main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tucson TFF Library

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by _Anakin_Vader_, Jun 6, 2007.

1. Zedd

Zedd Jedi Knight star 3

Sep 20, 2007
    OK, at the latest I'll bring it to the next meeting, or if you really want it sooner, PM me.

2. Zedd

Zedd Jedi Knight star 3

Sep 20, 2007
    I got more books, mostly more duplicates of NJO books. There is not much point in posting them.
    Because I have so many duplicate books, I would like permission to go to Bookmans and trade in some of the copies of books that I have 3 or 4 of and get books that we are missing. Is this OK with everyone, or should I just not bother? I'm not sure if these books are FanForce property or if they still belong to the respective donaters.

3. hal9k1

hal9k1 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 22, 2003
    As to who owns them that's a good question.

I'd say trading a few in is a good idea but the above question has to be answered first by those that put books in.

I will say if U R going 2 trade a few in trade in the paperbacks and keep the hard covers (if those are duplicates)... they will last longer over use and time.

4. RebelMom

RebelMom Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 20, 2000
    Can I please borrow a copy of Survivor's Quest? I don't have access to my copy.

I think trading in a few copies is a good idea. It's still a good idea to have at least 2 copies of a popular book though especially if the book club uses it one month.

5. Zedd

Zedd Jedi Knight star 3

Sep 20, 2007
    I have a signed copy of Survivor's Quest, but the bad thing is that some of the pages have come out, and are loose inside the book.

As to the other duplicate thing, most of the duplicates are duplicates because I have a hardcover version of either that book or the entire set (there are a bunch of NJO mini-trilogies and duologies that I have the hardcover versions for). I would keep at least 2 copies of each book, but there are some that I literally have 4 of.

6. RebelMom

Apr 20, 2000
    As long as all the pages are there, it will be fine. If you can bring it this weekend - I'll be at the zoo each night.

7. firstsonofsolo

firstsonofsolo Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 2, 2006
    I think the library is listed as fan force property hence it would be up to the officers to deceide.

Well If Damian, Mike and myself agree I would say just ask Kat as I am sure Dustin will not care.

8. RebelMom

Apr 20, 2000
    Hmmm, no X wing books. Darn. I'll have to buy the next one. I'll probably donate the one I have.

It'd be nice if this could be stickied to the front page so we can easily look to see what books are available. It is up to date isn't it?

9. Zedd

Zedd Jedi Knight star 3

Sep 20, 2007
    Eh, not exactly. I've received a few more NJO books, and got another copy of the first Bane book. But nothing big.

10. Zedd

Zedd Jedi Knight star 3

Sep 20, 2007
    Ooh! My own sticky thread! Now I actually have to update the list...
    I will get on that when I get home (hopefully).

11. Zedd

Zedd Jedi Knight star 3

Sep 20, 2007
    So here is the updated inventory list. The novels are in the "official" chronological order (not order written).
    PM me or post if you want to check anything out, and I will bring it to the next meeting, or if you're really desperate we can arrange a pick-up thing. Here goes:

NOVELS

Darth Bane: Path of Destruction by Drew Karpyshyn (now have 2 hardback copies!!!)

Jedi Apprentice Series by Jude Watson (unless specified otherwise) (Paperback Children's books)
    1. The Rising Force by Dave Wolverton
    2. (missing)
    3. The Hidden Past
    4. The Mark of the Crown
    5. The Defenders of the Dead
    6. The Uncertain Path
    7. The Captive Temple
    8. The Day of Reckoning
    9. The Fight for Truth
    10. The Shattered Peace
    11. The Deadly Hunter
    12. The Evil Experiment
    13. The Dangerous Rescue
    14. The Ties that Bind
    15. The Death of Hope
    16. The Call to Vengeance
    17. The Only Witness
    18. The Threat Within
    Special Edition: Deception
    Special Edition 2: The Followers

Episode I: The Phantom Menace (Paperback Children's book) by Patricia W. Wrede
    Episode I: Journal: Anakin Skywalker (Paperback Children's book) by Todd Strasser
    Episode I: Dangers of the Core (Paperback Children's book) by Jim Thomas

Jedi Quest Series by Jude Watson (Paperback Children's books)
    0. Jedi Quest
    1. The Way of the Apprentice
    2. The Trial of the Jedi
    3-5. (missing)
    6. The Shadow Trap

Outbound Flight by Timothy Zahn (signed paperback and abridged CD)

Attack of the Clones: Movie Stroybook by Jane Mason and Sarah Hines-Stephens (Slim Children's Scrapbook)

Boba Fett Series by Terry Bisson (unless otherwise specified) (Children's books)
    1. The Fight to Survive
    2. Crossfire
    3. Maze of Deception by Elizabeth Hand

Republic Commando: Hard Contact and Triple Zero by Karen Traviss (hardcover set and paperbacks)

Labyrinth of Evil by James Luceno

Revenge of the Sith by Matthew Stover

Dark Lord: The Rise of Darth Vader by James Luceno (2 hardcover copies)

Star Wars: Tales Edited by Kevin J. Anderson

Science Adventures: Emergency in Escape Pod Four by Jude Watson and K.D. Burkett (Paperback Children's book)

Star Wars: A Storybook by J.J. Gardner (Slim Children's Scrapbook)

Journal: The Fight for Justice by Luke Skywalker by John Peel (Paperback Children's book)

Allegiance by Timothy Zahn (hardback)

The Empire Strikes Back (No Author Listed) (Pretty much a baby book) (It had stickers in it)

The Thrawn Trilogy Part 3: The Last Command by Timothy Zahn

The Jedi Academy Trilogy by Kevin J. Anderson (Separate paperbacks or Hardcover Volume)
    1. Jedi Search
    2. Dark Apprentice
    3. Champions of the Force

Children of the Jedi by Barbara Hambly

Specter of the Past by Timothy Zahn (signed paperback)
    Vision of the Future by Timothy Zahn (signed paperback)

New Jedi Order Series
    1. Vector Prime by R.A. Stackpole (paperback only)
    2&3. Dark Tide: Onslaught and Ruin by Michael A. Stackpole (hardcover set and paperbacks)
    4&5. Agents of Chaos: Hero's Trial and Jedi Eclipse by James Luceno (hardcover set and paperbacks)
    6. Balance Point by Kathy Tyers (hardcover and paperback)
    6.5. (missing online book)
    7&8. Edge of Victory: Conquest and Rebirth by Greg Keyes (hardcover set and paperbacks)
    9. Star by Star by Troy Denning (hardcover and paperback)
    10. Dark Journey by Elaine Cunningham (hardcover and paperback)
    11&12. Enemy Lines: Rebel Dream and Rebel Stand by Aaron Allston (paperback only)
    13. Traitor by Matthew Stover (paperback only)
    14. Destiny's Way by Walter John Williams (hardcover only)
    14.5. (missing online book)
    15,16. Force Heretic: Remnant and Refugee by Sean Williams (paperback only)
    17-19. (missing)

Dark Nest II: The Unseen Queen

Legacy of the Force Series
    1. Betrayal by Aaron Allston (hardcover and paperback)
    2. Bloodlines by Karen Traviss (hardcover, paperback, and abridged CD)
    3. Tempest by Troy Denning (paperback only)

Legacy: Volume One: Broken (Hardcover Graphic Novel of Comic books 1-7)

Legacy Comic Book Series

7. A Skywalker's Destiny...fulfilled?
    8. Fall of the

12. GrandAdmiral_Frank

GrandAdmiral_Frank Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 26, 2003
    So the TFF has a library? I would love to help out because I have to say that Star Wars books are for certain my favorite reads.

I will see if I can help fill the gap between the Jedi Academy Trilogy and the NJO. Also I may be able to get some hands on some Clone Wars material. I just got Yoda Dark Rendezvous for my books. It's disgusting because I have almost every novel except for the Legacy series because I want to acquire them once I can sit down and actually go through the series.

13. Zedd

Zedd Jedi Knight star 3

Sep 20, 2007
    Cool! Let me know what you have and we can work something out!

14. Methodical

Methodical Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 19, 2006
    Bewteen my drummer and myself we probably have nearly every adult book and comic made for Star Wars. If there's something we have that someone really wants to read, I imagine we could lend it out. We'd just ask that you take very good care of it. Most of the Star Wars comics I have are the TPBs also, so they're much easier to lend out.

15. cathiecat

cathiecat Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 24, 2005
    How about Legacy comics, I have missed the first few of those, and then I missed a few in the teens and then I have now fallen behind. I would read them all again if someone had them all.

16. Methodical

Methodical Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 19, 2006
    I have all of them, in single issues. Let me know if you want to read them...

17. cathiecat

cathiecat Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 24, 2005
    most definitely I would love to read them.