main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ST TFA Hasbro Toy Lists

Discussion in 'Sequel Trilogy' started by thejeditraitor, Jan 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Flapjack4

Flapjack4 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 6, 2014
    It could explain why Rey is so afraid of this saber during the Rose scene.

Revanfan1 and TheBBP like this.
  2. Danfromumbrella

Danfromumbrella Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 20, 2014
    Here's two things I'm having confusion with and maybe all of you can help piece together.

If it's Vader's lightsaber how does Luke get it to put his location inside?

Why would Rey give Luke Vaders saber at the end? Wouldn't it make sense that Kylo ends up getting it?

3. Zuckuss the Ruckuss

Zuckuss the Ruckuss Jedi Master star 4

Jan 5, 2013

I think we are perhaps "overthinking" or "misinterpreting" some toy descriptions.

4. Danfromumbrella

May 20, 2014
    I don't think we are misinterpreting anything.

There was a rumor of a Leia flashback using her daughter... ( vader scene easily).

We know Kylo has Vader's mask.... It's not hard to believe Vader's lightsaber somehow is in it.

5. DarthTraytus

DarthTraytus Jedi Knight

Dec 5, 2014
    I'm pretty sure Vader's saber probably blew up with the Death Star. Anyway, it's just as likely it's just the saber already available with new packaging. They already just repacked it with Rebels packaging, why not TFA? It's not like Vader isn't still a visibly prominent figure in the saga, even dead.

Luke'sSeveredHand likes this.
  6. Darth Chiznuk

Darth Chiznuk Superninja of Future Films star 8 Staff Member Manager

Oct 31, 2012
    The force of the Death Star's explosion flung Vader's lightsaber across the galaxy where it lands on Tatooine. Simples.

7. thejeditraitor

thejeditraitor Chosen One star 6

Aug 19, 2003
    luke took it with him and kept it as a memento. then he uses it to send a message. (sounds good right?)

[​IMG]

8. starocean90

starocean90 Chosen One star 8

Feb 19, 2014
  9. Darth Chiznuk

Darth Chiznuk Superninja of Future Films star 8 Staff Member Manager

Oct 31, 2012
    You'd have to explain how Luke retrieved it from the reactor shaft and still had time to get off the station before it exploded so not really.

10. Danfromumbrella

May 20, 2014
    Again, it's probably a listing because Vader appears in Leia's flashback.

11. Flapjack4

Flapjack4 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 6, 2014
    Where does Leia's Vader flashback come from, a MSW rumour? I haven't heard about this one.

12. PymParticles

PymParticles Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 1, 2014
    This was something Latino-Review posted over the summer. Remember that one day in August when there was a giant rumor dump? Indie Revolver dropped concept art, MSW commented on a bunch of art we hadn't seen, LR dropped like, two or three rumors, and and Badass Digest got in on the fun, too. The "Vader flashback" rumor was released in the midst of all that.

Flapjack4 likes this.
  13. Darth_Bertie

Darth_Bertie Force Ghost star 6

Mar 30, 2014
    I think it´s pretyy clear the sidekick alien is Rose. Mind the names we already know, like Vader, are written in the toy description. Kylo Ren is lead villain, but Darth Vader is there by his name. If the alien was Chewie, it would say Chewie IMO.

I find interesting that Rose uses a blaster, btw.

14. Danfromumbrella

May 20, 2014
    I loveeeee that she uses a blaster. It's like going back to the old way of doing things. Lightsabers are used sparingly and for the appropriate means. A civilized battle between two lightsaber users.

BLASTERS FOR EVERYTHIN' ELSE! Plus, overusing the lightsaber makes them less special to me.

Revanfan1 and DarthLightlyBruise like this.
  15. Danfromumbrella

May 20, 2014
    I wanna say it was makingstarwars ..... but I don't know if it was debunked. Carrie Fishers daughter is rumored to be playing a young Leia. So, if that's the case Vader could make an appearance.

16. Han Drolo

Han Drolo Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 9, 2014
    Lmao, for all we know it's a Rebel Alien character. There's nothing that suggests it's clearly Rose.

17. Mungo Baobab

Mungo Baobab Manager Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 2, 2014
    The Vader lightsaber is being released to coincide with the TFA product, but it's not from TFA, despite the 'Ep7' prefix on the description.

Luke'sSeveredHand likes this.
  18. SWITS

SWITS Jedi Knight star 2

Jan 7, 2015
    087-06-3692 SW E7 RC Lead Hero Droid. 79.99$

BB-8! =D=

Rhane-1138 likes this.
  19. PymParticles

PymParticles Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 1, 2014
    I'm inclined to think that, as Vader is extremely iconic and marketable, but I wouldn't be surprised if Vader shows up in a vision or flashback of some sort.

20. Darth_Bertie

Darth_Bertie Force Ghost star 6

Mar 30, 2014
    I wonder why they don´t go and use Rey for the names of the products instead of Lead Hero. We know she is the lead hero, there is no need to call the products lead hero craft or lead hero droid.

21. jedijax

jedijax Force Ghost star 6

May 2, 2013
    And it would still be a decoy since we know her name isn't going to be Rey the entire movie.;)

soul8luos and turnip white like this.
  22. soul8luos

soul8luos Jedi Master star 4

Sep 19, 2013

Then you wouldn't know she is the lead hero.

23. Rhane-1138

Rhane-1138 Jedi Master star 1

Nov 9, 2001

This might have leaked out four months ago, they had no idea. I'm sure they didn't want it to leak ever, but on the chance that it did leak they wanted to make sure as little information as possible went with it. We "know" that Rey is the lead hero now, but can you imagine if this had leaked out before they told us the official name of "Kira" and instead of "Lead Hero" it said "Hero Rey"?

24. Zuckuss the Ruckuss

Zuckuss the Ruckuss Jedi Master star 4

Jan 5, 2013

Its still a slightly confusing how they are cataloging. Rey may be the only lead character who has her personalized vehicle in the first lego wave. BB-8 is a droid that gets past among the leads during the movie(ends up with Rey in the end).

I wanna see if Poe Dameron's personalized ship is among the stuff. That will be your answer.

25. danmcken

danmcken Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 7, 2003

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.