Terrorists on Coruscant (Round robin)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Siri_the_Angel, Sep 14, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Siri_the_Angel Jedi Knight

star 2
    It might make some people feel better to write about what would happen if terrorists attacked Coruscant. Its a JA, but add any character you want. Just DON'T kill off any Star Wars characters.

Adi Gallia was giving an errand to Obi-Wan, Siri, and Garen, ?It shouldn?t take long. Just deliver this folder to room 816 in the Universal Communications Tower. It?s the one of the biggest buildings on the planet. Just don?t disturb any meetings. Oh, and its on the 72nd floor.?

?Got it,? Garen told the Council Member, ?It will probably only take 15 minutes.?

Siri shook her head, ?Haven?t you ever been in the Universal Communications Tower? It?s like a maze. It?ll take a while just to find the room.?

Obi-Wan rolled his eyes, ?Whatever, let?s just get going, or we?ll spend an hour negotiating!?

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

?Yikes, you were right, Siri!? Obi-Wan exclaimed.

They had just passed the front desk, and were on their way to the elevator.

Garen nodded, ?It will take us fifteen minutes just to find the elevator!?

Siri smirked, ?Told you so! Now let?s go find it!?

Obi-Wan nodded, ?It should be to the left.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

?Obi-Wan, NEVER become a tour guide. We?ve been walking around for half an hour, and we still haven?t even found the 72nd floor!? Siri told the older padawan.

Garen sighed, ?She?s right. Why don?t you let someone else lead the way.?

Obi-Wan glared at them, ?Oh really? Then why don?t you try it? You couldn?t do any better!?

Siri stepped forward, ?I?ll find it then.?

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

?How could you find it, when I couldn?t even find the right floor??
    Obi-Wan asked Siri in shock.

Siri raised her eyebrows, ?Its called having a brain.?

Garen led the way into the room, followed by Siri, and Obi-Wan who was muttering something about girls.

A secretary stood up, ?My boss will accept this note as soon as he comes out of a meeting, in a few moments. You can wait on the bench by that window over there.?

The three Jedi walked over to the window and sat down, pausing to look around the room.

Garen turned to look out the window and then turned back in shock, ?I must be going crazy!?

Siri shook her head, ?I don?t know about you, but Obi-Wan already is crazy.?

Obi-Wan glared at her, ?Hey!?

Garen groaned, ?No, look out the window. A small Nubian is heading towards the building!?

Siri and Obi-Wan turned to see what the other padawan was talking about, ?What?!?

Siri?s eyes widened, ?I think you?re right! But why would a Nubian crash into the Universal Communications Tower??

2. Fluke_Groundwalker Jedi Youngling

star 5
    Is it all right if I post my own version on here??
  3. FELICIA_ZEZILI Jedi Knight

star 3
    you know I was writing a story like this but didn't have the nerve to post but I think this is a good Idea
  4. LittleJedi Jedi Master

star 4
    Oh dear, i hope they'll be ok. No one minds if my character joins, do they? Do i need to post their bio too?
  5. thegreatyoda Force Ghost

star 4
    Be careful with this story. Even though I know it is ment as a tribute to what happened recently some people may be offended.
  6. LittleJedi Jedi Master

star 4
    I figure that anyone who might be offended by the story should just stay away from it. Other people get away from the real world by writng, and others feel that writing about events can be a release, and the option to write should be there.
  7. Siri_the_Angel Jedi Knight

star 2
    Sure he/she can join. Could you tell us about their personality though?
  8. LittleJedi Jedi Master

star 4
    Sure. Her name is Aianna Jade, and she's about the same age as Obi-Wan(however old that may be in this story.). She is a Jedi Padawan who has long red hair and bright green eyes. She's quite short, but pretty deadly with her lightsaber. Her Master is Master Quan-Depp, who happens to be quite good friends with Master Qui-Gon. She's level-headed and calm, and not the sort of person who would panic in situations such as these. Obi-Wan knows her, but i'm not so sure about Siri or Garen. She's usually pretty cheerful.
  9. Fluke_Groundwalker Jedi Youngling

star 5
    I'm gonna post my own version. I can't stand JA.
  10. LittleJedi Jedi Master

star 4
    Fair enough Fluke, but us JA lovers will stay put, methinks.
  11. rouge-reblekid Jedi Knight

star 1
    start a chant!: post! post! post! post! post! post! post! post! post! post! post! post! :D
  12. LittleJedi Jedi Master

star 4
    The three Padawans stood and watched in horror as the Nubian came closer and closer to the giant skyscraper.
    Within parsecs, the medium-sized ship had collided with the side of the building, showering everyone and everything with dust and debris.
    The three Jedi sprinted away from the crash, as flames errupted and smoke filled the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    There we go, i got things started - hope i didn't mess things up. They can meet Aianna soon.
  13. rouge-reblekid Jedi Knight

star 1
    post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post
    post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post

14. I love Sci Fi Force Ghost

star 4
    Here goes,
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
    Obi-one caughed and looked around the smokey room. "GAREN! SIRI! WE HAVE TO GET OUT OF HERE NOW!"

"OBI-WAN! WHERE ARE YOU?!?" Came Siri's voice.

"OVER...OW!" Obi-wan jerked back. "YOU FOUND ME GAREN. SIRI?" Obi-wan reached out and grabbed at where the boy went down feeling cloth he grabbed hold of it and heard Garens racking cough.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Next.....
  15. rouge-reblekid Jedi Knight

star 1
    US missiles has just hit southern kabul, alfangastan
  16. I love Sci Fi Force Ghost

star 4
    ....The world takes sides....
  17. LittleJedi Jedi Master

star 4
  18. rouge-reblekid Jedi Knight

star 1
    uuuuuuuuuuuuuuupppppppppppppppppp!!!!!!!!!!!
  19. I love Sci Fi Force Ghost

star 4
    I didn't even know this one was still alive.

Hmmmm......I really can't think of anything......
  20. I love Sci Fi Force Ghost

star 4
    I hope no one minds my posting on this...

For little and rouge....
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    The 3 Jedi finally calmed down enough to use the force to look around and to keep from choking to dead.

"Obi-wan, I've got a bad feeling about this." Siri commented.

"Yea, me either. Let's try to get these people to follow us and... GET THE FORCE OUT OF THE BUILDING!" He yelled suddenly panicing again.

"Obi-wan hush!" Garen said and walked toward the secretaries desk leaving Siri to calm Obi-wan. "Miss, please stand up."

"Wha?" The secretary sat on the floor and stared blankly at him.

"We have to get out of here." He said seeing Siri and Obi-wan quit talking and split up each going in a different dirrection.

"I'm going to go see if I can help the people that were in that meeting." Obi-wan said and opened the door behind the secretaries desk as Garen nodded and pulled the woman to her feet.

"Is there anyone here?" Obi-wan yelled pushing his way through the flames and the burning conference table to where 2 men were huddled in a corner.

"Over here." One of them said weakly.

"We've got to get out of here." Obi-wan said. "The building isn't safe."

The men nodded and followed him out of the room.

Obi-wan paused. Something was wrong, terribly wrong. He felt the building shudder.

"Hurry!" He yelled and saw that Siri and Garen were already rushing people down the stairs in the hallway.

"Obi-wan!" Siri yelled.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Adi-galla ran downt the temple corridors not really caring what anyone thought of the disbehavior. As it was there was no one in the hallways.

"Adi!" Qui-gon looked up weakly as she burst into the door. "What happened I just got a terrible amount of pain from my bond with Obi-wan."

"A ship just hit the Universal Communications Center." She gasp out. "Obi-wan, Siri, and Garen were in that building. I sent them there with a note."

Qui-gon stood up quickly and flipped on the holovid. "By the Force." He whispered looking at the burning building.

"Qui-gon?" Adi said suddenly her eyes widening.

"Yes." He said turning to her.

"Look." She said and pointed.

The two Jedi Masters watched in horror as the Communications center shuddered and almost in slow motion collapsed. Adi looked at Qui-gon in time to hear him scream and collapse to the floor.
  21. rouge-reblekid Jedi Knight

star 1
  22. I love Sci Fi Force Ghost

star 4
    you know this is a pass around (hint hint;)) but I'll try to think of something
  23. LittleJedi Jedi Master

star 4
    MOMENTS BEFORE~
    Under Obi-Wan's feet, the building shuddered again, more this time. He quickly pointed people in the way of the exit, helping those who needed it. The building was close to crumbling and he knew it.

Suddenly he looked up to see large cracks forming in the ceiling, and bits of plaster fall to the floor.

He knew he couldn't help much more if he was dead, so he ran to the stairs and with hundreds of others, including Siri and Garen, they began the descent down the hundreds of stairs.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Come one people, lets get this thread up again!

-Little Jedi-
    MTFBWY
  24. I love Sci Fi Force Ghost

star 4
    AAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

I had a whole super long post written and the computer ate it :(
  25. I love Sci Fi Force Ghost

star 4
    ok, try this one more time......slightly diff but.....
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Adi bent down and grabbed Qui-gon's sholders. "Qui-gon!" She yelled in shock. "Qui-gon wake up." She said shaking him.

He groaned and pulled away from her.

"Qui-gon!" She reached out with the force, a Jedi Master should not have reacted this way unless... Qui-gon hadn't blocked his link with Obi-wan and now it was flooding him with pain.

"Qui-gon you have to block your like with Obi-wan." She ordered pulling him into a sitting position.

He shook his head and held it in pain.

Taking him by the shoulders she forced him to look at her. "Qui-gon listen to me. You have to block your link with Obi-wan."

He stared into her eyes for a few minutes and she could see him regaining his composure.

"Adi, he..." Qui-gon trailed off then closed her eyes.

Adi waited. She knew that he was finding his center and she need do nothing more than be there for support.

"Adi, we have to help them." he said finally.

She nodded. "I think...." She looked up as a padawan ran in. He had obviously been crying recently.

"Master Galla, thank the Force I found you. Master Windu asked me to find you and tell you that you're needed in the initiates hall. They're having all sorts of problems at every level except the 12 and 13 year olds." He gasped out then noticed Qui-gon. "Master Jinn if you can help it'd be appreciated."

Adi and Qui-gon looked at each other and made a silent pact. They'd help here then find out how they could help Obi-wan, Garen, and Siri.

"We're on our way." Adi said.

"Thank you masters." the padawan said and ran off again.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
    "They must have felt it fall." Adi said as they walked into one of the rooms and saw Mace running from kid to kid and not really accomplishing much. As soon as he left one it'd start crying again.

"Adi, Qui-gon. Thank the Force your here." He said walking up to them hurriedly. "I don't know what to tell you to do, just do your best." He said and hurried toward another kid.

Qui-gon watched Adi go to a kid and then looked around at the rest of the crying children. Finally he headed to one in a corner.

"Hey." He whispered softly. "It'll be all right."

"I want Garen!" The boy wailed. Qui-gon looked up at Mace with a questioning glance.

Mace caught his glance. "Garen has been working in here as punishment for starting a food fight in the mess hall."

Qui-gon nodded. "Garen isn't here right now, but I'll stay with you." He whispered wondering exactly where Garen was then forcing himself away from that line of thinking.

"Hey, you look pretty big." He said brightly trying a different tact. "I bet you could help me."

"I am big. I'm 5. How can I help a Jedi though?" He asked suddenly grinning broadly at the prospect.

"Well, you see your friends and how they're crying." The boy nodded. "They look pretty big too." He commented and the boy nodded again. "You know, I bet if you could get everybody together and get them to stop crying Mace would let you help us calm down the little kids." He commented offhandedly. "That is if you wanted to."

"Really?" The boy looked at him with wide eyes.

"You have to get everyone in here to help." Qui-gon said and nodded.

"Oh, I will." The boy said and took off for a group of 3 crying girls. He spoke rapidly to them and the wiped their tears and smiled following him to the next group.

By this time Adi and Mace had seen what was happening and backed as the kids they were talking to pulled away from them to find out what was going on.

Mace spoke up as the last of the kids joined the huddle. "You know, I don't know how you do it Qui-gon, I really don't."

"Do what?" Qui-gon asked watching the kids talking and arguing rapidly.

"Convince everyone to do exactly what you want them to do."

"Different ways." Qui-gon replied. "But I suspect in this case you won't like my methods."

"Oh?" Mace asked. "Looks like you got them to cheer up."

"I, uh, sort of told them that if he could get them to all stop c
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.