main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ST TFA Toys, Collectibles, Action Figures, etc. (incl. Force Friday discussion)

Discussion in 'Sequel Trilogy' started by newdawn12, Oct 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    Yeah, seriously! Toys R Us is usually the first place I decide to skip because they never have anything. With everyone having all this luck lately, I may need to stop there tomorrow!

Hitchhiking-Ghost and B99 like this.
  2. B99

B99 Force Ghost star 6

Nov 10, 2014
    I like calling it TOYSRnotUS!

HanSolo29 likes this.
  3. morrison85

morrison85 Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 13, 2005
    i got kylo ren saber for my kid me.

i loved the xwing, and some other collectibles.... but I have nowhere to put it :p

HanSolo29 , B99 and Colm like this.
  4. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    Okay, I'm seeing more and more reports of people finding Asty and Hux at TRU. Apparently they've been getting shipments in over this past week. Now I know I'm definitely driving over there to check it out tomorrow.

5. SkooterNB

SkooterNB Jedi Grand Master star 2

Mar 4, 2005
    TRU is such a hike for me... ugh. Needs to be done I guess.

6. B99

B99 Force Ghost star 6

Nov 10, 2014
    Wow, plz tell wat u find..!!!!

HanSolo29 likes this.
  7. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    Will do!

I'm going to see TFA for the last time at 1 p.m. and then I plan on stopping over afterwards. The TRU is literally right next to the theater.

8. B99

B99 Force Ghost star 6

Nov 10, 2014
    Awesome, how many times u seen tfa?

9. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    This is going to be number six for me.

10. Brybe_Daker

Brybe_Daker Jedi Padawan star 1

Nov 21, 2015
    I haven't seen much mention of TFA lego sets in this thread. I've always been a Lego fan and I love my OT Millennium Falcon Lego set. Do any of you guys have any of the new sets or any comments concerning them? I keep eyeing them at the store and considering taking the plunge and investing in a couple. I personally think Kylo Ren's shuttle and Poe's X-Wing look pretty cool.

11. bleeedorange

bleeedorange Jedi Knight star 2

Sep 22, 2015
    I put together the huge Captain Phasma Lego figure and its pretty cool. It's the only TFA "open" collectible I have currently and she is sitting on one of the dressers in my bedroom.
    Good friend of mine has the Poe X-Wing and has talked about how amazing it is! Seeing the new Ghostbusters Ecto1 from the upcoming movie has me pretty excited about the Lego sets, I just have no room to display them how I would like!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12. morrison85

morrison85 Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 13, 2005
    the local dept store mixes them all up unfortunately , you have rebels next to clone wars next to saga and tfa merch.

13. JediChipKelly

JediChipKelly Jedi Knight star 2

Jan 3, 2016
    I've noticed that Toys R Us seems to restock every week where Target & Walmart just seem to have the same stock every week.

Still can't find 3.75 Han Solo, Finn Stormtrooper & Rey when she meets Luke!

14. jedijax

jedijax Force Ghost star 6

May 2, 2013
    My wife picked up a 6 inch BS Poe for me !!! I have all 3 main new good guy leads and now I just need to find a darn Kylo and Han 6 inch.

Is the TFA Han even out yet in 6 inch version?

15. B99

B99 Force Ghost star 6

Nov 10, 2014
    Seems to be, but I have yet to lay eyes on him............................................

16. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    Yup, Han is out. Wal-Mart seems to be the place to find him at the moment, or if you get lucky when he's in stock on Amazon.

As for my trip to TRU today, it was a bust. All they had in terms of Black Series was Finn and TIE Pilots. They did have a large wall of 3.75" figures, though. They pretty much had everything from First Friday all the way up to the Hux wave. I don't collect the 3.75" figures, but I'm sure someone could have a field day with that.

Hitchhiking-Ghost likes this.
  17. spaulagain

spaulagain Jedi Knight star 2

Dec 2, 2014
    I have Poe's X-Wing, it's fantastic. The best non-UCS Lego X-Wing yet.

I think Kylo Ren's shuttle looks horrible and inaccurate. JANGBRICKS made a movie accurate version based off Lego's design, but looks much better...

I'm waiting for a TFA UCS Lego. I just got finished with Slave 1...

[​IMG]

Can't wait for a new UCS model!

Tyranus_Reborn, morrison85 and B99 like this.
  18. jedijax

jedijax Force Ghost star 6

May 2, 2013
    Does anyone have any of the dicast metal Disney store 6 inch figures? I have two Disney stores within 20-30 minutes from me and they have a LOT of Phasmas and Kylos. The box just seems so heavy. My daughter actually wants to play with my SW toys now :)D) but I'm afraid the metal ones will be too heavy and bulky.

I was lucky enough to score a plastic Rey at Target and Poe at Walmart but finding ANYTHING else is next to impossible. Are they just not able to keep up the demand? I guess they'll do what they did with Frozen and release a TON of stuff for next Christmas. I remember I had to shop 4 or 5 stores in March 2014 to find my daughter an Elsa (since she just got the movie for her birthday). I just happened to find one laying on the floor at Kohl's of all places.

19. CEB

CEB Force Ghost star 5

Dec 3, 2014
    I collected all the Disney die cast figures;

[​IMG]
    Better pic;
    [​IMG]

20. SkooterNB

SkooterNB Jedi Grand Master star 2

Mar 4, 2005

I have the unmasked Kylo... it is awesome.

Wish I had gotten into them before. Would love them all but their eBay prices are ridiculous now!

21. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    I got a Disney gift card for Christmas that I didn't use yet and I'm thinking about getting a few of these with it. The Rey and unmasked Kylo are particularly tempting.

Hitchhiking-Ghost likes this.
  22. bleeedorange

bleeedorange Jedi Knight star 2

Sep 22, 2015
    I'm so glad I got Vader when I did. He seriously skyrocketed ok eBay

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

23. JediChipKelly

JediChipKelly Jedi Knight star 2

Jan 3, 2016
    I found a 3.75 Resistance Rey and Han Solo at my local Target for the first time in my area so I got 2 of each. All I need is unmasked Kylo & Stormtrooper Finn.

whostheBossk likes this.
  24. B99

B99 Force Ghost star 6

Nov 10, 2014
    Well, I went to Target, ToysRus, Meijer, and Walmart today, walked out empty handed each time..[face_sick]
    [REMOVED] bootleg material

25. Darth Chiznuk

Darth Chiznuk Superninja of Future Films star 8 Staff Member Manager

Oct 31, 2012
    B99 The video you posted contained bootleg material which is not allowed on this site. I have removed it and I ask that you be more cautious about what you post here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.