main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Text Based/Jedi Academy Roleplaying

Discussion in 'Archive: Fan Sites' started by HowardFilms, Aug 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HowardFilms

HowardFilms Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 18, 2005
    I am considering running an RPG, mainly tect based, but using Jedi Academy for duels and battles, based around the Clone Wars. I hope to use the wonderful mods at the Jedi Knight Files website to pit canon characters, including central ones, in locales we all know and love, although I hope there are some new faces and locations as well. Also, while we are beginning with the Battle of Geonosis, by no means must our story follow that of the canon Clone Wars. It will be completely AU, with some guidance from me, the gamemaster, to ensure things don't get too crazy (All the main charachters killed, etc.) Also, because the Star Wars story is so centered on ANakin, I have elected to choose him as my character. Will he don the Cape and Mask? Only the future may tell. I am thinking of the following for characters:

General Grievous
    Obi Wan Kenobi
    Count Dooku
    Mace Windu
    Yoda
    Darth Sidious/Palpatine
    Aayla Secura
    Padme Amidala
    Jango Fett
    Quinlan Vos
    Clone Commanders
    Custom Characters
    & More!
    If I could get someone here who might be interested in helping me design the website and such, that'd be awesome, in any case, PM me with your character choices, first come, first serve (although if a player is not active, or is just really bad at RPing and JA, I hold the power to take a canon character and give it to another member)

Happy Hunting!

2. HowardFilms

HowardFilms Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 18, 2005
    No interest? I thought this would be more fun than playing just text based RPGs, I used to run a few of those

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.