Tucson TFF Photo Shoot!

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by dialswiftjustice, Jun 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
  1. dialswiftjustice Force Ghost

star 4
    Ok, we need to set a date and locatin for a photoshoot! The DSG has said they are pushing to get our numbers, an dits closer now to happeneing than ever, this includes the Rebel Legion for you Jedi (scum). They need new pictures with helmet on, and helmet off, but I would also like pics of our memebers for individual pages withint he scrapbook, and for photoshopping, promotins, etc. We can use my digital camera, but my place is going to be bare prety soon since we're moving! Whatdya'll think?
  2. firstsonofsolo Jedi Master

star 4
    I need to submit Jango but I wanted to wait until I at least got my jetpack. I have alot going on with that costume just no time.

Lambskin vest
    fiberglass armor
    jetpack
    gauntlets
    fiberglass helmet
  3. Mugen Jedi Master

star 4
  4. cathiecat Force Ghost

star 4
    offering my home for photo shoot. if you want.. or not.. up to you guys.. but anytime you want to come over.. please do.. we could do the photo shoot on the same day as the pool party.... and when do we plan the pool party... or pool parties!!
  5. firstsonofsolo Jedi Master

star 4
    As soon as you are up to going swimming let us know! Amber and I will come over with th kids. I know Frankie is down too!
  6. hal9k1 Jedi Master

star 4
    Are we still doing this?

Any white wall will work
  7. dialswiftjustice Force Ghost

star 4
    want to make the meeting the photoshoot right after? everyone wanting pics will have to bring their gear.
  8. hal9k1 Jedi Master

star 4
    Great idea, I'm all for it
  9. jedirevan1 Jedi Master

star 1
  10. thatsMISTERwookiee Jedi Master

star 4
    If you would rather have film pics than digital pixs, let me know, I can bring my camera.
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.