main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Test of Darkness Vader AU 2 years after Episode III

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by TVs_Jason-Alexander, Jun 24, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TVs_Jason-Alexander

TVs_Jason-Alexander Jedi Youngling

May 23, 2003
    "Anakin Skywalker,they once called me that,no longer though I am now a minion of evil,no longer that slave boy,no longer aprentice of Obi-Wan Kenobi,no longer that Jedi. I am Darth Vader,Aprentice of Emperor Palpatine,and Murderer of innocence everywhere,no longer that little boy who liked to podrace,and was a curious builder. No longer a protector of peace,and justice,no longer good,I am evil"

Anyone like the begining?

Update 6/26

Prolouge 2 years earlier

An Imperial Officer,and his troops had just found Anakin,or as he was now called Vader,at the side of a Volcano.

The Officer had to break the news to the Emperor that his aprentice,would probably be dead by morning

"We've found Lord Vader,your highness"

"Is he all alive?"

"Barely,we found him at the side of a Volcano. The Medics say he will probably not last the night"

"With all do respect your excellence we should pull his life support,and let him rest in peace"

Just then,the Officer was short of breath,as if he was being strnagled.

"You will find a way to revive him,Vader is too important of an asset to us"

2. Dark_jedi-angel16

Dark_jedi-angel16 Jedi Youngling

May 24, 2004
    I love the begining!!! I hope u continue this story soon

3. isola

isola Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 16, 2004
    I'm pretty darn happy with it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.