main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

TF.N user options

Discussion in 'Archive: Cleveland, OH' started by Drador, Jan 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Drador

Drador Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 11, 2004
    So im going through the options part just to see whats all in there, and i come across date of birth so i decided eh, why not i dont mind adding my age to this thing... well when i went to use it it wont let me go any lower than 1985.. because its obvious that no one in all the message boards is older than 20..

2. JediKnightPasJoDacle

JediKnightPasJoDacle Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 16, 2002
    Hmmmm....if I had a sense of smell I would say, "I smell something fishy..."... Maybe it's like Logan's run, if your over 20 years old and on these boards, then your time is almost up.

3. Krash

Krash RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 11, 2000
    In the "Change Your User Details" section, it allows you to choose from 1885 (just in case Yoda is hanging around here) - 2005 for your date of birth.

4. Jedi_Junkie

Jedi_Junkie Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 6, 2003
    I remember when I first joined the boards I had my birthdate as 8-21-1886 for a very long time.... >_<; /comment

5. Drador

Dec 11, 2004
    its cool cause right now im -1 !! so its exciting..

6. jedi1mindbender

jedi1mindbender Jedi Youngling

Jan 19, 2005
    Dude...That sucks. Then I must be the only 29 year old on these things. Which is weird seeing that star wars has been out longer then 1985.

7. Drador

Dec 11, 2004
    well im sure you are not the only 29 year old on the message boards... But i just think its odd that they dont have it go up any further.. Heck ive signed up for things not to long ago they had it at 1900 was on my my choices for my birthdate!? i mean wow... if you are alive still from the year 1900 AND ON A COMPUTER i would be very impressed... cause i can see someone from that era... "what in the blazes is that box screen thingy that you keep tapping your fingers on!?!"

sorry i was rambling..

8. Didacticor

Didacticor Jedi Youngling

Jan 28, 2005
    I thaught that too,but you have to scroll down through those dates ranging in the thirteen year cycle and it begins at 1900 on up to the years of actual human life expectancy where you can find your actual year..oh,I just joined today so hello to everyone.

9. Drador

Dec 11, 2004
    Wow youre right! it actually goes back to 1875!? i mean, if you were born in 1875 and on a computer today i would be amazed!

10. Anrev_the_Jedi

Anrev_the_Jedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 14, 2002
    @# Caugh$%^^ Hack%^& 32 %^&SNORT^**& HACK

29 aint so bad.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.