main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ST TFA Trailer for Chinese Market

Discussion in 'Sequel Trilogy' started by EHT, Dec 9, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EHT

EHT Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 13, 2007
    Since the other trailers (including the Japanese market trailer) each had their own thread, I'm making one here for the new Chinese market trailer.

mihaitzateo, Vastor, TK327 and 11 others like this.
  2. CrazyOldJedi

CrazyOldJedi Chosen One star 6

Oct 29, 2000
    You should transfer the posts from the other threads as well.

3. TheBBP

TheBBP Force Ghost star 6

Nov 6, 2012
    This is indeed the best trailer. I love this.

4. Momotaros

Momotaros Jedi Master star 4

Aug 13, 2013
    Agreed. This one much more detailed.

TheBBP likes this.
  5. Justrec

Justrec Jedi Knight star 2

Jun 13, 2014
    Pressed play, then paused it immediately after. No moar! No moar! I can wait 7 more days! 7 days!

Darth Raiden and CrazyBladeUK like this.
  6. EHT

EHT Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 13, 2007
    You want me to dig through multiple other threads and move every instance of discussion about this trailer over to this thread? Sorry, not going to happen. People were discussing certain aspects of the trailer that related to the topic of those threads there (like the new Snoke voiceover being discussed in the Snoke thread). Now, though, general discussion of the trailer should happen in here.

7. TheBBP

Nov 6, 2012
    C'mon, you're not busy.

[​IMG]

8. Evetssteve10

Evetssteve10 Jedi Knight star 4

Sep 21, 2015
    This trailer is so badass... Nothing will beat the first time I saw trailer 3 tho. God this is good tho

TheBBP likes this.
  9. AdamSkywalker

AdamSkywalker Jedi Master star 2

Nov 2, 2014
    This should've been the trailer to premiere during MNF in October if they could combine all this new footage with the entire third trailer! Han's line made me choke up and then the Falcon crashing in the snow made my jaw drop. Kylo's saber is the greatest sound I have ever experienced. The fact we saw the first clashing of sabers since ROTS is crazy. The colors in that entire scene will be insane. The bright saber colors in the dark forest. I can't even deal anymore. 7 days.

10. Kyle Katarn

Kyle Katarn Force Ghost star 6

Jul 10, 1998
    This is gonna be one very, very, VERY long week.

11. TheBBP

Nov 6, 2012
    "C'mon baby, don't let me down."
    "Roooaaarrrrr"

That was the most "Star Wars" thing that we have seen yet. Just goes to show how much that we have not seen. This is going to be a very long week indeed.

12. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    Agreed. It's definitely the best part, IMO. You can't go wrong with Han and Chewie and it immediately brought a huge smile to my face.

Now I just need to get through 5 more days of work...ugh...

Hitchhiking-Ghost, Dra--- and TheBBP like this.
  13. Force Smuggler

Force Smuggler Force Ghost star 7

Sep 2, 2012
    The sound of Kylo's lightsaber.

14. spaulagain

spaulagain Jedi Knight star 2

Dec 2, 2014
    I hesitated watching this trailer, but couldn't resist absolutely amazing. A little more revealing, but just enough to make me even more excites. 1 week!!

15. FirstOrder

FirstOrder Jedi Knight star 2

Oct 26, 2015
    Also a first taste of Snoke sounding quite threatening too. Every other line of dialogue from him has sounded more objective.

16. CrazyOldJedi

CrazyOldJedi Chosen One star 6

Oct 29, 2000

It doesn't really matter, all that has to be said about the trailer has been said already.

17. Darth_Corvus

Darth_Corvus Jedi Master star 4

Jun 17, 2010
    Yeah this trailer was pretty awesome. I find it a bit odd that neither Jessica Henwick nor Christina Chong made it into the trailer, but this was the most star wars trailer ever.

Canyon D likes this.
  18. Kuestmaster

Kuestmaster Jedi Master star 2

Nov 17, 2012
    Best trailer yet.

Love how Rey says "we got one!"

19. Chewies_bandolier

Chewies_bandolier Force Ghost star 4

May 5, 2002
    Great trailer~ I'm guessing that since it was released so late, the effects and ADR are pretty much what we will see in the final cut..

thejeditraitor likes this.
  20. TtheForceHurts

TtheForceHurts Jedi Master star 4

Jan 28, 2010
    I love the way Kylo swings his lightsaber at Finn. You would expect him to mostly do twohanded moves, but fight like using a bastard sword, great. "I will finish, what you started" seems to be a different take than the original trailer. Finn fighting the Riot trooper looks more fluid than in the TV spots, D´Quar looks beaurtyfull. A lush green planet for the good guys, a freezing cold gloomy forrested planet for the bad guys...

21. Darth Palpadious

Darth Palpadious Jedi Master star 3

May 31, 2013
    I just can't bring myself to watch it, we're a week out. It's tough for me though.

All the trailers have been magnificent for this film. The first teaser was super exciting, nothing will ever beat teaser 2 for me which was perhaps the most satisfying teaser I've ever seen, the full trailer was ridiculously action-packed and awesome, and I also absolutely loved the Japanese trailer.

So I have no doubt I would love this, but at this point, I'd much rather just wait it out and see the film. It's only 6 1/2 days for me here in the UK!

Justrec likes this.
  22. Lakeguy556

Lakeguy556 Jedi Padawan

Oct 15, 2015
    I absolutely love the gun camera angles on the x-wings, especially the shot looking back over the right engine nacelle. Brilliant

23. Trooper100471

Trooper100471 Jedi Master star 3

Oct 20, 2015
    I must the only one that is not that keen on Kylo voice in this one. Seems strange to me. I much preferred the voice in the other trailers

Luke'sSeveredHand likes this.
  24. CrazyBladeUK

CrazyBladeUK Jedi Knight star 1

Sep 13, 2015
    Oh man. This is going to be one long *** week.

:kylosaber:

25. Zev.Love.X

Zev.Love.X Jedi Knight star 2

Jan 13, 2015
    Nice trailer. It flows much better even though it's just slightly more of the same shots. But yeah , that Flacon crash into the snow looks incredible.

trooper2187 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.