main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Testing the waters

Discussion in 'Archive: Las Vegas, NV' started by Bleyd, Nov 7, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bleyd

Bleyd Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 30, 2002
    So, just out of curiosity. How many members ARE there here in the Las Vegas area? I never knew there was a fan-force here until recently. I'd really like to get everyone together sometime with the help of the leadership you've appointed.

Tim Anadon
    TK-002
    Neon City Garrison CO

2. MoronDude

MoronDude Jedi Knight star 6

Nov 1, 2000
    Well, right now we are still pretty small. As to how many members we have, it matters on what your definition of a member is.

If you call anyone who posted in this forum and said "Hey, can I be a member." and we replied "Yes! You should come to a meeting!" Then we have about 20 members.

If you mean members as in, how many people have showed up to a meeting, that would be (MoronDude does a little quick counting...) 11 members.

If you mean members as in, how many people have continually shown up (as in, not just once) than it would be 7 or 8.

Does that answer your question?

Anyway, yes we would be most eager to hold some kind of joint meeting or event sometime. Some of us wanted to see the Neon City Garrison at the IMAX event, but we couldn't get to any earlier of a show then 10:00pm. But I bet you guys looked terrific.

Oh, I did see your article in the Las Vegas Weekly a couple months back, and it was great. In fact I posted a link to the online article here in the forums.

3. Bleyd

Bleyd Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 30, 2002
    Sweet, I look forward to meeting all of you. Big plans for Christmas coming up.

Tim Anadon

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.