Tucson TFF Official Logo

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by dialswiftjustice, Oct 12, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: DieWompRatDie
  1. dialswiftjustice Force Ghost

star 4
    Ok, I created this thread so we could consolidte all our suggestions instead of having them broken up between threads...anways,

this is just something I whipped up to have on the Zoo sponsor board since she needed it ASAP...

[image=http://members.aol.com/dialswiftjustice/private/starwars2.jpg]

I was thinking maybe put this on the front left breast and a larger image ont he back that actualy incorporated the two suns or binary sunset
  2. timstephens4 Jedi Knight

star 2
    Ok, that is a heck of a lot better than my suggestion. Great job!
  3. dialswiftjustice Force Ghost

star 4
    WHat do you guys think of this onthe front left and something larger ont he back?

Of course this would cot afortune if we decide to get screen printed shirts, So we'd have to come up with something simplet eventually.
  4. cathiecat Force Ghost

star 4
    I like the idea.. but yes.. screen printed would make it more expensive.. but for now it fine with the iron on I think. I happen to think you did a simply awesome job in designing it.
  5. Dark_Lady_Jada Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    OMG!!!!!!!!!!!

DSJ that totally 100% completely rocks! You are brilliant! Absolutely brilliant!

I love it!

:D
  6. BrotherHalo RSA Emeritus and Heckler

star 5
  7. Dark_Lady_Jada Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    reminds herself to tell the story of Sweer

OK, I was thinking and yes I know that is dangerous but I had an idea.

But I cannot execute my idea since I don't have a graphics program to do it.

Could we use that logo against a black background for the banner?
  8. Mugen Jedi Master

star 4
    That, my friend...IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4"x4" on left or right chest, and a big one on the back!!!! I am IN!!!!
  9. Jamesmorbidia Jedi Knight

star 1
    I'm with mugen..Hook me up!
  10. dialswiftjustice Force Ghost

star 4
    Ok, this can go on the banner pretty easily, and I can put it on the front of the shirt, 4x4 like frrankie said, BUT my problem with it is, it does not have anything unique about it that sayd "two Suns" fanforce image wise, I just cobbled it together out of existing images, so any suggestions for a back piece would be appreciated, or for time, I can just do this one, but larger?
  11. Dark_Lady_Jada Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    OK, I meant a forum banner. For this forum. Here! Where I am typing. ;) :D
  12. cathiecat Force Ghost

star 4
    hmm.. time wise.. you should do what you can.. but don't overstretch yourself.. I am thinking though for the back.. just a larger image of the front perhaps.. since the front is already so awesome.

but I am not creative.. so what do the rest of you think
  13. WookieWallaby Jedi Knight

DSJ - That is a great-looking logo. I should have logged on here first, before I put my idea forward (maybe if I logged on more often than every fourth or fifth day I would stay current with what's happening!) at the t-shirt site. Your design has my vote.

What if we put the quotes ("Rebel Scum.", "Imperial Scum.", or whatever) on the back of the shirt, or put the quotes on the front (kind of like a teaser), and then put your logo design (12"x12") on the back? Or does anyone even like the "quotes" idea?
  14. WookieWallaby Jedi Knight

Here's another idea for the "flip" side of the shirt. Someone mentioned a pic of Luke watching the double sunsets. How about the caption, "It's a VERY dry heat." ?
  15. cathiecat Force Ghost

star 4
    those are both nice ideas.. quotes/ and or the dry heat quote.
Moderators: DieWompRatDie
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.