main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Terrorists on Coruscant (Round robin)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Siri_the_Angel, Sep 14, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KenobisGirl

KenobisGirl Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 10, 2001
    Elevation! ;)

More soon please! :D

KG :cool:

2. KenobisGirl

Jul 10, 2001
    Up! Come on, my friends!!!! :D

3. I love Sci Fi

I love Sci Fi Jedi Master star 4

Jan 21, 2000
    did you see my last? Hmmm...well, I'll try and post more later...

4. KenobisGirl

Jul 10, 2001
    When did you post your last? The last one I see from you was on the 25th. :)

5. LittleJedi

LittleJedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 4, 2001
    Qui-Gon, Obi-Wan, Aianna and Adi ran as fast as they could even though they knew that if it was to collapse, running wouldnn't save them.

But suddenly, the rumbling stopped, and the debris stopped falling. The Jedi stopped and stood still, worried that even the smallest movement would cause the rubble to collapse entirely. This was rather uncomfortable for Aianna however who was in the middle of taking a step. Putting her foot down slowly and carefully, she asked, "Do you think it's safe?"

Qui-Gon nodded, "As safe as it'll ever be."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just a quick post but it's better than nothing.

-Little Jedi-
    MTFBWY

6. KenobisGirl

Jul 10, 2001
    Yes, LittleJedi, some is better than nothing! Thanks for the post, it was great! :D

7. I love Sci Fi

Jan 21, 2000
    oooo good post!!! :)

total brain freeze here, other wise I'd post :(

8. LittleJedi

Jun 4, 2001
    UUUUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!

9. LittleJedi

Jun 4, 2001
    I said, UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!

10. Jacinta_Kenobi

Jacinta_Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 23, 2001
    Well, this may totally suck, but I figured I'd better contribute.
    Adi looked around grimly, pulling Aianna closer unconciously.

"I don't trust this place to hold. We should get out of here now." Adi said darkly, and Qui-Gon nodded, agreeing quickly.

They started carefully walking again. Pretty soon, Aianna almost sighed in relief. "There's only a couple more levels. isn't there?" She asked excitedly.

"I think so." Adi remarked.

Aianna smiled, and practically bounced the next few steps, glad that soon things would be okay.

But things were not okay.

Aianna's foot suddenly slipped through, and she collapsed, her foot getting buried. Adi ran over. "Aianna?!!" She asked.

Aianna looked up, and gave her a sheepish smile. "I'm stuck." She said quietly.

Adi smiled, glad that Aianna was okay. She helped lift Aianna out of the hole, but when she did, a bunch of rubble began to fall.

Qui-Gon looked up nervously.

A distinct crumbling sound was heard from the level above them.

"I've changed my mind. Forget caution. Just RUN!" Qui-Gon yelled, and they took off.
    Okay, that's the best I can do.

11. KenobisGirl

Jul 10, 2001
    Great Jacinta! :)

One question: Are they ever going to get out of there?! ;)

Anyone else? :D

12. LittleJedi

Jun 4, 2001
    Very nice!

As for whether they'll ever get out... you'll just have to wait and see (unless of course you feel like posting (Hint hint))

-Little Jedi who will post when she slaughters Darth Writer's Block-
    MTFBWY

13. KenobisGirl

Jul 10, 2001
    Me?! Feel like posting?! Sure! :) After I get back from school!

14. KenobisGirl

Jul 10, 2001
    Alright, alright! :D

The more they ran, the more rubble crashed around them as Qui-Gon, Adi, Obi-Wan, and Aianna raced through the collapsing remains of the building. On the better side, the more they ran, the lighter it got.

Aianna gave a cheer as they neared the light, but Qui-Gon wasn't sure if they would even make it out. The debris was falling with even more intensity.

Qui-Gon was also very worried about his Padawan. Obi-Wan had fallen unconscious some time ago, and even in his state of oblivion, he was still coughing convulsively. Using all of his strength (which wasn't very much), he tried soothing his Padawan's cough.

Oh Force, I hope we make it out of here!, Qui-Gon thought despairingly. If they didn't his Padawan would never become a Knight. The Jedi Master shook his head. He mustn't think like that.

The Force warned him a split second before it happened, but that split second was enough for him to move out of the way when a huge piece of rubble fell inches from him.

Aianna screamed, startled, before crying out, "Master Jinn! Are you alright?!"

"Fine!" He yelled back.

The light continued to brighten...

There! Short, but all I can get done, as the bell's about to ring! ;)

15. I love Sci Fi

Jan 21, 2000
    Shame on you, posting during school ;)

Not that I wouldn't if I had a comp class ;)
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Garen walked out of the medical building leaving the healer to do her work. "Hey!" He yelled at a man walking down the street. "Hey!"

The man turned and gave him an odd look. Garen looked down at his dirty and torn robes. And felt his hair still wet from a bacta bath to fix his legs. "Yes?" The man asked.

"How far to the..." He didn't have to finish.

"Why do you want to go back there? You should get inside kid, go find your parents, and stay with them. It's not safe, they're saying it's all over the city."

"Look, I need to get back there, I have to find out what happened to my friends. And I don't even know where I am, to go home."

"Where you live kid?" The man replied. Looking around as if someone was going to shoot him.

Garen rolled his eyes and fingered his lightsaber. "The Jedi Temple."

The man looked at his waist and saw the lightsaber. "Uh, I'm sorry, I didn't realize, the temple is that way." He pointed. "But you want to go that way if you want to find your friends." He pointed in the oposite direction.

"Thank you!" Garen said quickly and ran down the street toward what was now only a ruble pile.

16. KenobisGirl

Jul 10, 2001
    Uppy! Come and read my post!!

Edit: Great post, Sci fi! I just adore my computer class! ;)

17. LittleJedi

Jun 4, 2001
    Symbacca Keelin, a tall, muscular wookie and humble rescue worker pulled another large chunk of fallen duracrete from the huge pile of destruction. It was tiring work and he'd been at it for at least an hour now without a break. But he had to keep going...

Suddenly, just feet away from where he stood, the rubble moved slightly, as if it had been kicked from below...

"Careful." Adi warned as Aianna aimed a high kick at the rubble above, trying to knock it loose.

As all it was was just dust, chips of building material and other small things, so a lightsaber didn't have much effect. It burnt through the rubble which was just replaced by a steady stream of rubble immediately. So she was trying to kick it down...

Suddenly, it moved and began to shake slightly... Finally... some progress... she thought as she kicked it again, harder.

The rubble had stopped falling for the moment but they knew it could start up again at any moment and so they were in a bit of a hurry to get out. They knew they were just below the surface but now getting out wasn't so easy.

Symbacca frantically lifted another chunk of duracrete at the site of the movement. The removal of this block caused the tiny fragments around it to fall away, revealing a hole large enough for a fully grown man to pass through easily.

And when he heard the coughing and spluttering of what sounded like someone below he knew he turned back immediately and put his furry arm down into the hole.

"Grab my hand if you can!" he shouted and felt another hand grasp his.

He lifted the person out and noticed that it was a teenage girl, dressed in Jedi attire, with red hair that was covered in dust and chips of rubble.

She coughed a bit and muttered, "Thank you."

"Were you alone?" he asked

"Er, no. There's another boy and two adults down there too." she replied as he went to put his arm down again.

But he never got a chance to as a female Jedi, quickly followed by a tall, male Jedi, carrying another boy jumped out easily.

"Quickly! Where are the medics?" Qui-Gon asked urgently

"That way.." Symbacca answered as he pointed to a large white tent.

"Thank you." Qui-Gon said as he lifted Obi-Wan up again and followed by Adi and Aianna, he dashed off towards the tent...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THEY GOT OUT! YAY! It wasn't a great post but oh well.

-Little Jedi-
    MTFBWY

18. Jacinta_Kenobi

Jacinta_Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 23, 2001
    It was a good post!

They got out! Whoo-hoo!

Good job!

19. Nat

Nat Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 11, 2002
    No, it was a very nice post! :)They're out! But what about Garen? Did he go back inside? :eek:

20. I love Sci Fi

Jan 21, 2000
  21. KenobisGirl

Jul 10, 2001
    That had to open somebody's brain up! What, nobody wants to heal Obi? :confused: ;)

Great! :)

I'll write tomorrow, hopefully.

22. LittleJedi

Jun 4, 2001
  23. I love Sci Fi

Jan 21, 2000
    well, I don't know about healing him....

Obi: What? You aren't going to heal me? and I thought you liked me.
    Me: I do like you, and I'm sure you'll get healed soon, you're just so cute unconsious.[face_love]
    Obi: I'm unconcious! Wake me up!
    Me: We'll see ;), chill out, here have some popcorn.

here goes ;) ;)
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Garen ran up the pile of rubble glancing around to find someone who might know about the others. In the process he ran right into a tall man.

A very familiar tall man.

A very familiar tall man carrying something.

A very familiar tall man carrying a person.

Correction, a very familiar tall man who had been carrying someone before they ran into each other and both had fallen down.

"Uh, hi Qui-gon." He said. "Obi-wan! Are you all right." He added as Obi groaned.

"Shhh....do you have to scream?" Obi-wan groaned quietly.

"We've got to get him to a medical tent!" Garen said standing up quickly.

"Oh really? I wonder how you came up with that smart one." Aianna said with a smirk.

Garen blushed and turned to see that Qui-gon had already picked up the now half-concious Obi-wan and was nearly to a medical tent.

24. LittleJedi

Jun 4, 2001
    LOL! Great post!

25. Nat

Nat Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 11, 2002
    Hey Aianna! Don't talk like that to my favourite little Garen! :D After all, he's only trying to help! He had a pretty bad day too!

Nice post! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.