main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Terra's movie idea

Discussion in 'Archive: FF:UK - Wales' started by Terra, Jul 10, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Welshguy

Welshguy Jedi Master star 4

Jun 2, 2002
    Hey man, decent enough story coming along so far, although I would recommend that you change the name of the planet, seeing as I keep on thinking of peanuts whenever I read it. If its not too bold a suggestion would you be open to taking a little input for everyone?s favourite (and only) Welsh Anakin lookalike?
    Obviously I don?t know where you?re going with this story but I would like to give some input and help with the continued development of the dialog. I know that this is your baby so I?m not going to suggest that Kasteele is Yoda?s brother or anything, so don?t worry about that, but I think two different minds can better create a more realistic situation. If you?re open to my ideas then cool, if not then I understand.

By the way, I?m pretty much guessing that your going to be playing the role of Arven? In which case I would like to volunteer my services for the role of Kasteele. I?m 24 (but look about 18-19) so our age difference wouldn?t be a problem and I?m about 5? 9? ? 5? 10?. You can pretty much guess what I look like from my above comments.
    Hope to hear from you soon.

2. hope-in-hell

hope-in-hell Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 18, 2001
    Scene 4 - Clearing

(Several packing crates, etc, perhaps a mouse droid pottering about (Just to make Mini-Terra happy Close-up on a new character's terrified face - next show him being physicall thrown to the floor.)

Arven:(Angry) How many came with you!?

Pilot: We thought it was uninhabited here...we're just a survey team!

Arven: A survey team working for the Empire!

Pilot: We're independant! We only took this contract- we only just arrived, I-

Arven: You disgust me. Run.

(The pilot does so. Arven turns to the supplies, kicking the mouse droid away. Finds a blaster.)

Arven: Innocent survey mission, huh...They didn't count on Jedi...

Kasteele: (standing directly behind Arven) Do you feel better now? Taking out your anger and frustration on an innocent?

Arven: An innocent? He's working for the Empire and.........

Kasteele: STOP IT! Why does everything have to be connected to the Empire? Is it so hard to believe that not everything or everyone is connected to the Empire. Stop jumping to conclusions based on your desires and instead allow the Force to guide you to the truths that you ignore.

Arven: And why don't you go shove it up your .....

Master: Arven! I do not want to hear that kind of language ever again. If you disagree with Kasteele then simply explain yourself in a manner the is worthy of Jedi. I do not know why you........

Arven: Screw you old man. All you ever do is TALK. And you know what....i am sick to death of your BS. (Arven ignites his Lightsabre) It's time for you to suck the fatty.

(Arven runs towards Master but trips on a rock and impales himself through the head with his Lightsabre)

Arven: Arrrrghhhhhhhhhh (dies)

Master: Ha ha ha ha.(etc)

Kasteele: Ha ha ha ha.

(The Pilot re-appears with a legion of Storm Troopers)

Arven and Master: Oh ****!

Pilot: FIRE!

The End

3. Terra

Terra Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 25, 2000
    Welshguy: Your comments are very welcome! Penant was meant to be similar to Penarth, but if you don't think it sounds good it's easy enough to change :)

hope-in-hell: LMAO! How did you guess the ending? :p

4. Terra

Oct 25, 2000
    Oh, and as for assigning parts...Yes, I do have myself in mind for Arven, and we've pretty much seen all the characters I'm planning on including...

Depending on commitments, interest, etc, may have to have auditions - I'll bear your enthusiasm in mind, Welshguy, and you sound like you'd be great for the part :)

Once I get the script written I'll start casting properly!

5. hope-in-hell

hope-in-hell Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 18, 2001
    Hey Terra, i was wondering...well when it comes down to the auditioning, is there any chance of me having to spend an afternoon on the casting couch with some really fit bird, who thinks that quick un-satisfying sex rocks?

6. Terra

Oct 25, 2000
    LOL - get in line for that chance, mate ;)

7. Welshguy

Welshguy Jedi Master star 4

Jun 2, 2002
    Thanks for the compliment dude, i'll have to start practicing my acting skills. I see Arven as very similar to James Dean's character in Rebel Without a Cause. It may be a good idea for you to catch that movie sometime, it bares many parales to the Arven/master story. I don't know if you've ever managed to catch any of his movies (all 3!) but James Dean is awsome, if I could act like anyone it would have to be him. The scene with his father in Rebel where he asks him to "stand up and be strong for me" is one fo my faves scenes from every movie i've ever seen, and i've seen a few!

By the way, I said eariler that I wouldn't do anything stupid like making Arven Yoda's brother. Well, what if Arven and Kasteele were brothers? It would give some continuity to the story and make the realationship between the two deeper and more meaningful? Just an idea.

8. Terra

Oct 25, 2000
    Besadi: What are you rebelling against?
    Arven: ....What've ya got?

;)

Believe it or not, originally I did plan for the two to be brothers...in fact, I think I mentioned it somewhere on these boards...It could be interesting - depends on the actors chosen :)

9. Mini-Terra

Mini-Terra Jedi Youngling

Apr 8, 2002
    I'm REALLY glad that u found a place for my mouse droid in this but Noone!!!!!!!!! is gonna kick it. I mean, what did the droid do to deserve it. He was just rolling round minding his own lil' business and he gets kicked. What kind of a sick person would kick it. Not even the emperor (Evilest of all) would do it!

btw, I'm enjoyin the script.

10. Terra

Oct 25, 2000
    Everytime I see that stupid robot of yours, I wanna kick it!

11. Mini-Terra

Mini-Terra Jedi Youngling

Apr 8, 2002
    Ur just jealous of it.

12. death-sticks

death-sticks Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 15, 2002
    it's awesome.

13. Terra

Oct 25, 2000
    Apologies for lack of updates - life is incredibly busy at the moment, and may well stay that way for a lil while...

14. Darth_Asabrush

Darth_Asabrush Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 21, 2000
    Terra, this is interesting stuff.

If you want more input from others you could also use the boards in Fan Activites. Especially Fan Films and Fan Fiction.

15. Terra

Oct 25, 2000
    Thanks for the advice, may well post what i have there sometime soon :)

16. death-sticks

death-sticks Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 15, 2002
    it's awesome. seriosly, guys...this is good material.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.