Story (TF/Twilight)A Meeting of Like Souls. Posted on 12/30/2010

Discussion in 'Non Star Wars Fan Fiction' started by RK_Striker_JK_5, Dec 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Mira_Jade
  1. RK_Striker_JK_5 Jedi Master

star 7
    A little fic gift for DarthIshtar. She wanted a meeting between Carlisle Cullen of Twilight and Optimus Prime. Fortunately, she allowed me to use G1 Optimus. ;)

For those of you only familiar with the live-action movies, in the old 80's cartoon, Earth and humanity were heavily influenced by Autobot technology. By 2006 we had our own fledgling interstellar empire. Compared to Skuxxoids, Titans, Tlalakans and others, Twilight vampires are almost... ordinary.

I don't write Carlisle often, so I hope I did him justice. [face_praying]

Here we go!

Chattanooga, Tennessee. 2010 AD/Year Five of the Third Golden Age of Cybertron
    It's an interesting feeling, to be walking among people and be almost unseen
    , Carlisle Cullen mused to himself as he walked down the streets of Chattanooga. His pale skin sparkled in the sun, giving off a multitude of brightness that would stun any human looking in his direction...

If anyone paid him more than a momentary glimpse, that is. His yellow eyes darted back and forth, taking in the populace. The majority were humans of every type, dressed in business suits and casual wear, talking with their hands pressed to wireless transmitters in their ears or simply walking along the brightly-lit thoroughfare. Monorails crisscrossed above his head, gently whirring but still loud enough for Carlisle to pick out all fifteen operating in the city limits.

But humans weren't the only ones on the sidewalks and crossing the streets. A trio of green-skinned Nebulons, refugees from their devastated planet, walked across the asphalt. A dozen other species, some humanoid but others with multiple limbs, or none at all. Some were simply clouds of gas, floating above everyone's head. Carlisle's basic human form, pale and sparkling as it was, was almost ordinary compared to others in Tennessee's capitol.

Two reptilian Skuxxoids waddled down the sidewalk, pushing aside the smaller humans with their scaly, armored bulk. They approached Carlisle. The larger one patted his belt and the laser pistol holstered there. ?Hey, move it!? he squealed, snorting through his porcine nose. ?We've got important business downtown!?

Carlisle's head tilted up slightly, his golden eyes flashing. He slipped his hands into his coat pockets. ?The sidewalks are wide enough for you to pass without knocking people over. And if your business is important enough, take a monorail there.?

The bigger Skuxxoid snorted in a laugh and unholstered his laser pistol, waving it around. ?And who's going to stop me, human? You? The local authorities?! I-? His solid-black eyes blinked and the pistol had vanished from his hands. ?Hey, what the Xol??

Carlisle hefted the oversized laser pistol and grabbed the emitter barrel. With a minimum of effort, he squeezed the emitter barrel and bent it. He dropped the pistol to the ground and waved his hand at various people as they held small phones up to their ears or tapped headsets in their ears. ?It seems the Earth Defense Command is being contacted as we speak. I implore you to surrender peacefully. Violence has always been rather distasteful to me, but I know of its necessity in certain situations.?

The sound of hydraulic brakes and a rather loud engine caught everyone's attention. Carlisle turned around as an old-style Freightliner cab-over-engine tractor trailer pulled into view, steam billowing from its smokestacks as it slowed down, brakes squealing. It was fire-engine red, with a gray trailer hitched up. Civilians and bystanders backed up as Carlisle turned back to the Skuxxoids and smiled, baring his sharp teeth. ?Gentleman, I neglected to inform you of the appointment I had-with Optimus Prime.?

Golden energy lines surrounded the trailer and it suddenly vanished. A half-second later, the cab's sides split from the main body and extended, blue fists sliding out of the headlights. An odd five-toned noise emanated from the cab
  2. DaenaBenjen42 Jedi Master

star 5
    The Volturi versus the Transformers? [face_thinking] Vampires who are nearly indestructable and big giant robots... Somehow, I don't think Aro would have the upper hand...

?I don't think I ever properly thanked you for saving Esme's life from Shockwave.?

Nice backstory tidbit right there. Liked that.

Good story. :)
Moderators: Mira_Jade
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.