main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Social tf.n sequel trilogy project from 10 years ago

Discussion in 'Archive: Disney Era Films' started by robot120, Oct 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. robot120

robot120 Jedi Grand Master star 2

Jun 30, 2001
    Hi everyone,
    I am an old-school poster that just logged in today for the first time in years. One of the first things that came to mind after hearing the announcement was the amazing Sequel Trilogy Project that tf.n curated from about 10 years ago. Does anyone else remember this?

For those who don't remember, it started with tf.n's idea which was an "everything but the movies" project. This meant concept art, story ideas, new characters, new planets and finally, completed scripts. Then they opened it up to the fans to submit their services. In particular, I remember this really great concept art of Luke Skywalker with a beard and long hair looking a lot like Qui-Gon Jinn. There was also a lot of really cool planets. It really captured my imagination and I haven't been able to find any reference to this online! I'm hoping that this stuff still exists somewhere and that somebody around here can tell me I'm not crazy!

2. syferdiasisalie

syferdiasisalie Jedi Master star 3

Sep 26, 2004
    Ha yeah I remember that, even an opening scroll and all that. I wonder where it is?

3. JoinTheSchwarz

JoinTheSchwarz Former Head Admin star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 21, 2002
    robot120 and syferdiasisalie like this.
  4. Lt.Cmdr.Thrawn

Lt.Cmdr.Thrawn Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 23, 1999
    I remember that too.

I had nothing to do with the project but I did do a digital painting of an older-looking Luke (which I now think isn't very good) but it might be what you're remembering.

5. ShaneP

ShaneP Ex-Mod Officio star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 26, 2001
    Aww I remember that.

6. LawJedi

LawJedi Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 11, 2009
    Someone get T'bone Fender and Roderick Vonhogen on the phone!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.