main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tucson TFF Roadie to PHX

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by dialswiftjustice, Nov 8, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cathiecat

cathiecat Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 24, 2005
    no problem.. and oh ja.. my phone works anywhere in the Northern Continent where there's a tower!![face_dancing]

I will have to get Jen's address.. I actually did not get it when on the phone with her last night.. but I will email her now and get it for you.

2. dialswiftjustice

dialswiftjustice Jedi Master star 4

Jul 12, 2005
    Jack and Frank you guys driving yourselves up or lookin for a ride?

3. cathiecat

Mar 24, 2005
    originally I think Jack was going to ride up the night before with me in tow.. but frankie still doesn't know if he is attending.

but I think all of that was in the air till we know who all is going.

4. thatsMISTERwookiee

thatsMISTERwookiee Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 12, 2005
    I'm open to the time as long as I get up there the night before. I think we will get a lot of these details straightened out at the meeting Saturday night, 6 PM.

5. cathiecat

Mar 24, 2005
    I agree with that MrWookie

6. thatsMISTERwookiee

Nov 12, 2005
    So if I was paying attention at the meeting last night, those of us who are going up to Phoenix for the walk on Sunday will be leaving around 8PM on Saturday. Have I got that right? And where is the gathering point for our road trip?

I'm in the process of bringing my bowcasta up to specs. It may not be assembled/painted by Saturday night. No biggie, in and of itself. Wookiees don't use bowcastas to pull people's arms out of their sockets.

7. cathiecat

Mar 24, 2005
    where should we all meet.. if we follow dustin in his station wagon we could meet at dustins I suppose.. Jack where do you live.. what area.

8. Mugen

Mugen Jedi Padawan star 4

May 7, 2005
    I am gonna try my hardest to go. I really want to meet with some of the phoenix guys..but I am afraid that all of the costumes I have are not good enough for the company of the DSG, or PFF...that means I better get to work if I am gonna go...

9. cathiecat

Mar 24, 2005
    far as I know PFF is not going to be there.. but do not quote me on that.. I would not worry so much about your costume.. just go and connect with the DSG.. that is important for you .. plus you want to talk about armor with them anyway.

10. thatsMISTERwookiee

Nov 12, 2005
    About halfway between you and Dustin, around Wetmore and Romero. If you need me to come get you and your gear on Saturday night, no problemo.

11. cathiecat

Mar 24, 2005
    okay.. I will let you come get me.. incidentally.. if you are up for going over earlier.. Dustin has mentioned it might be nice if we paved the way and got over ahead of them. I am riding with you.. Hope is riding with Dustin.. and Damien is going to ride with Frankie.. and I am up for what ever you "the wookie boss" say!!

12. thatsMISTERwookiee

Nov 12, 2005
  13. thatsMISTERwookiee

Nov 12, 2005
    I'm just a simple Wookiee. What do you mean by "...if we paved the way and got over ahead of them"? Ahead of who?
    If this is your way of saying Dustin would like us to be there earlier than 8 PM, say, to visit and shoot the breeze and get caught up on things, let me know the time. This is doable.

14. thatsMISTERwookiee

Nov 12, 2005
    With all due respect to our esteemed cousins to the north, to hell with what they think of our costumes. The KIDS from the hospital are gonna love ya. 'Nuff said.

15. Dark_Lady_Jada

Dark_Lady_Jada Jedi Knight star 5

Dec 7, 2004
    /\ when I read what he writes I hear his voice!

16. cathiecat

Mar 24, 2005
    yes.. indeed that is exactly what Dustin suggested.. that we arrive before the rest of the group to hang out, make contacts..and socialize and make sure at least we are awake for them to arrive after 10pm. Would say.. 5pm be too early for you.. for us to leave Tucson.

17. thatsMISTERwookiee

Nov 12, 2005
    So you mean we head up to Phoenix at 5 PM. I thought you were talking about going to Dustin's house and hanging out until all the TFF that are going arrive at Dustin's.
    Yeah, we can leave for Phoenix around 5 PM on Saturday. I have the technology. I will also bring water and Gatoraide (Yeah, they're left over from the food drive.).

18. hal9k1

hal9k1 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 22, 2003
    Gleemed off the " http://www.az501st.com/ " web site

1/15/2006
    End Date: 1/15/2006
    Start Time: 6:00:00 AM
    End Time: 12:00:00 PM
    Type: Public

PCH Kids Rock Program with PF Chang's Rock'n'Roll Marathon

Details:
    The DSG will be walking with the Children in this program, that started in Nov. They will be walking in their armor to support the children and help them walk their last mile (they are only doing one mile). Come out and join us in cheering the kids on for being active. We will do pictures after the walk. For further info contact TK-8971.

19. cathiecat

Mar 24, 2005
    yep.. TK-8971 is Bev and Craig.. she is who I have been emailing back and forth with along with Jen for the last week.. .. wow!!! and this thing will last for several hours.. I would definitely suggest getting good rest on Saturday as well as saturday night..

20. cathiecat

Mar 24, 2005
    this sounds good to me.. I will bring myself and whatever else everyone instructs me to.. I am just kind of going on auto pilot .. at the moment I have been awake for over 22 hours.. and I am just kind of feeling that odd sensation you get when you are beginning to be sleep deprived.. but can't fall asleep due to all that is going on in your brain.

21. Mugen

Mugen Jedi Padawan star 4

May 7, 2005
    I wanted to leave here about 2-3pm on Sat, and be up in Phx with daylight to spare. If anyone has any better Ideas I am all ears....

22. thatsMISTERwookiee

Nov 12, 2005
    You are not the first person to mention that I tend to write the same way I talk. (Gee, am I really that pompous and long-winded?)[face_laugh] [face_laugh] (Lord, I HATE smiley faces!):eek: [face_worried] :mad: :p :confused:

23. cathiecat

Mar 24, 2005
    if Jack is up for it.. I am more than up for going up as early as 2-3pm on saturday..

24. cathiecat

Mar 24, 2005
    you indeed sound the same way you write.. it is very effectual.. and not in the least bit pompous or long-winded.. I can even see you gesturing when I read some of what you write.

25. Dark_Lady_Jada

Dark_Lady_Jada Jedi Knight star 5

Dec 7, 2004
    Cat, did you hear back from MaraJen?

And I think we should have Jack read Shakespeare to us. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.