it and they're in an endless loop. Plus, it'd get Biehn back in the action and you can never have enough Biehn. If I were gay...

7. pinata242

pinata242 Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 29, 2002
    When I saw the trailer for the first time and Arnie jumped out of the bathroom stall, surprising the T-X... I was a bit put out. I mean, if she is designed to "destroy other cybernetic organisms", then wouldn't she have something like RADAR?!? To prevent surprises like that... Arnie somehow knew she was close enough to surprise her. I guess these machines rely on intuition - and not woman's apparently.

I still say we better get the same naked time-traveling requirement, even with female terminators. It's only fair. We had to see a full frontal of Arnie in T1 (not even Biehn!), so I better get reciprocated. We're owed at least that, right guys? ;)

I'll understand if some of you don't chime in. Not all our wives read these posts. :D

8. MysticTrunks01

MysticTrunks01 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 25, 2002
    More then likely i will go see it, but only on a glimer of hope... a very small glimer.

9. Forceofvader

Forceofvader Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 15, 2000
    I'll se it for seeing it in theaters sake but I have mixed feelings about it.

10. Calli

Calli Jedi Master star 4

Aug 17, 2000
    Brent, I'm with you, wanting to see Biehn back in action again.

Can't beat it with a stick when he teams with Cameron. Reese and Hicks anyone? :D

Man, I feel like watching Aliens or Terminator right now!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.