TFF May 7th Meeting and Elections

Discussion in 'Tucson, AZ' started by Boga-the-Magnificent, Apr 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Boga-the-Magnificent Jedi Master

star 4
    May 7, 2006
    Time: TBA
    Place: cathiecat's house (please PM her for directions if needed)

Agenda

• Election of New Secretary and Historian

• Review of Spring Events

OK, I'm just putting this up now so that nominations for Secretary and/or Historian can be made.

The position can be combined or split. The secretary needs to be able to glean from the forums an agenda for the meetings and then provide minutes after the meetings. The historian basically documents events, etc. for posterity.

Also, elections for the Chapter Representative are due in July. Just keep that in mind. ;)
  2. hal9k1 Jedi Master

star 4
    Thinking, thinking....
  3. cathiecat Force Ghost

star 4
    I can say now that I am wanting to split the duties of Sec/His and I am nominating DialSwiftJustice for Historian.. he is already doing a great job of creating a scrapbook.
  4. dialswiftjustice Jedi Master

star 4
    SPEAKING OF WHICH, IF ANYONE HAS PICS FROMT HE RECENT WALK TO ADD TOT HE SCRAP BOOK PLEASE BRING EM! I HAVE NONE ooops sorry about the caps, Jack can I borrow your negatives? Ill get em back to ya
  5. Boga-the-Magnificent Jedi Master

star 4
    Dustin, you can download them from the photobucket site. :)
  6. dialswiftjustice Jedi Master

star 4
  7. dialswiftjustice Jedi Master

star 4
    Thank you for the nomination.
  8. Boga-the-Magnificent Jedi Master

star 4
    Click on each picture and then do right click and save picture as. That will give you the full size.

Not that size matters :p
  9. Mugen Jedi Master

star 4
    I second the Historian job go to Dusty for his prowess of cataloging items(illegal or not) and making a note of them...plus its too much work for me! ;) Nah really..he is doing an outstanding job as it stands right now! =D=
  10. dialswiftjustice Jedi Master

star 4
    why thank you (thinks of all the things not yet finished...)
  11. hal9k1 Jedi Master

star 4
    I second sticking Dust.... er... nominating Dustin to be the historian. [face_batting]
  12. dialswiftjustice Jedi Master

star 4
    I am a cop so I do take gratuities for entire splash pages dedicated to you inthe scrap book!

13. hal9k1 Jedi Master

star 4
    UR icon is a trip!!!!!

I'll pay U NOT to put some of those "funny" pictures of me in the scrapbook. [face_shhh]
  14. Boga-the-Magnificent Jedi Master

star 4
    New Agenda Item

We will be taking up a collection to "benefit" the fellowship of TFF Peacekeepers Fund in order to secure certain pictures of certain individuals in the scrapbook.

:p
  15. Mugen Jedi Master

star 4
    I'd pay 10 bucks for 2 pages of a scrap book "spash" ..HEY!!!!! we could make it kinda like a yearbook and see if anyone would print and publish it...hmmm.

So meeting at the house on the 7th..this is the day after Dusty's childrens clinic thing?

I will see if I can bbq some Gungan.....I mean, some chicken...... =P~
  16. dialswiftjustice Jedi Master

star 4
    Which pictures are NOT funny?
  17. hal9k1 Jedi Master

star 4
    Any picture with me in it is funny, who ever heard of a 5 foot Jawa? Ridiculous!:-B

Ony one I can think of that's NOT funny is the VERY FAMOUS one of Mugen in Phoenix. [face_blush]

Other than that a bunch of grown adults dressing up, how can that NOT be funny?:cool:
  18. _Anakin_Vader_ Jedi Knight

star 3
    Hey I live in tucson i was wondering about getting involved in the fanforce. let me know i really love star wars
  19. Boga-the-Magnificent Jedi Master

star 4
    Everyone is welcome at the meeting. :)

20. Mugen Jedi Master

star 4
    We'd love to have you! Always looking for new recruits and friends to share the Star Wars experience with, and TROOP!!!!! Youve got pm!
  21. cathiecat Force Ghost

star 4
    Hi, I sent you a PM about some of what we do.. along with directions to the next meeting and phone numbers. hope to see you there. :)
  22. KrystalBlaze Force Ghost

star 5
    Hey guys, I just wanted to say its great to see Tucson's fanforce has actually become a real fanforce. I was here when the thing first started, and its really come a long way. Congratulations! :D

-Krystal
  23. firstsonofsolo Jedi Master

star 4
    Who had the EP2 reference book? Could I borrow it from whoever? Going to try an idea of mine
  24. hal9k1 Jedi Master

star 4
    I have one of them, but I don't know which. I also don't remember who I lent it to. But if I find out any of that and it's Ep.2 I'll lend it to ya.
  25. Mugen Jedi Master

star 4
    Dame, I have youre ep 1 book you left it here for Jack but he bought his own...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.