main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Terrorists on Coruscant (Round robin)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Siri_the_Angel, Sep 14, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LittleJedi

LittleJedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 4, 2001
    Very nice everyone. :D

Qui-Gon and Adi looked around, "Another hole." Qui-Gon pointed out.

And indeed it was, again, cut with a lightsaber.

"I do believe that Aianna has left a little trail." Adi commented as she followed Qui-Gon over.

Enlarging the next hole with her lightsaber, she slipped through.

"Come on Obi." Aianna whispered.

His legs were in terrible condition, first damaged by the fall and then again by more falling rubble. He could walk, but only just, and only if he had physical support.

She had one arm under his, lifting him with Force-enhanced strength.

He lifted one leg and placed his foot gingerly on a squarish chunk of rubble. Every step hurt and he winced in pain.

Aianna gave him a leg up, and he scrambled up onto the ledge above them. She hauled herself up after him as the debris they had been standing on crumbled and fell a few metres to the floor.

Obi-Wan clutched at his lower ribs painfully, and his breaths came in short, bursts.

"Bear with me Obi." Aianna said, smiling faintly at him, brushing dust off her cheek.

A small smile flashed across his face, despite his injuries, "I will."
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    -Little Jedi-
    MTFBWY

2. KenobisGirl

KenobisGirl Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 10, 2001
    Awesome!!! :)

3. KenobisGirl

Jul 10, 2001
  4. LittleJedi

Jun 4, 2001
    UP! Someone else's turn!

-Little Jedi-
    MTFBWY

5. I love Sci Fi

I love Sci Fi Jedi Master star 4

Jan 21, 2000
    great post, I'll post a garen post soon, probably not before Friday or Saturday though, because I've got finals and stuff that I should probably be studing for [face_blush]

6. KenobisGirl

Jul 10, 2001
    Hmmm.... I may give it a whirl... But later of course; I'm at the library! :)

7. LittleJedi

Jun 4, 2001
    Uppity uppity up!

8. I love Sci Fi

Jan 21, 2000
    I know, I know, I said friday or saturday....but better late than never right? ;)
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
    Garen woke later to see the man stading above him and a young girl on a cot next to him.

"Hello." He said and reached out with the Force confirming that the Force had indeed healed his injuries.

"Hello Jedi." The mand said as Garen stood and streached. "Are you better." It was moer of a statement than a question.

"The Force is a powerful ally." Garen replied sitting next to the girls bed and looking her over through the Force.

"Hey what are you doing?" A doctor demanded walking over to them and turning to the man. "You can't be up here, get down with your own kind."

"Hush." Garen said distracted. "They're all right."

"They are not allowed up here. They must leave."

"We can't get help down there, the doctors won't come in the room even."

"You are low priority." The doctor said and moved as if to grab the girl. "Now get out!"

"Well, this one isn't low priority." Garen said standing. "She needs imediate attention."

"I am not authorized to help cavemen." The doctor replied curtly. "If you want her healed fix her yourself." He turned and marched out the door.

"Jedi, you can help?" The man asked hopefully.

"I can't," Garen said quietly. "But I know someone who can."

"No one else will help." The man said sitting on Garen's bed. "You hear. They say we cavemen."

"Not a regular doctor." Garen said with a smile. "A jedi healer."

9. KenobisGirl

Jul 10, 2001
    Good post! Anyone else??

10. TwilightKat

TwilightKat Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 12, 2001
    :) that was brilliant Sci, ;) better late than never. :D Anymore, anyone?

11. LittleJedi

Jun 4, 2001
    Cool stuff SciFi!

-Little Jedi-
    MTFBWY

12. I love Sci Fi

Jan 21, 2000
    hmmmm....ok....

13. I love Sci Fi

Jan 21, 2000
    Qui-gon grimaced as they dropped through yet another level.

"Qui-gon?" Adi asked.

"Yea?"

"Can you tell how far it is?"

Qui-gon paused. Slowly he opened up his connection with Obi-wan. //Obi-wan?// He sent quickly.

//Master?//The reply was weak, but it was enough to figure out where they were.

"Not far." He said. //Obi-wan, hold on, we're coming. Is Aianna there?//

There was a pause then. //Yes, we're going through holes in the cealing.// Qui-gon could hear the laughter in Obi-wan's thoughts. //Master, I think I'm going crazy. I promise I won't complain if you take me to the healers.//

Qui-gon laughed and Adi looked at him. "He's decided that for once he would like to go to the healers." He explained as the dropped through another hole in the floor.

14. rouge-reblekid

rouge-reblekid Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 17, 2001
    "this is lianna andrate for CNN CORUSCAUNT NEWS NETWORK as the coruscant new year approches sevear snow conditons aproach the ruins of the communications tower, hundreads of buried bodies and amasingly, survivers are being dug out. in other news the leathal correlian kopis virus is theatening the human popualtional although there is little chance of cathing the virus an.... aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!(suddnly a gun fight erupts in the taxi)

15. I love Sci Fi

Jan 21, 2000
    great :) I'll try and think of something

**turns to see Yoda with stick.**

Um, see ya later.

**takes off runing as Yoda yells 'do or do not there is no try' over and over while trying to wack her with the stick.**

16. I love Sci Fi

Jan 21, 2000
    ok, just a short one.....
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Qui-gon looked down through another hole and was about to jump when two figures sprang up through it.

"Aianna(sp?)! Obi-wan!" Qui-gon said rushing forward to catch Obi-wan as Adi caught Aianna and the two padawans collapsed.

"M..ma..master?" Obi-wan whispered harshly trying to focus on the man holding him.

"I'm here Obi-wan, it's going to be all right now, everything will be all right."

"Master, it hurts." Obi-wan whimpered.

"I know, we just have to get you to the surface, then we can get you to a medical center."

"M..Master, I don't...think I'll...make it." Obi-wan said quietly, trying to stay awake.

"Obi-wan! Listen to me, you are going to have to stay with me. I need your help. Do you understand, you have to stay awake!" Qui-gon said in a rush and looked at Adi and Aianna. "We need to hurry, Aianna, can you make it?"

She nodded. "I think so, if you can take Obi-wan."

He nodded and grasped Obi-wan firmly. "Ok, Obi-wan, we're about to jump, concentrait."

17. KenobisGirl

Jul 10, 2001
    That was great, Sci fi! Thanks for saving it!!!!!

18. KenobisGirl

Jul 10, 2001
  19. LittleJedi

Jun 4, 2001
    Sorry guys but I've been on holiday (actually i still am - i'm in an internet cafe...ah Force bless Internet cafes) which is why I haven't been writing. Well here goes nothing:
    With an exhausted sort of Force-jump, Aianna lept upto the next level next to Obi-Wan, Qui-Gon and Adi. The closer to the surface they got, the lighter it became and the Jedi no longer had to use The Force to see in the darkness.

But just when the Jedi thought things would be ok, a huge boulder of duracrete fell down in front of them, blocking the path to Aianna's holes in the rubble.

"Force drat it all." Aianna grumbled as she pulled her lightsaber back out again but as she fiddled with the length of the blue blade a low rubling began directly above them.

"I have a bad feeling about this..." Aianna and Obi-Wan said unanimously

"RUN!" Qui-Gon shouted as he lifted his Padawan up and dashed off in the other direction, followed closely by Aianna and Adi.

As they ran, loose rubble and chips of duracrete fell around them, and one of them ripped Aianna's tunic and sliced her arm. She grimaced and clamped her hand over it to stifle the blood flow.

"It's all going to collapse!" Adi shouted

-Little Jedi-
    MTFBWY

20. I love Sci Fi

Jan 21, 2000
  21. KenobisGirl

Jul 10, 2001
    Good job, Littlejedi! :D

22. KenobisGirl

Jul 10, 2001
  23. I love Sci Fi

Jan 21, 2000
    ho hum, can't think of anything, so I'll just up...

24. I love Sci Fi

Jan 21, 2000
    OK, this thread may be dead, but here goes anyhow....
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
    Garen returned later with a young woman behind him. "Sir, this is Gloria. She's a jedi healer, and she's agreed to help your daughter."

"You will help my girl?" The man asked skeptically. "Even though we live in the understories?"

"Yes, if I can." Gloria said with a smile, and lifted the limp girl onto what had been Garen's bed. "It's my duty to help anyone who asks." She sat next to the bed. "Now let's see what we have here..."

25. KenobisGirl

Jul 10, 2001
    That was great! Thanks for saving it, again! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.